Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CHTHON

The Hypocracy Here.

The HARDfact is that tom is not qualified to give anyone an English lesson.

so what? :D

PropellerAds

All powerful nations are belligirent. If Iran had the power, they would be no different.

All powerful nations are belligirent. If Iran had the power, they would be no different.

as such all nations of the world should have the right to have wmd. the us is being hypocrite when it practises selective democracy - yes to little defenceless israel's wmd and no to iran's suspected wmd :D

as such all nations of the world should have the right to have wmd. the us is being hypocrite when it practises selective democracy - yes to little defenceless israel's wmd and no to iran's suspected wmd :D

Wrong, no nations should have WMDs.

Tell me if any of this seems a little rediculas to you? Most critisisms said against muslims get either ignored or passed onto someone else (namely the Jews) Most of the people here have no problems pointing blame.

Oh my, someone has made a cartoon of a Muslim prophet, lets protest, lets boycott, lets riot.

Now someone says the rioting is wrong, and a 1/3 of you will justify it.

Then immages of Muslims burning Christian and Jewish symbols like the Cross or Menorah and almost nobody has a problem with it.

People are upset by the west wanting to Boycott Iran and the Hamas because of how this will effect the Inocent people who are not involved with the goverments dissisions. Yet you guys have no problems doing the same to israel and the Danes. Not Every israeli or Danish person is responcible with the acts of it's goverment.

Explain this to me.

nothing wrong with protesting, nothing wrong with boycotting, thats called civil disobeidience, ever hear of the civil rights movement for black people? im sure you think thats wrong too

ive never heard of muslims burnign christian or jewish symbols, and besides, doesnt the KKK burn the cross all the time? lol, and if someone burned the cresent and the star, thats not as bad as making fun of our beloved prophet(PBUH) or burning the quran. I dont see any muslims burning the bible or the torah, and i didnt see them burning symbols either.

let me explain the boycott: If the whole country is effected by the boycott, then normal people will push their government to apoligize, or maybe even follow its own laws and prosecute those who break the laws

The Danish flag has a cross on it, that's a religious symbol is it not? I've alslo seen on TV immages of Jesus and the Menorah being burnt. Maybe the Europeans should burn down every Masjid in Europe and expect the Muslims to "understand that we're very offended"

Iran and the Hamas have both threatened to kill millions of people. I don't call that a very democratic process but whatever. How can you say that's ok and say that what the Danes have done is so much worse? Are you completely insane?

Ok, you say israeli is a supremist zionist state. Iran is a Suprimist fundamentalist state. If they're both bad, how can you justify one.

Oh wait, Muslims can do whatever right? Only the rest of the world has to be careul and apoligetic.

burning images of jesus? well thats a lie, because muslims believe jesus was a prophet, you want to think before you say something? maybe you will make less of a fool out of yourself

i dont know if iran and hamas threatened to kill millions of people, but how do you like this. US is the one who stepped in and said we need a democracy here, because US thinks democracy is the best form of government and it works everywhere, well they did do a democracy, and hamas got elected. Now they are complaining, saying that they are terrorist and should be taken out of power or having their power limited, what kinda democracy is that?

oh, and muslims never burnt down churches or temples, youd just be lying if you said they did

Wrong, no nations should have WMDs.

right, no nations should have wmds BUTT it's alright for mighty mouse usa, little defenceless israel, russia, and selected few to have it :D

right, no nations should have wmds BUTT it's alright for mighty mouse usa, little defenceless israel, russia, and selected few to have it :D

No, it's not.

No, it's not.

indeed BUTT wmd hoarders are not about to destroy it as a matter of PLAYFAIR. right? :D

indeed BUTT wmd hoarders are not about to destroy it as a matter of PLAYFAIR. right? :D

No, they're not. And there's nothing we can do about it.

Who are you arguing with?

No, they're not. And there's nothing we can do about it.

indeed the world is impotent BUTT it should learn to say no to the mighty's terrorism

Who are you arguing with?

you :D

They can't wipe out "israel", one reason is there are many Muslims as well as many Shia Muslims living there or nearby. Also there is the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction if anyone decides to use nuclear weapons.

You joking? The Iranian prez is a nut. He believes that muslims who die for the cause end up in heaven anyway so what does he care of a few hundread thousand palastinians die as long as all the israeli's are dead?

you're bias dude. you don't wanna iran has wmd despite your statement. you believe wmd iran gonna erase israel, weak iran wouldn't endanger anyone

on the hand you're blind to the HARDfact superpower usa is terrorizing others willy nilly. little defenceless israel is terrorizing hapless PALESTINIANS gleefully :D

And little helpless Palastinians are terrorizing israeli's.

Lol...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_turntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pages/killing_zone_palestine.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_turntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pages/killing_zone_palestine.html[/url]

burning images of jesus? well thats a lie, because muslims believe jesus was a prophet, you want to think before you say something? maybe you will make less of a fool out of yourself

i dont know if iran and hamas threatened to kill millions of people, but how do you like this. US is the one who stepped in and said we need a democracy here, because US thinks democracy is the best form of government and it works everywhere, well they did do a democracy, and hamas got elected. Now they are complaining, saying that they are terrorist and should be taken out of power or having their power limited, what kinda democracy is that?

oh, and muslims never burnt down churches or temples, youd just be lying if you said they did

Heh, you should read yoru facts more before you make a fool of yourself. Didn't see what happened Nigeria did you? They burnt down churches and in the process burnt immages and statues of Jesus.

Now they Christians have responded... (www.)"http://news.yahoo/s/ap/nigeria_sectarian_violence"]news.yahoo/s/ap/nigeria_sectarian_violence[/url]

Look how wonderful all these protests have gone. :D

Lol...

