Islamic Forum
3dshocker

Whats Ur Take On Bin Laden

Just lookin for the muslim view on Bin Laden. Who here support his actions and who condemn it?

Personally I view the attack on the world trade centre as an act of terrorism as it is simply the killing of innocent civilians. I never support civilian massacres regardless of the cause.

As for the attempt on the pentagon, I really wouldn't give a **** seen as there is alot of politicians there, and politicians like soldiers are fine game in war. I also don't like politicians that much :D

PropellerAds
I never support civilian massacres regardless of the cause.

Neither does Islam. :D

salam brother

i think if astaghfirallah he did do it he is sinfull but i do not know the full truth.

khud a hafiz

Neither does Islam. :D

Then shouldn't there be a war waged by muslims against muslims on the wrong path? This would be the ideal Jihad(holy war?).

P.S. could be political, pshycological etc, take ur pick, not necessarily bombing.

There are more affective ways of educating people rather then killing them straight. Jihad(the physical holy war) is reserved for protecting Muslim lands when attacked.

:D

I dunno much about Osama ibn Laden, never met him, and i dont take what the media says....so i cant make a judgement about him.

bin laden didnt do it.

hint;

"By way of deception thou shalt do war." That motto describes more than the modus operandi of the world's most ruthless and feared organization of professional assassins and espionage agents;

with some inside us government help. and a lot of learned people belive and say the same thing.

Then shouldn't there be a war waged by muslims against muslims on the wrong path? This would be the ideal Jihad(holy war?).

P.S. could be political, pshycological etc, take ur pick, not necessarily bombing.

Islam forbids wars between Muslims, whether some of them are on the 'wrong path' or not. Muslims are brothers and sisters. It is like killing family.

So you wouldn't kill your father if he's a serial murderer and about to kill another person?

Of course not. Not me. But the like, people in charge of the whole thing, whatever you call them (:D) should. Because 'A death by a death'. It's the Islamic law.

the most glaring war between Islamic countries war iran v's iraq.

and it was insitgated and sponsered by the yanks and weapons supplied. not to mention the despot saddam, whom was put into power by them.

asalamu alaykum

i believe that since usama bin ladin is being projected as anti american etc and a 'hero' of Islam by the none other than the zionist controlled media so the reverese is actually true.

the attack on world trade center, i firmly believe, was done by the usa itself. after all who benefited the most? the christians have directly gained control of afghanistan and iraq after the attack(indirectly they are controlling almost all the muslim countries through their pro-western dictorial regimes).

I think he's just a guy that's upset at the fact that the american army has been invading his homeland and killing innocent people, and happens to claim to be a muslim.

Imperial1

asalamu alaykum

i believe that since usama bin ladin is being projected as anti american etc and a 'hero' of Islam by the none other than the zionist controlled media so the reverese is actually true.

the attack on world trade center, i firmly believe, was done by the usa itself. after all who benefited the most? the christians have directly gained control of afghanistan and iraq after the attack(indirectly they are controlling almost all the muslim countries through their pro-western dictorial regimes).

Chrisitianity has nothing to do with the actions the west makes. No religion has much power in the west - it's a free society remember? Any actions the U.S. has taken which has had both detrimental and beneficial effects on other countries are products of the capitalism monster -->basically the U.S. operates on a self interest basis.

P.S. I'm not going to dismiss the U.S. self attack as an impossible theory but I find it highly unprobable. If such was the case and it gets proven, george bush would face the death penalty.

sounds interesting, but lets get back on topic. So does Islamic society condemn Bin Ladens attacks or not?

I dunno much about Osama ibn Laden, never met him, and i dont take what the media says....so i cant make a judgement about him.

You prob havent met George W. Bush either, so you wouldn't talk bad about him either right?

"Islam forbids wars between Muslims, whether some of them are on the 'wrong path' or not. Muslims are brothers and sisters. It is like killing family."

Wouldn't you stop(kill) a muslim criminal who was about to kill a person?

Jihad is left as an option, but its a last resort option. If a muslim country is oppressing, it is our job, the muslim ummah(body) to stop oppression. Anthony, i love how you put (kill) in parantheses, would i stop someone? If i could i definetely would. First, i would weigh the benefits and the harms, whichever option exceeds in the benefit is supposed to be done

yes im sure you know the ummah is not united and there is no kalifah around so who is going to stop rogue Islamists such as bin laden? Sadly no muslims will because:

""Islam forbids wars between Muslims, whether some of them are on the 'wrong path' or not. Muslims are brothers and sisters. It is like killing family.""

Is it just me or is this a form of discrimination? The implication here is that muslims who commit crimes must be treated differently from non muslims that commit crimes.

"Islam forbids wars between Muslims, whether some of them are on the 'wrong path' or not. Muslims are brothers and sisters. It is like killing family."

this is the fundamental difference between Islamic way of life and western way of life. official discrimination between people of different religions. needless to say, neither systems are perfect.

perfection itself is an abstract and irrelevant term as it outside the realm of what can be achieved....but lets not get into that.