Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
edge

If There Were No Palestinian Militants?

I know the israeli War crimes.

you may think you are wise in telling PALESTINIANS to turn pacifists in response to israelis' crimes against them. well your wisdom stinks. by telling PALESTINIANS to be pacifists you may as well tell the world to be pacifists too against terrorism. now you see why your wisdom stinks? :D

Edited by tom

PropellerAds

If you better packed arguments in your sentences then insults, we could try to set up a discussion. I clearly declared why I argue for pacifist resistance and you simply ignore my argumentation. That's sad.

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

If you better packed arguments in your sentences then insults, we could try to set up a discussion. I clearly declared why I argue for pacifist resistance and you simply ignore my argumentation. That's sad.

it is sad indeed for you to think PALESTINIANS should bow their head submissively to their oppressors - terrorist israel although you dont condone the world turning the other cheek to terrorism. that's double standard

guess what IF AMERICANS KNEW say about israeli PALESTINIAN conflict? read. :D

1. THE OCCUPATION

The international community, through the United Nations and other forums, has made it clear that virtually the entire world considers the israeli occupation of territories it captured in the 1967 war to be wrong and contrary to basic principles of international law. Every year since 1967 (up until the Oslo Process started), the UN General Assembly passed the same resolution (usually by lopsided votes like 150-2), stating that israel is obligated to vacate the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, in exchange for security guaranteed by the international community, in accordance with UN Resolution 242.

While the circumstances were much different, the legal basis of these resolutions is the same principle used to force Iraq out of Kuwait—i.e., a country cannot annex or indefinitely occupy territory gained by force of arms. The only reason that israel is able to maintain its occupation of Palestinian land is that the US routinely vetoes every Security Council resolution that would insist that israel live up to its obligations under international law.

One of the original goals of Zionism was to create a Jewish state that would be just another normal country. If that is what israel wants (and that is a reasonable goal), then it must be held to the same standards as any other country, including the prohibition against annexing territory captured by force of arms.

it is sad indeed for you to think PALESTINIANS should bow their head submissively to their oppressors - terrorist israel

He did not say that. You can still hold your head high with non-violent resistance.

He did not say that. You can still hold your head high with non-violent resistance.

how can PALESTINIANS hold their head high when you wanna them bow their head submissively to their oppressors - terrorist israelis?

pacifism means belief that all war is morally wrong and that disputes should be settled by peaceful means. pacifist means person who believes in pacifism and who therefore refuses to fight in a war

if PALESTINIANS are required to be pacifists, why can't israelis make the first move? if you believe israelis will never yield why do you expect PALESTINIANS to do so?

mark you it's israelis cum forieng jews who take part of PALESTINE and not vice versa :D

how can PALESTINIANS hold their head high when you wanna them bow their head submissively to their oppressors - terrorist israelis?

pacifism means belief that all war is morally wrong and that disputes should be settled by peaceful means. pacifist means person who believes in pacifism and who therefore refuses to fight in a war

if PALESTINIANS are required to be pacifists, why can't israelis make the first move? if you believe israelis will never yield why do you expect PALESTINIANS to do so?

mark you it's israelis cum forieng jews who take part of PALESTINE and not vice versa :D

They could hold their heads high because they would have the moral high ground. As it stands, their hands are bloody, just like the israelis.

The israelis won't yield because they are in the stronger position. If positions were reversed, I'd be saying the israelis should use non-violent resistance.

They could hold their heads high because they would have the moral high ground. As it stands, their hands are bloody, just like the israelis.

easier said than done dude. you expect PALESTINIANS to stand tall morally while un cut up their PALESTINE willy nilly, britain made fork tongue promises blindly, the us gleefully feed israel with billions worth of arms to kill PALESTINIANS and israelis terrorizing PALESTINIANS as they chant piously "luv thy neighbour as thyself". right?

as you can see the world, un, britain, the us and israelis' hands are more bloody than PALESTINIANS coz they wanna treat PALESTINIANS as the white did to native americans. shame on you for telling the weak to be moral

sure you gonna say you disagree with un partition, britain's fork tongue promises to arabs then to jews, the us feeding israel with billions worth of arms to kill PALESTINIANS and with israelis' terrorism against PALESTINIANS. right? BUTT you gonna say as well what's done couldn't be undone. right?

yet you wanna insist PALESTINIANS should stand on high moral ground while israelis slaughter and plunder them. look in the mirror dude and figure out whether you gonna stay moral when your family is slaughtered. i don't see bush standing on high moral ground following 911. where?