(www.)"http://turntoislam/pages/killing_zone_palestine.html"]turntoislam/pages/killing_zone_palestine.html[/url]

That is known to be a biased Documentory.

I'm not saying the israeli's haven'g done wrong but are you really justifying what the Palastinians have done? Again, you're choosing to support one of 2 evils simply cause it suits you.

Of coarse israel has killed more palastinians then the other way around, they have superior weaponry. But the fact remeains they've killed each other, just cause one side can do less dammage doesn't mean it's any less wrong. Blowing up school busses is not justifyable.

That is known to be a biased Documentory.

I'm not saying the israeli's haven'g done wrong but are you really justifying what the Palastinians have done? Again, you're choosing to support one of 2 evils simply cause it suits you.[##][/##]

No iam not justifying all of their actions ....i actually believe suicide bombing in public is foolish and

short-sighted on their part

Of coarse israel has killed more palastinians then the other way around, they have superior weaponry. But the fact remeains they've killed each other, just cause one side can do less dammage doesn't mean it's any less wrong. Blowing up school busses is not justifyable.

i dint justify anything nor will i justify some of their actiosn ..but ur post seemed very biased ..so i thot u should know the other side .

I want to know, how do you guys feel about websites that are full of Anti Muslim and Mohamed jokes?

For instance, on this comedy site known as Your the man now dog ytmnd they have all sorts of racist jokes there including plenty about Mohamed. Do you guys accept this?

I want to know, how do you guys feel about websites that are full of Anti Muslim and Mohamed jokes?

For instance, on this comedy site known as Your the man now dog ytmnd they have all sorts of racist jokes there including plenty about Mohamed. Do you guys accept this?

No Ofcourse not ..

Hello CHTHON,

I don't agree with flag burning, embassy burning, or basically any violence in any protest. This is against Islam, and though some brothers and sisters on the board might think it's ok, it is a religious symbol and Muslims should condemn this. Allah :swt: says in the Qur'an "do not let the hatred of one people drive you to committing injustice."

In regards to israel/Palestine, I must say israel is the aggressor in this case. Suicide bombings are forbidden in Islam, but we also have to look as to why these people are so desperate.

To my brothers and sisters, I want to say that the Muslim world is hurting right now, and the last thing we need to do is to point fingers. We need to (myself included) work on our deen to an acceptable level. Allah will not change our situation until we change ourselves. I can't tell you how angry I get when I hear some muslims say "israel this, U.S.A. that" and then go get drunk or go to a strip club. israel is a walk in the park compared to what the original Muslims went through, getting tortured and disowned by their families and such. :D though, there are a lot of good brothers and sisters who are :D the best mankind has to offer.

Hello CHTHON,

I don't agree with flag burning, embassy burning, or basically any violence in any protest. This is against Islam, and though some brothers and sisters on the board might think it's ok, it is a religious symbol and Muslims should condemn this. Allah :swt: says in the Qur'an "do not let the hatred of one people drive you to committing injustice."

In regards to israel/Palestine, I must say israel is the aggressor in this case. Suicide bombings are forbidden in Islam, but we also have to look as to why these people are so desperate.

To my brothers and sisters, I want to say that the Muslim world is hurting right now, and the last thing we need to do is to point fingers. We need to (myself included) work on our deen to an acceptable level. Allah will not change our situation until we change ourselves. I can't tell you how angry I get when I hear some muslims say "israel this, U.S.A. that" and then go get drunk or go to a strip club. israel is a walk in the park compared to what the original Muslims went through, getting tortured and disowned by their families and such. :D though, there are a lot of good brothers and sisters who are :D the best mankind has to offer.

:D

Well said brother i couldnt have said it better :D . I dont agree with the flag burning either but now you are seeing and feeling how most of us muslims felt when the pictures were printed and especially the one with the bomb on his head that was a bit harsh. You have to understand one thing alot of the things that bursted out from some of the countries was out of anger because we love our prophet as the jews love theirs folow or the christians love theirs. It never seems to amaze me when someone does something about Islam or says something about arabs or muslims that they expect us to sit and take it and not say something back against them or their religion, its only fair but to go as far as mocking a religious figure is straight up wrong.

As far as the isreal[##][/##]palestine yes suicide bombings are haram but what can you expect these poor ppl to not defend them selves, all they have to fight against the isreali army the majority of the time is those suicide bombers, mayb a few weapons, and granades, rocks, stones, Have u ever been there before and seen how these ppl have ot live in fear of their everyday lives or seen what they go through from the disgusting evil isreali soldiers. If you havent then dont believe everything you see or hear on tv because you dont see the half of it :D

Edited by muslim girl

did you see PALESTINIANS bulldozing israelis' homes?

did you see PALESTINIANS building illegal settlements in israel?

did you see PALESTINIANS erecting apartheid security wall deep inside israel? where? :D

As far as the isreal[##][/##]palestine yes suicide bombings are haram but what can you expect these poor ppl to not defend them selves, all they have to fight against the isreali army the majority of the time is those suicide bombers, mayb a few weapons, and granades, rocks, stones, Have u ever been there before and seen how these ppl have ot live in fear of their everyday lives or seen what they go through from the disgusting evil isreali soldiers. If you havent then dont believe everything you see or hear on tv because you dont see the half of it :D

CONCUR 101%

some guys don't seem to see the terrorism in israel against hapless PALESTINIANS :D

CONCUR 101%

some guys don't seem to see the terrorism in israel against hapless PALESTINIANS :D

deliberately refuse to see :D