Islamic Forum
Liv eachday as tho it is ur lst!

Punishment Of Committin Zina!

PropellerAds

:D

Please do not deprive us of your salutations. :D

Allah :D has not given details of punishments in Hell for each individual sin. He has about a few. Just being in Hell is something we must all try our utmost to avoid.

Wassalam

Wasn't Rasulullah (saw) shown some punishments during the Me'raj?

salam

found some info on it. can be found on here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=16077"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=16077[/url]

ws

sister i read the site you posted and one part does not make sense......

The punishment will continue till the day of judgment.
They are talking about a dream, and won't punishments be given ON the day of judgment, not before? Of course we can be punished in the grave, but people wont be in Hell until they receive their judgment.

i didnt answer the question sis. i searched for it.

In a lengthy Hadith of Sahih Bukhari, a dream of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is mentioned in which he saw the punishments of different sins. Among those punishments, one was the punishment of Zinaa. He saw people in a clay oven with its mouth very narrow and the bottom very vast. Beneath it burnt a fire. When this fire was kindled, these people went up with that fire and when the fire subsided, these people also then went down. In this oven were naked men and women who used to commit adultery in the worldly life. The punishment will continue till the day of judgment.

In a lengthy Hadith of Sahih Bukhari, a dream of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is mentioned in which he saw the punishments of different sins. Among those punishments, one was the punishment of Zinaa. He saw people in a clay oven with its mouth very narrow and the bottom very vast. Beneath it burnt a fire. When this fire was kindled, these people went up with that fire and when the fire subsided, these people also then went down. In this oven were naked men and women who used to commit adultery in the worldly life. The punishment will continue till the day of judgment.

if anyone can clarify this issue ... will be very much appreciated. jk.

salam,

sis, i searched for it and this is what i found. im sure there is more meaning to this hadith. i will get back to u on this. meanwhile if anybody are able to clarify this issue will be appreciated.!jk

ws

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

There are many different punishments I came across. Some will be in ovens burning in their graves or barzakh. If someone looks at naked women, committing zina with the eye, then molten metal might be poured into your eyes on the Day of Judgment. I guess there are many different possiblities of punishment which are not all mentioned. It depends on the degree of the sin and how often you committed it and how you repented and has the hadd punishment been imposed on this person or not. Allah knows best.

However, it is absolute certainty that if we are punished in the akhira, then it will be much more severe than stoning to death or lashing. This is what we know for sure.

salaam this is from the book called spectacle of death

the genitals of the adulterers woll be streched to the length of miles and then snakes and scorpions will be let loose upon them who will bite their genitals.they will cry with intense thirst and will say give us water to drink then they will be given to drink boiling pus and dirty blood taken from the genitals of evil women.in consequence of drinking this the intestines of the adulterers will be cut up into bits and these bits will start coming out through their anuses.this torture will be worked upon them repeatedly for a long time and the genitals of the adulteresses will be filled with red-hot coals

As i remember in a Hadith in AL-BUKHARI mentioned by Sheikh: Abu Ishak Al-Howainy - Al-Jazaa' men Jins Al-3amal (can find it on IslamWay) tells that their genetiles are burned or are put on something like heater... and they keep shouting, and the Sheikh commented that sexual desire is like heat, and thats the way they are punished with, with heat!

hope i haven't missed something as i listened to it long time ago.

i need to know the punishment of committing zina in the hereaftre. plz if u know...post! jazaks. :D

Assalam-o-alikum, Allah(swt) is 70 times more merciful than your own mother. Account for that. Just my idea.. Allah Haafiz

brother Allah is the most merciful.but as long as a person dosent take it to that thought like oh Allah is merciful do watever i want <<that is trapped by shaitan as a person should have hope but should do watever Allah ordered as i heard in the bayan shaitan has trapped 2 types of people one is that those who think Allah is merciful and they do watever they desire leads them and the other one are they think they are hellish and they do watever they want because they think that they are going in hell anyway.brother dont take it as a offend jazakallah khair

Check Surah an-Nur.

Obviously zina is wrong, but even more impotant is that there's gonna be "hell to pay" for rich nations which didn't help the poor nations !!

When we reach in our pocket to give to a poor person.... we should give whatever comes out in our hand.