Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zade

Interracial Marriages

Assalaamualaikum

What's your view on Inter-racial marriages ?

What about different types of muslims marrying ? (for eg. arab and a pakistani, etc...)

Do most % of those marriages work ?

Does family come in the way ?

Would you marry someone who wasn't from the same background as you and your family ?

What about marrying a revert or a convert ?

How about a widow/er, divorcee with a child or without ?

I'd just like to hear the differen views.

Wassalaams.

PropellerAds

:D sister,

there's another thread, i think it was titled, "would you" that talks about the same thing.

:D sister,

there's another thread, i think it was titled, "would you" that talks about the same thing.

Assalaamualaikum

Oh, I aplogize then. I wasn't aware. Any ideas on where I can find it ?

Wassalaams.

:D

I'm sorry sis, it was also titled Interracial Marriages... :D

here's the link

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2280&st=140&p=242971entry242971"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...71entry242971[/url]

:D Zade,

Assalaamualaikum

It's ok.

What about different types of muslims marrying ? (for eg. arab and a pakistani, etc...)

I see nothing wrong with Muslims marrying people who are not of their race. By the way, 'muslim" is not a race.

Couldn't sayy.

Yes.

Would you marry someone who wasn't from the same background as you and your family ?

Of a different race? yes.

Of a different national orgin? Yes (must have AMerican citizenship though)

Sure.

I would marry a widow or a divorced man who had no children... I don'tbelieve that I would be interested in marrying a man with a child or more than one.

salaam

I'm sorry sis, it was also titled Interracial Marriages... :D

here's the link

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2280&st=140&p=242971entry242971"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...71entry242971[/url]

Assalaamualaikum

No problem.

Jazakallahkir.

Wassalaams.

Assalaamualaikum

Ooh, my apology... I didn't mean muslims as a race.

Wassalaams.

Assalaamualaikum

I'd just like to hear the differen views.

Wassalaams.

WS..

Muslim girls are too shy girls, if you want to enjoy very well, then marry with jew or Christian girl..

It works unless and until you have to fulfill your duties.. if u know what i mean..

Yes! if she is sexy..

Thatz a great idea, if she convert..

It all depends on the situation, to whom you are marrying.. btw! widows are experienced one...hehhe

WS..

Muslim girls are too shy girls, if you want to enjoy very well, then marry with jew or Christian girl..

It works unless and until you have to fulfill your duties.. if u know what i mean..

Yes! if she is sexy..

It all depends on the situation, to whom you are marrying.. btw! widows are experienced one...hehhe

:D bro.

please watch what you say, this is an Islamic forum....

WS..

Yes! if she is sexy..

:D :D :D careful!

This topic is currently under discussion here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2280&hl=racial"]Inter Racial Marriages[/url]

You may also refer to this (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=7348&hl=racial"]topic[/url].