Islamic Forum
al faqeer

WORLD CUP 2006

:D

:D, saheeh ma feeha shay bes, mawdoo' tuweel...

No, I want to know exactly how much you gave them to let you win :D.

On a serious note, is that true? I've heard that stuff about Saudi ever since I was a kid...:D

But of course Saudis will deny it :D.

Al Mubalagha Úindal Úarab maÚroof ya Teyyar , I mean like fifa is gonna allow that ?

I dont think so bro .

PropellerAds

Why Brazil last? They're most likely to win judging by the records :D

but yeah, Brazil, Argentina, Italy....

ooohh...that stadium looks nicee.

n i want brazil to win...even though i know nothing about football.

Edited by baree_

Com on we already know brazil has a 99% chance of winning , but that just makes the cup boring , last time Turkey proved itself as a force to be reckoned with and that made the world cup real exciting from our eastern arab muslim point of view .

so inshallah we can do it again .

True bro alfaqeer but they have made playing football an art. Even though they probably make it to the finals it is very nice to watch them play.

Togowhere? They have Australia now? Hhmm im thinking Argentina or Brazil they eat sleep and breathe this sport.

Hhmm im thinking Argentina or Brazil they eat sleep and breathe this sport.

LOL you got that right! :D but then so do the Italians

Only seven nations have won the World Cup. Brazil is the most successful World Cup team, having won the tournament five times. Germany and Italy follow with three titles each. Argentina and Uruguay have two titles each. Finally, France and England have one title each.

The next football World Cup will be held in Germany between June 9 and July 9, 2006

(www.)"http://en.wikipedia/wiki/Football_World_Cup"]en.wikipedia/wiki/Football_World_Cup[/url]

salam,

Go Go England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to thrash their group teams!!! Cant wait to watch it! Cant wait to see England raise the cup when they win!!!

ws

sorry little sister :D

england will go home crying like babies..

Togowhere? They have Australia now? Hhmm im thinking Argentina or Brazil they eat sleep and breathe this sport.

yap, now that i think about it, I feel that Argentina is more likely to win, they're hungrier than Brazil for the cup.

sorry little sister :D

england will go home crying like babies..

exactly my thought..they have no chance with Brazil, Argentina, Italy, and Germany.

Here's my Prediction :D

1 Argentina

2 Brazil

3 Germany

salam,

Go Go England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to thrash their group teams!!! Cant wait to watch it! Cant wait to see England raise the cup when they win!!!

ws

Well I wish them luck , but they always seem to goof up somehow in the world cup .

They dont have the killer instinct the other teams have for some reason .

My opinion about england .

the multicultural aussie side made it for the first time in 30 years! last time we played england (2 years ago?) we beat them 3-1.

i dont care if they win or not. just as long as they give a good account of themselves.

What a joke :D! England have no chance.

I mean like fifa is gonna allow that ?

They won't know :D...ahahahaha...

think Brazils gonna take it, forget England they can be skank at times, after last time, forget supporting them again... lol

ma'salamah

Ya Teyyar tara kalaamak maa yidkhul al Úaql .

baÚdain ihaaana lid duwal illy Al SuÚuudiya liÚbat maÚaahum :D .

You know what? I think a lot of people are predicting Brazil to win but there maybe a black horse this year.. theres always one every year..

tab'an ma yudkhul il aql...ya s'oodi :D. Emphasis on s'oodi.

la ihaana wala she, bes yibayyin mada jubn il muntakhab il s'oodi :D.

tara amzah :D ikhwaan w Allah ywafiqhum...

tu'ruf shinu ille ma yudkhul il aql? qawlak innu mumkin yirfa'u raasna bil kura :D il naas weeeiiiiin w ihna wein...wallah infashil.

Assalamu alaikum

Do the Americans ever play well? :D I can't remember anyone mentioning a match with the USA, last world cup..

Ma'assalama

England won't win it, but I think they may go further than usual. (Semis perhaps :D )

I'm not going to be predictable and say Brazil. Nor am I going to be delusional and say Togo :D ( fee ifriqya ya teyyar )

I'm going to push the boat out and say.........

Its going to be a year for the Germans.

Well we all know being the home nation did wonders for S.Korea and USA. Ok they didn't get to the final, or even win it, but lets face it they weren't much cop to begin with.

Germany, well they're better than USA or S.Korea, and I think being the home nation might just swing it for them.

Well Mexicos a good team as well , so is Iran so is Côte d'Ivoire ( Ivory Coast ) also Japan .

The competition will be tough for sure .

You know what? I think a lot of people are predicting Brazil to win but there maybe a black horse this year.. theres always one every year..

Go Trinidad!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

tab'an ma yudkhul il aql...ya s'oodi :D. Emphasis on s'oodi.

la ihaana wala she, bes yibayyin mada jubn il muntakhab il s'oodi :D.

tara amzah :D ikhwaan w Allah ywafiqhum...

tu'ruf shinu ille ma yudkhul il aql? qawlak innu mumkin yirfa'u raasna bil kura :D il naas weeeiiiiin w ihna wein...wallah infashil.

Wallahi ya Teyyar Laazim NishajiÚ al muntakhabaat al Úarabiya wul Muslima Al Mushtarika fil Ka's , Ãhata Iran .

Al Kuura shay muhim fil Úaalam alyawm bin nisbah lilnaas , so we need to make a mark on it inshallah .