Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
VivaEuropa

How Is This Peaceful?

I know all Muslims aren't terrorists, but I also know Muslims are terrorists and they're terrorists because they're Muslims.

PropellerAds
Was this meant to make you sound logical? Fuzzy logic, eh? You have nothing to back up your claim whatsoever and you're telling me I'm not using logic?

What's their to back up? do you doubt that the inference u make is fuzzy logic or u doubt that Heroshima and Nagasaki were bombed? Good thing that you can look up definitions but can u understand what they mean? here, let me help..by the definition of terrorism, the Bombings of Japan was terrorims since it was to pretect a political, interest and involved miltary force. Did I miss your point or u simply didn't have one? :D

When in the hell did I say "all muslims are terrorists"? That's right...I didn't

here

A Muslim is a terrorist because he is Muslim. It's not a stereotype, it's a profound continuation onward.

Now I wonder why you seem to defend Bush.. this Flip flop suggests that you belong to Kerry's camp......lol

What's the democrat logo again...A ajackass right?...just checking :D

Let's put it this way,

I'm a vegetarian (not really but just work with it).

Someone gives me a cooked chicken, and says If I don't eat this one, he is going to kill 5 more.

I'm the type of guy who would eat the chicken.

Do you see how my line of thinking?

what if the chicken has bird flue?...just kidding.

I see your point,and If I get you right then again, You'll settle for less of 2 evils.

Maybe your heart is in the right place but your clculations maybe off.

Now not to open another can of worms, but I feel you underestimate the destruction an A bomb can cause. I doubt if they have news and media coverage like they do today and doubt if the world truely got the real aftermath. I am sure you know about the nuclear radiation and the death tolls

(of which 90% were civilians). If you really think about it..than supporting the bombing is not eating the chicken.(Maybe animal 14 which by the way is a genetically engineered chickenlike creature eaten by millions ..thanks to KFC.) :D

:D

this thread is getting to be a real mess!

what, with fuzzy logic, eating chickens, to save chickens, vegetarianism, chicken hostages, hints of bird flu, radiation, kfc, hiroshima, wow.

its beggining to sound like doomsday for chickens! :D

this thread is getting to be a real mess!

what, with fuzzy logic, eating chickens, to save chickens, vegetarianism, chicken hostages, hints of bird flu, radiation, kfc, hiroshima, wow.

its beggining to sound like doomsday for chickens! :D

LOL... that was hillarious.

It's like a conglomerate of peace talk and chicken.

but with all this chicken killing talk, let me clarify that I am not a chicken terrorist.

LOL... that was hillarious.

It's like a conglomerate of peace talk and chicken.

but with all this chicken killing talk, let me clarify that I am not a chicken terrorist.

Chikens and their wepons of mass distruction aka bird flu. Lets just hope we dont attack cows, when the chikens are the ones that have the flu. :D

Edited by AhQee

what if the chicken has bird flue?...just kidding.

I see your point,and If I get you right then again, You'll settle for less of 2 evils.

Maybe your heart is in the right place but your clculations maybe off.

Now not to open another can of worms, but I feel you underestimate the destruction an A bomb can cause. I doubt if they have news and media coverage like they do today and doubt if the world truely got the real aftermath. I am sure you know about the nuclear radiation and the death tolls

(of which 90% were civilians). If you really think about it..than supporting the bombing is not eating the chicken.(Maybe animal 14 which by the way is a genetically engineered chickenlike creature eaten by millions ..thanks to KFC.) :D

I'm pretty sure some Zionist Zoologists bred that beast too, huh? Seriously, how many of you guys are wearing foil hats or turbans right now!! :D

Chikens and their wepons of mass distruction aka bird flu. Lets just hope we dont attack cows, when the chikens are the ones that have the flu. :D

LoL.. too late ...cows have the wapons of Mass destruction too ..mad cow disease.

