Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
VivaEuropa

How Is This Peaceful?

About peace and history...Let's examine that.

Who would you consider peaceful, Mayas, Incas,aztecs, bantu, Hamurabi....??

What civilazation didn't kill and cause injustice?

Violance is not a religious phenomenon but a rather human/animal one.

It existed way before modern sapiens arrived with their 1400 cc of cranial capacity.

If you say that Islam promotes violance than judging by the same standards most if not all religions promote violance. Don't let your judgment be biased because Islam is in the media spotlight and all the hype. I agree with the fact that people just use religion to do what they want to.

Peace

PropellerAds

Hehehehehehe. What do we have here?

We have Muslims and we have terrorists, or is it terrorists and Muslims?

No, it's the American/Christian terrorists. No wait, it's the Indonesian/Buddhist terrorists. Nah, it's the Indian/Hindu terrorists...

I know all Muslims aren't terrorists, but I also know Muslims are terrorists and they're terrorists because they're Muslims. I can't emphasize this enough.

Hehehehehehe. What do we have here?

We have Muslims and we have terrorists, or is it terrorists and Muslims?

No, it's the American/Christian terrorists. No wait, it's the Indonesian/Buddhist terrorists. Nah, it's the Indian/Hindu terrorists...

I know all Muslims aren't terrorists, but I also know Muslims are terrorists and they're terrorists because they're Muslims. I can't emphasize this enough.

Democratic Terrorists like Bush

Nazist Terrorists like Hitler

Zionist Terrorists

Hindu Terrorist

and many other varities

Democratic Terrorists like Bush

Nazist Terrorists like Hitler

Zionist Terrorists

Hindu Terrorist

and many other varities

Mhmm. Now where'd I put my flying pig?

Edited by Undertaker

:D

undertaker

I know all Muslims aren't terrorists, but I also know Muslims are terrorists and they're terrorists because they're Muslims. I can't emphasize this enough

i realise you are not ignorant undertaker. so i will ask you to please what you mean in this quote.

i realise you are not ignorant undertaker. so i will ask you to please what you mean in this quote.

What is there to explain? I stated as is.

^^ Its only called terrorism when its done by muslims....others are fighting for 'self defence' ,'democracy ' ,'secularism' and many other ideologies..they are all good people .

^^ Its only called terrorism when its done by muslims....others are fighting for 'self defence' ,'democracy ' ,'secularism' and many other ideologies..they are all good people .

Exactly!

I call it terrorism only when civilians are being targeted - I don't give a crap about soldiers or politicians, but going after civilians is just damn wrong.

I call it terrorism only when civilians are being targeted - I don't give a crap about soldiers or politicians, but going after civilians is just damn wrong.

What about heroshima and nagasaki? the U.S is terrosrists...see how childish it sounds.

Some Muslims are terrorists, and some terrorists are muslim...this is stereotype that's earned and that's the only truth ...Now again.. to say a muslim must be a terrorist because he is muslim is fuzzy logic and doesn't hold up for long run in logical sense.

they're terrorists because they're Muslims. I can't emphasize this enough.

undertaker. you can not be serious?

I don't recall labeling muslims as terrorists nor the US as freedom fighters?

[at]zukiful - look up sarcasm

Edited by 3dshocker

I don't recall labeling muslims as terrorists nor the US as freedom fighters?

but you did say "when civilians are targetted it's terrorism"....this was the case in WW2.

I distinctly recall you supporting the U.S bombing at somepoint which is a contradiction to above statement.

but you did say "when civilians are targetted it's terrorism"....this was the case in WW2.

I distinctly recall you supporting the U.S bombing at somepoint which is a contradiction to above statement.

not a contradiction, the bombing in the second world war is just more complex than that. The bomb was both a good thing and bad thing - bad thing cuz i simply don't like civilians dying - but more importantly a good thing because it put japan out of the war and avoided the casualties that would have been endured by a much longer fight with japan - is hard to understand that the bomb that killed people saved lives because of the fear it brought upon the japanese government?