The israelis won't yield because they are in the stronger position. If positions were reversed, I'd be saying the israelis should use non-violent resistance.

israelis are in stronger position coz the us is their backbone. without the us, they are nothing

mark you foreign jews were weak following ww2 but i don't see them standing on hgh moral ground and upholding non violence resistance when they plunder PALESTINE and slaughter the natives. what hypocrisy :D

:D

israelis were hated by every country where they lived and sponged off through the ages. they are parasites.

and america, indeed the whole west, is now the host. some parasites end up killing the host.

why have they been hated, in EVERY country they have lived?

because they are parasitic.

israelis were hated by every country where they lived and sponged off through the ages. they are parasites.

and america, indeed the whole west, is now the host. some parasites end up killing the host.

israelis.. through the ages?

Wait, you mean Jews, not israelis. You are trying to say that all Jews are parasites and have sponged off the rest of the world throughout history.

At least be honest with us Zuki. No need to tiptoe around your true feelings by using the words "israelis" or "Zionists" when what you really want to say is that throughout history the Jews have shown themselves to be evil. We all know why you post your four or five anti-Jewish articles every day and slip in your snide comments ("zionists celebrate with roast pork and red wine" was cute). Please continue your efforts to demonize Jews, it is fun to watch you dance around the forum rules every day.

why have they been hated, in EVERY country they have lived?

because they are parasitic.

Dude, do you realize what you just said?

the question is. if there were no palestinian militants.

there wouldnt be if there were no israeli terrorists.

Ok, why not calrify this whole mess here

Who's fault is it? The Oppressors ot the Opressed one's?

Well if you answered that correctly and act upon it, everything will be cleared up.

easier said than done dude. you expect PALESTINIANS to stand tall morally while un cut up their PALESTINE willy nilly, britain made fork tongue promises blindly, the us gleefully feed israel with billions worth of arms to kill PALESTINIANS and israelis terrorizing PALESTINIANS as they chant piously "luv thy neighbour as thyself". right?

The situation in Palestine, today, is not the same as it was pre-1948. The Palestinians should have been fighting back then. Things are different today. israel has become much stronger.

as you can see the world, un, britain, the us and israelis' hands are more bloody than PALESTINIANS coz they wanna treat PALESTINIANS as the white did to native americans. shame on you for telling the weak to be moral

Excuse me? Are you saying there are times when it's acceptable to be immoral?

sure you gonna say you disagree with un partition, britain's fork tongue promises to arabs then to jews, the us feeding israel with billions worth of arms to kill PALESTINIANS and with israelis' terrorism against PALESTINIANS. right? BUTT you gonna say as well what's done couldn't be undone. right?

It can be undone. But it would require something different than what the Palestinians are doing to force a change. Blowing up israelis will not force a change. The Palestinians could keep doing this for 100,000 years and nothing would change. It'll require something much larger.

yet you wanna insist PALESTINIANS should stand on high moral ground while israelis slaughter and plunder them. look in the mirror dude and figure out whether you gonna stay moral when your family is slaughtered. i don't see bush standing on high moral ground following 911. where?

israelis are in stronger position coz the us is their backbone. without the us, they are nothing

I don't insist on anything. And I wouldn't say the israelis are NOTHING without the US. They'd be less formidable, obviously, but still no pushover.

I wouldn't stick around for my family to be slaughtered in the first place. I'd move them somewhere safe.

mark you foreign jews were weak following ww2 but i don't see them standing on hgh moral ground and upholding non violence resistance when they plunder PALESTINE and slaughter the natives. what hypocrisy :D

Huh? Maybe you don't see them because you're not looking. There are Jews who are against the Zionist establisment in israel. Are you a racist, tom?

The situation in Palestine, today, is not the same as it was pre-1948. The Palestinians should have been fighting back then. Things are different today. israel has become much stronger.

