Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CHTHON

My Freind Was Stabbed Today By A Morocan.

Hi, I live in Europe, as I've said before here.

Anyway, I have this freind, a Jewish israeli guy, none religious though. He was cycling to Universaty the other day when this Morocan guy on a scooter nearly hit a women in front of him. The women shouted at him to watch where he was going so the guy came back and started threatening her in the middle of the street.

My freind went up to him and told the guy to move along and leave him alone. The guy left on his scooter swearing obsanities at the women. Later that day my freind saw the guy again, but this time my freind was alone and this guy was with his freinds. They tried to indimidate my freind with his scooter but my freind just walked up to the guy and told him to go ahead and try to fight him. My freind isn't a small guy and so this guy after much cursing, left on his scooter. His freinds laughed at him for not doing anything.

A few days later my friend was going to his local food shop when the same guy and some older man (also Morocan) jumped him and stabbed him twice in the Chest. He's now in the hostpital under intensive care. Both the men where arrested as they were seen by many witnesses and on camera.

The guy younger guy, the one who instigated the whole thing said he did it to regain his honour. But from what I'm told he jumped my friend from behind and stabbed him with the help of another man. Where's the honour in that?

Could someone tell me how and why this is acceptable? The problem is, this sort of thing isn't uncommon here, it's the 3rd time I've heard about stabbings against people in my town by Morocan thugs. Not that all Morocans are thugs but in these cases, they were all Morocans. Someone also thinks he did it cause my freind has a small Star of David around his neck thus symblizing he's Jewish. Is that reason enough to stab a man?

PropellerAds

:D

It certainly is not acceptable, wether they be a Jew, Christian, Muslim or anyone of any another faith.

i'm sorry to hear this awful news...from the start of your post i knew it was about honour and not relgion.

people of the East right to eastern asia (japan) take honour very seriously...and like this case even to the extreame.

That is terrible. I really hope your friend will be all right. :D

And the incident, as you describe it, is completely unacceptable. Yet it sounds more like some sort of gangster honour, so what does this have to do with us?

i'm sorry to hear this awful news...from the start of your post i knew it was about honour and not relgion.

people of the East right to eastern asia (japan) take honour very seriously...and like this case even to the extreame.

Where is the honour in stabbing a man in the back?

Peace CHTHON,

What happened to your friend was reprehensible, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't find anybody on the forum that would defend your friends assailants actions.

The guy younger guy, the one who instigated the whole thing said he did it to regain his honour. But from what I'm told he jumped my friend from behind and stabbed him with the help of another man. Where's the honour in that?

Hi CHTHON,

What honour is that guy talking about? All his actions were absolutely wrong.

He almost hit a woman with his scooter.

He goes back and disrespects the woman.

He's gutsy to challenge your friend when he has friends around him, but resorts to cursing him.

Then he Jumps your friend with help from another person.

And he uses a weapon against a defenseless individual.

He has no honour whatsoever and all blame rests upon his shoulders alone.

Your friend is the one who has honour, not that criminal.

Where is the honour in stabbing a man in the back?

sorry i dont know the person nor am i a criminal psychologist

Lets see, you come to an Islamic Forum and post in the Political Section about a Morrocan who stabbed your Jewish friend, while knowing that this had nothing to do with Islam, (and politics for that matter) yet you post it anyway. This is horrible what happened to your friend and all, but what benefit does this serve?

Edited by Sallahudeen

you posted it in the political front, wow that makes sense, just shows where you were trying to go with it

Lets see, you come to an Islamic Forum and post in the Political Section about a Morrocan who stabbed your Jewish friend, while knowing that this had nothing to do with Islam, (and politics for that matter) yet you post it anyway. This is horrible what happened to your friend and all, but what benefit does this serve?

Truthfully? My brother told me this happened to him because of some Islamic Honor code. I didn't understand this so I came here to ask how this is possible.

you posted it in the political front, wow that makes sense, just shows where you were trying to go with it

In future which folder should I post in. I looked for real world debate but I couldn't find one. I thought it was too serious for General discussion.