I'm pretty sure some Zionist Zoologists bred that beast too, huh? Seriously, how many of you guys are wearing foil hats or turbans right now!!

foil turbans?? :D

How about a white turban with "Kill the Amarikans" T-shirt.

Dude, clean your glasses and look up my religion again..

I am wearing a Big dark brown hoody with a upside down cross tatoo on my face. :D

Edited by llogical

LoL.. too late ...cows have the wapons of Mass destruction too ..mad cow disease.

foil turbans?? :D

How about a white turban with "Kill the Amarikans" T-shirt.

Dude, clean your glasses and look up my religion again..

I am wearing a Big dark brown hoody with a upside down cross tatoo on my face. :D

HAH face tattoos!!! Skeet!

Mind now, Illogical, I also allowed you could be wearing a foil hat. Alluding to Animal 14 whatever is like me referencing the piltdown Hoax in an archaeological paper. Discredits your argument right there.

HAH face tattoos!!! Skeet!

Mind now, Illogical, I also allowed you could be wearing a foil hat. Alluding to Animal 14 whatever is like me referencing the piltdown Hoax in an archaeological paper. Discredits your argument right there.

skeet? what's with the homoness.... matee:mad:

(not sure where u from but in NYC, that's a homo comment..not that there is anything wrong with being a homo. :D )

about animal 14.. ( or 57 )what's ur point?

everyone knows it's a hoax.

ok.maybe the implication of my mention was misleading, sue me :D

but what argument r u talking about? :D

skeet? what's with the homoness.... matee:mad:

(not sure where u from but in NYC, that's a homo comment..not that there is anything wrong with being a homo. :D )

about animal 14.. ( or 57 )what's ur point?

everyone knows it's a hoax.

ok.maybe the implication of my mention was misleading, sue me :D

but what argument r u talking about? :D

Not from New York at all. In Newfoundland "Skeet" refers to a townie type of person enamoured of the gangter life style. A lot of them have face tatoos..

And I thought you were seriously referring to Animal 14, without knowing it was a hoax. My fault there for reading you incorrectly. I thought you were some wacked out conspiracy nut!!

Not from New York at all. In Newfoundland "Skeet" refers to a townie type of person enamoured of the gangter life style. A lot of them have face tatoos..

And I thought you were seriously referring to Animal 14, without knowing it was a hoax. My fault there for reading you incorrectly. I thought you were some wacked out conspiracy nut!!

LoL... Na... I got one on my arm but face is a bit going too far.

misconception cleared. :D

In NY skeet means...just so I don;t get banned ...something that rhymes with emaculate.

peace

Edited by llogical

Lateralus why does it matter to you if I called him a boy? Freedom of speech boy..so let me exercise in any way I see fit!

because although you can say what you want

it doesnt mean we have to respect it

thats the whole point

you mock people and then act like we are letting you mock them by encouraging freedom of speach

they dont have to listen or agree with you, they just cant tell you to shut your arrogant and rude muslim mouth from insulting eveyone else

that would be stooping to your level and the level of Islam itself

to be enlightened is to know that all you preach is false

and thats my freedom of speech

disagree if you wish

but you have to listen

just like they have to listen to you

but that doesnt make you correct, or intelligent

it just means you have an opinion

~The Engineer

I think it's so funny that when Muslims commit acts of terrorism, there's so much publicity about the "evils of the brown race" yet when Christians rolled through so much of history converting and pillaging and eradicating and missionizing (OK, I know thats not a real word!) that nobody ever thought to say "Hey, these Christians are an example of the evils of the white race" Why is is when a minority commits a crime, the whole community is responsible but when a white does the same, it's individual responsibility? ie. Timothy McVeigh, George Bush, etc

History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races....

Assalam Alaikum

Do you think tht ppl in USA & Europe are forced to convert to Islam in Today's TIME ??

Thn How these ppl from USA & Europe are having - fastest growing Muslims in the World ??

Jazaak Allah Khair

Edited by subhaanallaah