interesting points you have here

before 1948 israelis came as foreigners, now they are citizens of israel. and israel comes about through dividing PALESTINE and forcing PALESTINIANS to accept foreigners (imported jews now israelis) as their neighbours. un divided PALESTINE something like 50 50 between PALESTINIANS and foreign jews. now it's something like 80 for israelis and 20 for PALESTINIANS. and this 20 is liken to chequered blanket - PALESTINIAN refugee camps, illegal jewish settlements, israeli apartheid security walls, idf stations etc

as you can see nothing change other than PALESTINE map. israelis are plundering PALESTINIANS' share as they (israelis) chant for peace, love thy neighbour as thyself

man have needs - sense of belonging, security, self esteem, material and sprititual comfort etc. as much as you think israelis need all these, likewise PALESTINIANS, you and i. nonetheless since israelis are able to get away with raping PALESTINIANS, you think it's logic sense for PALESTINIANS to stand on high moral ground, be pacifists or run helter skelter seeking refuge in other countries leaving PALESTINE to their rapists

hence when you say israel is stronger, its strength comes from the us as their backbone and being able to get away with terrorism. the us has vetoed all israelis' evil deeds against PALESTINIANS. pity you didn't know that

Excuse me? Are you saying there are times when it's acceptable to be immoral?

you should be able to answer that yourself. when the us bombed hiroshima and nagasaki is that moral or immoral? when hitler slaughtered jews in millions is that moral or immoral? when germany started ww2 is that moral or immoral? when un divided PALESTINE without considering the plight of native PALESTINIANS is that moral or immoral? when britain made fork tongue promises to arabs then to jews is that moral or immoral? when the us feeds billions worth of arms to israel to kill PALESTINIANS is that moral or immoral? when israelis built illegal jewish settlements, bulldozing PALESTINIANS' homes, erecting apartheid security walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories is that moral or immoral? when PALESTINIANS retaliate by becoming suicide bombers is that moral or immoral?

CONTINUE

Edited by tom

CONTINUE B)

It can be undone. But it would require something different than what the Palestinians are doing to force a change. Blowing up israelis will not force a change. The Palestinians could keep doing this for 100,000 years and nothing would change. It'll require something much larger.

view things from the oppressed and oppressors' viewpoints. as much as blowing up israelis wouldn't force a change, israelis raping PALESTINIANS via illegal jewish settlements, aparthied security walls, idf stations etc in occupied PALESTINIAN territories wouldn't foce a change either. what is required is FAIRPLAY. israelis should move back to their boundary demarcated by un and you gonna see the conflict gonna end in no time. as much as PALESTINIANS gotta sacrifice part of their PALESTINE so that israel can exist, that much israel should make sacrifices by lettting go occupied PALESTINIAN territories lock stock barrel to their hapless PALESTINIAN brethren

I don't insist on anything. And I wouldn't say the israelis are NOTHING without the US. They'd be less formidable, obviously, but still no pushover.

indeed israel is nothing without the us. the moment there's no us veto in the un, israel gonna become impotent till eternity. trust me

I wouldn't stick around for my family to be slaughtered in the first place. I'd move them somewhere safe.

o? have you been running every second, every hour from thugs, rapists, pimps, swindlers, thieves etc? where are the americans after 911? are they still there or have they left for new orleans and the like?

view things from a wider perspective dude

Huh? Maybe you don't see them because you're not looking. There are Jews who are against the Zionist establisment in israel. Are you a racist, tom?

and you should be asking that to yourself as well. when the us feeds billions worth of arms to israelis to kill PALESTINIANS can you conclude americans are murderers, peace makers, co rapists, terrorists or racists? well? :D

Edited by tom

Let us look at the past. From 1948 to 1973 there were no Palestinian "Militants", the Palestinians were either under the israeli jackboot in occupied land or rotting away in refugee camps. There were however the Stern gang, Haganah et all and their successors the IDF and Mossad. So even in the absence of Palestinian "militants", there were Zionist terrorists. It was only after the Arab "leaders" sold them out to the Zionist-American axis that they rightly took matters into their own hands and choose the path of resistance.

Edited by Alikhlas999

Salamu Alaikum

I use this everytime and no one seems to get the point. If I entered your home with a gun and 2 guys and killed some of your family members, and you decided to come back and kill one of the guys with me, I am in no moral position to say that you have wrongly killed him, I mean if I was an intruder in your home would you agree to me giving you 2 rooms and I take the rest of your house? I mean would you submit to me? Your home, you pay for it, you built it and I come and just take it from you because I have a gun? The police won't do anything because they don't care, they are crooked and follow me. If you submit I will probably kill your family off, if your going to be a pushover then might as well use you. I mean if people were going to be sympathetic they could have removed Isreal before we Palestine became militant. US and EU are Big Brother's of Isreal, who's left to be sympathetic? and don't say the people, like everyone is saying, the people don't approve of Isreali take over, but yet nothing has happened. The people can keep their sympathy and Palestinians should keep their weapons. (No suicide bombing though, that's not effective)

Salamu Alaikum