This honor code is a cultural one, not a religious one. It would be similar to believing that Sicilian vendetta codes are Christian because the Sicilians are Catholic.

This would probably have been better posted in the Islamic/Western Dialogue forum.

I agree that this is totally wrong what this guy did to him( if he did), but I'm asking what is the point bringing that news here?

You have million cases like this in Europe,US and everywhere. Should we post each of them and trying to bring this issue in religious matter?

There are a lot of crimes in Europe but in those cases person goes in court not his religion, but if he is a muslim its contrary.

You have to understand that Islam and Muslims are two different thing . Same Islam was in the time of the messenger s.a.w.s and same is today but generations are different.

US is considered in the world as most civilized country but its in first place in the world as most chained gang.

If you start to read the Qur'an you will find an answer on this issue and eveything.

May god put you in right path

Don't you people have ghettos and thugs where you live?

It's all about "street-cred".

This was about pride, not honor.

tru say lateralus... inshallah the evil stabbing dude will one day meet his match, bullies are always dealt with in the end

:D dear muslims

Truthfully? My brother told me this happened to him because of some Islamic Honor code.

Well, its time you stop taking religous lessons from your brother then :D

Islamic Honor Code?.......... Stabbing someone in the back??

Surly even you know that thats just plain stupidity and nonesense

it was ego not honour!

sorry for your friend though

w/salaam

Anyway, I have this freind, a Jewish israeli guy, none religious though. He was cycling to Universaty the other day when this Morocan guy on a scooter nearly hit a women in front of him. The women shouted at him to watch where he was going so the guy came back and started threatening her in the middle of the street.

My freind went up to him and told the guy to move along and leave him alone. The guy left on his scooter swearing obsanities at the women. Later that day my freind saw the guy again, but this time my freind was alone and this guy was with his freinds. They tried to indimidate my freind with his scooter but my freind just walked up to the guy and told him to go ahead and try to fight him. My freind isn't a small guy and so this guy after much cursing, left on his scooter. His freinds laughed at him for not doing anything.

A few days later my friend was going to his local food shop when the same guy and some older man (also Morocan) jumped him and stabbed him twice in the Chest. He's now in the hostpital under intensive care. Both the men where arrested as they were seen by many witnesses and on camera.

Could someone tell me how and why this is acceptable? The problem is, this sort of thing isn't uncommon here, it's the 3rd time I've heard about stabbings against people in my town by Morocan thugs. Not that all Morocans are thugs but in these cases, they were all Morocans. Someone also thinks he did it cause my freind has a small Star of David around his neck thus symblizing he's Jewish. Is that reason enough to stab a man?

Hi CHTHON,

I don’t know if you’re assuming the Moroccan guy is a muslim due to his background but firstly I think it should be made clear that he could have also been Christian, atheist etc for there are Moroccans’ who are not muslim.

Killing an innocent person can not be justified in Islam whether the person is Jewish, Hindu, young or old. What happened to friend is saddening and I hope he does not suffer great harm, mentally, physically and emotionally.

Morocco is 98.7% Muslims, so there is pretty much a 99% chance this gentleman was Muslim. Again, though, his religion had little to nothing to do with this act.

Salamu Alaikum,

Peace CHTCHON,

I'm sorry about your friend, but I'm sorry to say but by reading your post I can tell this was directed at the Muslims.

a Jewish israeli guy, none religious though

Whether he was religious or not, whether he was hindu or Italian doesn't make a difference.

You introducing the background and religion of the guy is aimed at something, and you put Moroccan because you know that we know that he is most likely muslims, but you were smart enough to not put a Morrocan Muslim. Sorry to sound like Sherlock Holmes, but through this post, and where you put it and the title, you are trying to instigate a non-muslim/muslims dispute. Luckily all of us have looked past this and none of us have started arguing.

And the Morrocan Thug thing, I have Black Thugs, Afghani Thugs, Italian Mofia, Crips, Bloods, Arabian Knights, Tamil Tigers all in my city, and who knows how many people have died because of these guys, so to put it on an Islamic forum is useless.

Sorry about your friend thought, speedy recovery :D!