Islamic Forum
3dshocker

The Muhammad Cartoons

:D

only after his mother, father, brothers and baby sister were murdered by israeli scum whilst sleeping in their beds.

Ahh yes, good old revenge. Your comments speak loads of your maturity zuki.

*labels zuki a conservative*

PropellerAds

only after his mother, father, brothers and baby sister were murdered by israeli scum whilst sleeping in their beds.

Which occurred after some palestinian youths bombed an israeli cafe. The point is, one shouldnt attack a superior army. Seriously, what do you think would happen of the PLO/Hamas/Hizbollah decided to not attack israel any more, used their money to build shelters in Palestine, and distribute food and medicine to their people? They would be at peace, and would no longer be cannon fodder to further Iran and Saudi Arabias agenda, wouldn't they?

From a philosophical persepctive I'll tell you right now that genocide is the only true effective form of violence. As it leaves no room for the cycle of hatred :D

I'f you're not prepared to wipe out the entire opposition - stop killing people and engage in a bloody dialogue!!!

The point is, one shouldnt attack a superior army

rubbish.

I'f you're not prepared to wipe out the entire opposition - stop killing people and engage in a bloody dialogue!!!

tiss commitment you want 3d? give the palestinians the israelis illegal nukes. THAT, may be a true holocaust, after all the palestinians have been through.

rubbish.

tiss commitment you want 3d? give the palestinians the israelis illegal nukes. THAT, may be a true holocaust, after all the palestinians have been through.

Doesn't it really say something that israel has had nukes since the beginning of the Arab-israeli conflict and never used them... but as soon as the Palestinians get them, according to our friend Zukiful, there will be a "true holocaust"?

zukiful

THAT, may be a true holocaust, .

SMLE

there will be a "true holocaust"?

took me out of context. tsk, tsk, tsk,.

took me out of context. tsk, tsk, tsk,.

Not that far out of context Zuki.. you were hinting that the Palestinians would nuke israel.

On the subject. Do you think it would be right for Palestine, should they get Nukes, to nuke israel?

the bombs are too heavy to strap on!

the bombs are too heavy to strap on!

HAHAHAH!!!!

I gotta hand it to you man, jittery conspiracy theorist or not, you're comedy gold!!!!

A few more like that and I may have to swing by Mecca!

mate, i had a cousin in the late seventies came to visit us at my parents pub in outback nsw. he wouldnt eat fat, (amazing he wasnt a vego), he believed in positive ions, meditated, and a whole heap of other stuff i can remember as i was pretty young. everyone thought he was a weardo. this young man had traveled asia at 16! he got a different view of the world and accepted it. now those things are accepted into mainstream.

i guess that is an analogy for my alternate beliefs. they sound right and look right to me.

thats how i came to Islam. i realised it is Islam being attacked not the other way around. it is Islam and muslims being demonised in the media. their countries invaded for their wealth.(oil) the poorest are being slaughtered in their homes by the richest! people whom have nothing but family and fath. only evil can do that to them. americans are good people. their government is wicked.

rubbish.

I said genocide is effective but its not cool dammit!!!!