Islamic Forum
peacelover

Sign Of Allah's Displeasure?

Asalmualakum

Just wondering, if a person sets his alarm for fajir time, or is on his way to the masjid for prayer and some event occurs, like running into someone, or an accident, or the alarm clock falls on the floor and breaks, or it simply stops working, leading to the person missing the salah, then can one assume that Allah did not deem this person worthy of performing salah for him due to a major sin he or she committed?

I am speaking from experience here.

Edited by peacelover

PropellerAds

:D

not speaking from experience/knowledge but God wouldnt do that, He would/should be happy that you are praying, as for the sin, if you have repented then there is no need for God to be angry anymore?

But it happened :D

our purpose of existance is to worship him...saying you are not worthy enough is contradictory to this.

our purpose of existance is to worship him...saying you are not worthy enough is contradictory to this.

Yes, you are right. But this doesn't apply just to salah. Have you ever intended to do something for the pleasure of Allah but some event stopped you? I cannot say that Allah won't allow you to worship him, but events like these occur and there is a reason.

I suppose the best thing to do would be to ask Allah for some understanding.

Edited by peacelover

:D brother,

this may be just a test for Allah, to test you and to see if you are still going to pray(instead of saying look what happens when i try to pray)

wallahu alam

Asalamulakum Brother

That is the best explanation yet! It makes sense. Although it is better to use the suppoet of the Hadith and quran, I will still accept it.

Jazakallah khair

There are other factors that one must not forget, it could be from Shaytan to prevent you, or it could just simply be an accident or a coincednece.

Just insist, the more hardship the greater the reward.

Oh, and NO WAY, Allah will never prevent you from worshiping him, no matter what you do, whenever you go back and repent he will accept, and no matter how many times you returned to the sin, whenever you repent again he will accept.

yeh its probably shaytaan trying to stop you or it could be a test from Allah- Allah tests only those he loves

Aslamualakum

Jaza kallah khair borthers and sisters it is making more sense now.

it could be from Shaytan

I did not know shaytan could control events...can he? From my understanding he can only control the mind.

Please explain.

Edited by peacelover

Alsalamu alikom.

You go to sleep, you make an intention to wake up for fajer

you set the alarm

your alarm breaks or you simply don't hear it

Two causes:

1- The ill of ourselves. perhaps the intention was not there. perhaps it was not sincere. perhaps the other prayers are not performed on time therefore fajer prayer also will lack. the ill of me is listening to the shaytan (May Allah gives us refuge from that)

2- The Shaytan intervenes in order for us to stop getting closer to Allah. WHile the shaytan cannot force us away from worship, he will place all obstacles on the way so we fall. The fall is not the shaytan forcing us down the hole or away from worship, rather we take the excuse he gives us. Many of us blame all our ill actions on the shaytan when really it is our ill selves in action.

Allah wants us to worship Him, and He made the prayers a timed act of worship that need to be performed with in a specific time. Once Allah has ordered us, He will help us fullfill that obligation if we were sincere and not stop us inshaa Allah.

If we made the intention to stand for night prayer as superagatory Nafila prayer and did not wake up, but slept, then that is a sadaqa (charity) from Allah on us. The case is not the same for fajer prayer.

and Allah knows best.