That being said, the US government surely commits acts of terrorism. The one that I know specifally about is the Rawanda thing.

not a contradiction, the bombing in the second world war is just more complex than that. The bomb was both a good thing and bad thing - bad thing cuz i simply don't like civilians dying - but more importantly a good thing because it put japan out of the war and avoided the casualties that would have been endured by a much longer fight with japan - is hard to understand that the bomb that killed people saved lives because of the fear it brought upon the japanese government?

That being said, the US government surely commits acts of terrorism. The one that I know specifally about is the Rawanda thing.

Not that I missed the point the first time less causualties vs more...less is the lesser of two evils.

The reason it sounds contradicting...bombs caused severe civilian casualties to prevent further soldier casualties and if you are against civilian casualties than you wouldn't prefer the trade.

Let's put it this way,

I'm a vegetarian (not really but just work with it).

Someone gives me a cooked chicken, and says If I don't eat this one, he is going to kill 5 more.

I'm the type of guy who would eat the chicken.

Do you see how my line of thinking?

What about heroshima and nagasaki? the U.S is terrosrists...see how childish it sounds.

Some Muslims are terrorists, and some terrorists are muslim...this is stereotype that's earned and that's the only truth ...Now again.. to say a muslim must be a terrorist because he is muslim is fuzzy logic and doesn't hold up for long run in logical sense.

Was this meant to make you sound logical? Fuzzy logic, eh? You have nothing to back up your claim whatsoever and you're telling me I'm not using logic?

A Muslim is a terrorist because he is Muslim. It's not a stereotype, it's a profound continuation onward. Because there are other incidents in the world is no reason why we shouldn't label terrorism as terrorism anymore than we shouldn't label a murder as a murder or a burglary as a burglary etc.

They are separate crimes and distinguished that way. You wonder why we we do this? Its defnition, intent, rationale...

(www.)"http://dictionary.reference####/search?q=terrorism"]dictionary.reference####

#/search?q=terrorism[/url]

ter·ror·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)

n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

terrorism

n : the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Once again, the only logical explanation a Muslim terrorist terrorizes is Islam. They terrorize in the name of Allah. I know you're going to turn this around "Well, George Bush this and that", but before you do, I'd like to point out the definition of war and have you sort the difference.

(www.)"http://dictionary.reference####/search?q=war"]dictionary.reference####

#/search?q=war[/url]

war ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôr)

n.

A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

The period of such conflict.

The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.

A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.

Revolutions and civil wars and coup d'état's would involve acts of terrorism.

"anything goes" when trying to acheieve the ideal that is at the core of the fight.

This is the difference between war and terrorism.

[at]Undertaker, you a female wrestling fan or something?

Edited by 3dshocker

Revolutions and civil wars and coup d'état's would involve acts of terrorism.

"anything goes" when trying to acheieve the ideal that is at the core of the fight.

This is the difference between war and terrorism.

[at]Undertaker, you a female wrestling fan or something?

The core of this act of terrorism is religious ideals, namely, Islam. Ding ding.

Wrestling fan? No! I'm very docile...really. My mind on the other hand, it's to be dealt with... :D

Changing names doesnt make a difference..U can call it what ever u like ..but the effects are just the same if not worse .. civilans are killed..certain ideology or form of govt. is forced upon the people in the name freedom and .......

Terrorism

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

terrorism

Is the war against Iraq lawful by any Chance ? NO

Is the US using force?YES

Whats the Intention of US ?TO democratise Iraq and put a puppet govt. where they would get oil for close to nothing.Make military bases through out the world..bomb or sanction anyone who doesnt agree

Is this for Political Reasons ?Yes -"Democary"

Did Iraq instigate it by any means?NO ...But Bush falsely attributed WMDs to iraq and attacked it on a false premise

The core of this act of terrorism is religious ideals, namely, Islam. Ding ding.

