Islamic Forum
dot

New Forums In Several Languages

:D

Dear brothers and sisters

The recent events showed us Muslims, without doubt, that there is a huge gab of mis-uderstanding between the west and Islam. I think its our responsibility to reach out for the people of the west, to help narrow that gab. Correct information always helps a lot. And if we could give them an idea about what true Islam really is, I'm sure more understanding can be reached, and due respect shown. We need to co-exist in this world, and the more info we can spread, the better for both of us.

We're in the process of starting new Islamic forums, in different languages, to do our share in this responsibility (which any Muslim with an internet connection should take part in). We've already started forums in French and Spanish.

If you speak German or Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese or Japanese, or any other language, and are willing to moderate a forum that we start for your language, please let me know. You need to be able to afford some free time, and login at least once every day. It would be better if you can also write topics in that language about Islam.

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

Jazzakallah Khair for this new improvement.

I could start a German Forum.

By the way, I already my own message board in German language at:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_s15.invisionfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islamisches_Wissen"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_s15.invisionfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islamisches_Wissen[/url]

Salam

mashALLAH this is an excellent idea.

May Allah :D help us all to spread the real Islam. :D ameen

All thanks to Allah, we now have forums in French, Spanish and German.

Insha'Allah with your help we can start forums in more languages soon.

great idea :D..

Alhamdo l'Ellah brother, thanks.

btw, brother Ibn_Khaldun was kind enough to offer to take care of a Swedish forum. The only problem is that he can't find the time to login daily. If we could find another brother or sister who also knows Swedish, so that they both look after that, it would be great, and we could start it right away. We do encourage starting forums in other languages, but we also want to make sure they're looked after, otherwise bad people may take advantage and post insults or go against forum rules without being noticed.

Alhamdo l'Ellah we now have a new Swedish forum.

Does anyone speak Italian? We neeed to start an Italian forum too.

Alhamdo l'Ellah we now have a new Swedish forum.

Does anyone speak Italian? We neeed to start an Italian forum too.

i could start an english forum. :D jk i could start a somali forum (my dad speaks it) or portogees or a sawahili forum

:D !!

Wonderfull idea. I can start a Dutch forum, no prob. :D

And Brother in Islam, if You go ahead with the Somali forum, you've got my help :D.

Looking foreward to it.

:D anyone need an urdu forum?? may be i can help :D

:D !!

Wonderfull idea. I can start a Dutch forum, no prob. :D

And Brother in Islam, if You go ahead with the Somali forum, you've got my help :D.

Looking foreward to it.

great u speak tha language! but how do we start it :D maybe dot will help :D inshallah

Salam Alaikum

I speak Danish, but unfortunatly i don't have time to run a forum. I dont have as much time online as i used to(started work fulltime)..

But i was thinking if it might be an idea to make a scandinavian board instead of a swedish, norwegian and danish? oh well just a thought..

wa salam

aisha uk

I speak dutch so i think i can start a dutch forum i login at least once day,so dot tell me what u think

brother in Islam i also speak dutch and somali

so i think we can work together

bro i agree on that!

wat do u think dot?

thanks for ur time

:D and Peace to all,

:D i can help out if there is any interest on malay language which include also malaysian and indonesian language. There are many misconception / confusion on what Islam is in this part of the world which i think need to be addressed. :D

Sis Zabrina

Edited by zabrina

Thanks for your offers, but we are currently more focused on European languages, because we felt that their ignorance of Islam and our beloved prophet :D , which led them to feel ok with whoever insults him, needs to be addressed, with info and proper knowledge.

Apart from that, our policy regarding languages is unchanged. We need to discuss our deen in one mutual language, so that we can connect and share, wherever we are. And that happens to be the English language, which the majority of Muslims, who use the internet, worldwide can understand.

salaamu-alaikum

i speak, read and write russian,; however my grammar is not good enough, also i may not be able to log in daily.

if you assign any duties,(dot),i shall try to comply.

may Allah grant all muslims the guiding sense(hudaa), that leads to practicing what alaih assalaatu wassalaam preached.(amen)

Could a forum in Hindi do?

i know and speak hindi.