Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
3dshocker

Western Attack On Middle Eastern Civilians

kk, I hear alot about this from muslims, but we never hear anything of the U.S. targeting muslim civilians. Can someone give me some credible news sources on this?

Edited by 3dshocker

PropellerAds

Hey u dont have to post everything in this section...this forum has other section too ..lol

bloodied_child_2.jpg

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page2.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page2.htm[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page3.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page3.htm[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page7.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_page7.htm[/url]

Inshallah some members will add to this

dammit nigga! I didn't ask for images!

Just a newsource man, all I get out an image like that is that some girl was horribly killed.

Oh yes, emphasis on the word "credible". I have seen several sites similar to that which spew hate against ppl of all races. Stuff like muslims are terrorists, Jews are the cause of all problems, Kill the niggas, Kill the crackas, etc.

Give me sumthin more credible. Perhaps a translated version of sumthin by Aljazeera?

Just a newsource man, all I get out an image like that is that some girl was horribly killed.

Oh yes, emphasis on the word "credible". I have seen several sites similar to that which spew hate against ppl of all races. Stuff like muslims are terrorists, Jews are the cause of all problems, Kill the niggas, Kill the crackas, etc.

Give me sumthin more credible. Perhaps a translated version of sumthin by Aljazeera?

robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is a good site ..it doesnt spew hate and covers many view points ....

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_aljazeerah.info/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_aljazeerah.info/[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/54C8AFC7-8C97-4C4F-B38D-D41E6169C42E.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/54C...41E6169C42E.htm[/url]

Credible ...its how u define it ...u can see many view points and decide for urself

The second one is what I was looking for. I shall read up on it.

Is it just me or does Shaikh Yassin look like Sauromon from lord of the rings?

The second one is what I was looking for. I shall read up on it.

Is it just me or does Shaikh Yassin look like Sauromon from lord of the rings?

lolz...

"but we never hear anything of the U.S. targeting muslim civilians. Can someone give me some credible news sources on this?"

Are you actually serious? lol if nothing else, look at the tens of thousands of dead iraqi civillians since the war began.

And remember those super smart bombs the pentagon was bragging about? turns out theyre not so smart afterall. Of the initial 50 high precission bomb strikes at the start of the iraq war, 48 or so missed their targed. 42 resulted in civillian deaths. USA has prob inflicted (including hiroshima &nagasaki) about as much pain and suffering and death as Hitler did.

Edited by anthony19832005

Hitler popped off 55 million people or something around that number. The USA is most likely not even close to that number.

If Iraqi civilians die in the war it is not necessarily mean it was done by the USA, I understand there is some sort of divide within the iraqi's? Civilian death by collateral damage is not "targeting civilians", had they targeted civilians the number of deaths would be much higher.

P.S. I believe the Hiroshima and Nagasak bombings were the best thing that happened in World War 2. PM me or create a new topic if you wan to discuss this.

P.S. I believe the Hiroshima and Nagasak bombings were the best thing that happened in World War 2. PM me or create a new topic if you wan to discuss this.

Iam sure all the deformed kids and those who underwent the disastrous consequences would disagree.....btw i cant debate u on this as i dont really care what u think

Edited by al-malabari

You seem mad? Perhaps what I said seems immoral to you but just think about this for a minute. How many people did not die because of those bombings?

You seem mad? Perhaps what I said seems immoral to you but just think about this for a minute. How many people did not die because of those bombings?

I may seem mad to u ...i dotn care . Think about those who were not part of the war or were affected because they were born in to hiroshima or nagasaki years after the bomb

At best u can say it has its good and bad and according to perspective good will outweigh the bad or vice versa ..and not simply ignore the other side and call it the best of what human race has done ..

"best thing that happened in World War 2" is very different from " best of what human race has done"

"best thing that happened in World War 2" is very different from " best of what human race has done"

sorry for the exaggeration!

:D

3dshocker

where are the moderators. wow. could he say anything more offensive?

never mind ..i over looked it ....

That is all you picked up out of this thread? *labels zukiful as a conservative* :D

anywho, back at al, is there anything available that says the U.S. dileberately attacks civilians or is it all collateral?

hey 3dsocker, whats your problem? just like someone else said, the forum does have other subforums, you dont have to post every one of your threads in this area, all you came here to do is attack Islam then, you ask "innocent" and may i add, retarded, questions so you can look good?

Perhaps if your brain was bigger then a peanut you would have noticed the following -

#1 - My problem is that I cannot communicate in about 90% of the sections on this forum because as an atheist I'd start a clash or end up upsetting ppl by dismissing their beliefs in god or religion as nonsense. As atheists would prolly frequent this section, I figured I could post here and get some reasonable dialogue going with mature people who do not simply condenm my views as blasphemy. FYI I also post in the science section.

#2 - I'm here to find out more about Islam cuz I hear the real thing is pretty nice. I came here to either reaffirm my views that all religions are unfair and disruptive or get a new view that there appears to be an exception to my view of religion. Once I reach a conclusion, I will be gone.

#3 - I do not know how you did the math that came up with retarded questions looking good. What seems innoccent to you may be my way of questioning detailed things. It's simply my way of making sure whatever conclusion I arrive at is solid.

P.S. I do not take kindly to diliberate attacks on my character

Edited by 3dshocker

kk, I hear alot about this from muslims, but we never hear anything of the U.S. targeting muslim civilians. Can someone give me some credible news sources on this?

civilians have been targetted. be under no illusion.

When, where and how, though?

where? its a place called iraq.

how? a variety of means including, random shootings, indescriminate bombing, starvation tactics, torture, etc, etc.

When? oh, some years now.

err...it's called war and people do tend to get killed :D

targeting, soldiers, militants and politicians is natural and expected.

my question is, what would the motive be to target civilians?

P.S. starvation tactis? :D

Edited by 3dshocker

P.S. starvation tactis

You seem pretty ignorant ...Dont u remember the sanctions on iraqi people after Gulf war 1 due to which so many iraqi children died and the old lady -who was the US secretary of state said (something like ) "the children who died were all worth it " or something like that ...i hope she suffers the whole of what they suffered

Edited by al-malabari

lol, sactions? You mean cutting off aid, or exports to a country?

Calling ppl monsters for not being generous? Truly pathetic. If a country gets out of line, other countries will place sanctions on it. It's an alternative to war. Whatever damage that comes to the country is its own fault and no one else can be blamed.

There is no obligation to help people. It's a nice thing to do. If ppl start getting out of whack,it's only natural that you stop helping them. Communicates the message that you wont tolerate their behavior.

If a father commits a crime and gets fired from work for it, you're damn right his children are gonna suffer from losing their source of income. It's called COLLATERAL. The objective of firing the man is to teach him that his behaviour will not be tolerated. All damages brought about by the firing can be blamed on the father for bringing it on himself.

The children are irrelevant, we do not throw away integrity, and our principles to save the lives of children. To do so is simply a sign of foolish weakness-->refusing to penalize a killer becuse of how it would affect his kids.

If Iraq didn't want sanctions placed on it, it shouldn't have been runnin a corrupt immoral dictorial rule, as well as invade kuwait.

Oh yes, and I share the sentiments of the secretary. the children that died were an irrelevant unfortunate collateral of such sanctions. The sanctions are well worth the fight to protect the integrity of the free world.