Islam is far removed from what u falsely attribute to it ..u can blame muslims stop blaming Islam but its hypocrisy when u urself are supporting a war criminal who lied to u and attacked other countries on a false premise

I recently just got off my suspension to this site...I am completely clueless as to why I was suspended...unless its agaisnt to rule to voice and opinion that isnt 100%pro-Islam..because thats all I did!

Anyways...

Buring churches, homes, and uttering death threats to innocent people?

Um, how do you know the people burning the churches were muslims if they haven't been caught yet? And funny you mention that when many black churches were burned by there "christian" counterparts because one decided their race was superior than the other.

Imperial1

Was this meant to make you sound logical? Fuzzy logic, eh? You have nothing to back up your claim whatsoever and you're telling me I'm not using logic?

A Muslim is a terrorist because he is Muslim. It's not a stereotype, it's a profound continuation onward. Because there are other incidents in the world is no reason why we shouldn't label terrorism as terrorism anymore than we shouldn't label a murder as a murder or a burglary as a burglary etc.

They are separate crimes and distinguished that way. You wonder why we we do this? Its defnition, intent, rationale...

(www.)"http://dictionary.reference####/search?q=terrorism"]dictionary.reference####

#/search?q=terrorism[/url]

ter·ror·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)

n.

terrorism

n : the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Once again, the only logical explanation a Muslim terrorist terrorizes is Islam. They terrorize in the name of Allah. I know you're going to turn this around "Well, George Bush this and that", but before you do, I'd like to point out the definition of war and have you sort the difference.

(www.)"http://dictionary.reference####/search?q=war"]dictionary.reference####

#/search?q=war[/url]

war ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôr)

n.

A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

The period of such conflict.

The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.

A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.

If we are to take ur definition that "All Muslims are terrorists". Then ALL Christians are raciest, Jew haters, who also hate black people. Every Christian in the WORLD killed 6 million Jews. Every Christian in the WORLD hates black people. And EVERY Christian in the world lives in the South and is a red neck? Am I correct? :D

HOW IGNORANT CAN A HUMAN BEING BE?

Further more, WAR happens in the battle field between nations and their armies. IF U DONT HAVE AN ARMY. If its "illegal" for you to establish an army, then you cant really have a "LEGAL" war? ha? :D Lets take this a step farther, lets look at the American Revolution. Hmm, remember the "Boston Tea Party" <-- The story everyone loves to hear? Was that an terrorist act? And doe you know what "predetermined strike" is, and under what FALSE pretences America went to war?

If we are to take ur definition that "All Muslims are terrorists". Then ALL Christians are raciest, Jew haters, who also hate black people. Every Christian in the WORLD killed 6 million Jews. Every Christian in the WORLD hates black people. And EVERY Christian in the world lives in the South and is a red neck? Am I correct? :D

HOW IGNORANT CAN A HUMAN BEING BE?

Further more, WAR happens in the battle field between nations and their armies. IF U DONT HAVE AN ARMY. If its "illegal" for you to establish an army, then you cant really have a "LEGAL" war? ha? :D Lets take this a step farther, lets look at the American Revolution. Hmm, remember the "Boston Tea Party" <-- The story everyone loves to hear? Was that an terrorist act? And doe you know what "predetermined strike" is, and under what FALSE pretences America went to war?

America is kick and out to rock your world, that's how ignorant a human being can be.

When in the hell did I say "all muslims are terrorists"? That's right...I didn't. You completely took my last post out of context. Read it over...then once more...and again. Now, come back to me with a response.

America is kick and out to rock your world, that's how ignorant a human being can be.

When in the hell did I say "all muslims are terrorists"? That's right...I didn't. You completely took my last post out of context. Read it over...then once more...and again. Now, come back to me with a response.

Peace and love

well undetaker have not typed the sentence "A Muslim is a terrorist because he is Muslim." u may refer to your own post and response me back.

thank you

peace and love