zukiful

Zionist Involvement In Black Slave Trade To Americas

:D

Jewish Involvement In

Black Slave Trade

To The Americas

By Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael

2-24-6

The following passages are from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

to continue.....

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/invo.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/invo.htm[/url]

PropellerAds

^i would'nt say muslim in general because my people never kept slaves and they were never enslavedand my country is 99.9% muslim but arabs and persians had alot to do with the slave trade no arguement there

we should'nt bring religion into it regardless of what religion these people follow

people have managed to mess up the whole world without religion human beings will always find something to disagree about

salaam

^i would'nt say muslim in general because my people never kept slaves

:D They never 'kept' them because they sold them pretty quick!!

and they were never enslavedand my country is 99.9% muslim but arabs and persians had alot to do with the slave trade no arguement there

we should'nt bring religion into it regardless of what religion these people follow

people have managed to mess up the whole world without religion human beings will always find something to disagree about

salaam

The slaves were taken captive by stronger Black African tribes, sold to Arab Muslim slave Caravans, propably processed through Jewish Merchants, and purchased, shipped and re-sold by White Christians. About 75% of the worlds populations are guilty.

You put the word zionist in the title. Did you mean jews? Therefore yet another anti jewish post.

You put the word zionist in the title. Did you mean jews? Therefore yet another anti jewish post.

eheh

so when you take abt radical Islamist, Do you mean muslims? so taking abt OBI is also anti-islamic right? Why do you think this way???

The slaves were taken captive by stronger Black African tribes, sold to Arab Muslim slave Caravans, propably processed through Jewish Merchants, and purchased, shipped and re-sold by White Christians. About 75% of the worlds populations are guilty.

what r u talking about my country known as somalia never sold slaves and never kept slaves either and we were never enslaved, how about u get your facts straight there is no recorded history of their ever being slavery in the horn of africa.

arabs and whites living in my country would import slaves from places like mozambique and zimbabawe to work on their plantations

us ethnic somalis were the ones who put an end to the importation of slaves in my country that is why we have people known as somali bantu in my country to this day.

your talking about west africa i'm talking east africa most of my people are nomads and to this day most of my people are still nomads we have no use for slaves now and we had no use for them back then either.

salaam

what r u talking about my country known as somalia never sold slaves and never kept slaves either and we were never enslaved, how about u get your facts straight there is no recorded history of their ever being slavery in the horn of africa.

arabs and whites living in my country would import slaves from places like mozambique and zimbabawe to work on their plantations

us ethnic somalis were the ones who put an end to the importation of slaves in my country that is why we have people known as somali bantu in my country to this day.

your talking about west africa i'm talking east africa most of my people are nomads and to this day most of my people are still nomads we have no use for slaves now and we had no use for them back then either.

salaam

Alright genius, point out every time I blamed Somalians, or East Africans for the slave trade.

I blamed White Christians, Jewish Merchants, Dominant African Tribes, and Muslim Arab Merchants for the problem. IF you belong to one of these groups, feel free to be insulted. If not, don't complain.

if u were'nt refering to me than u should'nt have quoted me

and somalia is a part of africa,einstein

next time how about u be clear on what portion of africa your talking about and not generalize by saying africa as a whole

About 75% of the worlds populations are guilty.

80% of statistics are made up on the spot!

eheh

so when you take abt radical Islamist, Do you mean muslims? so taking abt OBI is also anti-islamic right? Why do you think this way???

Title of the topic is "Zionist Involvement In Black Slave Trade To Americas"

Title of the article that the post was about is "Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade to The Americas "

Spot the difference...probably not and neither does the topic starter.

There doesn't appear to be any evidence of 'Zionist' involvement.

I think you could be right.

eheh

I believe that the podter is correct brother, this appears to be an anti-Jewish post and not an anti-Zionist post.

Just because that poster may have certain prejudices about Islam and Muslims does not stop this point being valid.

I believe that the podter is correct brother, this appears to be an anti-Jewish post and not an anti-Zionist post.

Just because that poster may have certain prejudices about Islam and Muslims does not stop this point being valid.

there is a element of political correctness one must follow even here on gawaher. jews are not allowed to be attacked, slandered, or called to account. as it is with just about everywhere in the world. personally, i would call a spade a spade. look through the posts on this site. replace the word muslim with jew and see if you would get away with it. you wouldnt, no way.

i posted the article with a revised heading to get over this discrimination. the link is the one whom called them jews. not me. i believe the article is relevant as guilty religious parties of one denomination or another are brought to account on these forums. if christians, muslims or hindus, jews etc are guilty, you should be able to say so without fear of being labeled a racist. jews are the only protected species on this site. i get around it to an extent by saying zionist.

zionism is the problem. not the jews as a people. however many jews are zionists, to seperate them in articles is difficult. so you can understand the difficulty in being politically correct. political correctness is a weapon. but that is another thread.

there is a element of political correctness one must follow even here on gawaher. jews are not allowed to be attacked, slandered, or called to account. as it is with just about everywhere in the world. personally, i would call a spade a spade. look through the posts on this site. replace the word muslim with jew and see if you would get away with it. you wouldnt, no way.

Don't you just hate it when the bigot-brigade generalise all Muslims over the actions of a few? They may be journalists, politicians or society's scum ... it doesn't make them any less pathetic.

We don't need to be like them! :D

But, the slavery was banned way back Islam was introduced, not taken till the 19nth century in Middle East.

Cant remember the Hadith but goes along the lines of. A slave has the same rights as his master.

if u were'nt refering to me than u should'nt have quoted me

and somalia is a part of africa,einstein

next time how about u be clear on what portion of africa your talking about and not generalize by saying africa as a whole

I quoted you to have a reference when i posted.

And I know Somalia is part of Africa, but i figured a Somalian, who had nothing to do with the Slave trade, would realise it was not about him and refrain from complaining. Do I give all of you people a History of Newfoundland when you attack "the West"?

jews are the only protected species on this site. i get around it to an extent by saying zionist.

Just admit you don't like Jews and that is why you constantly post anti-Jewish articles (notice I did not say anti-Zionist articles). You are as transparent as my patio window Zuki.

But, the slavery was banned way back Islam was introduced, not taken till the 19nth century in Middle East.

Yes, slavery was practiced widely by Muslims, Christians and Jews up until the 19th century. To attempt to make one religion more guilty than another is simply ridiculous and small minded.

i posted the article with a revised heading to get over this discrimination. the link is the one whom called them jews. not me. i believe the article is relevant as guilty religious parties of one denomination or another are brought to account on these forums. if christians, muslims or hindus, jews etc are guilty, you should be able to say so without fear of being labeled a racist. jews are the only protected species on this site. i get around it to an extent by saying zionist.

zionism is the problem. not the jews as a people. however many jews are zionists, to seperate them in articles is difficult. so you can understand the difficulty in being politically correct. political correctness is a weapon. but that is another thread.

I am sorry but this does NOT justify your post and where you have posted it. It appears to me to be an anti-Jewish post and I don't like it.

I think you should think again and perhaps withdraw it.

I think you have missed the whole point about racism and bigotry, its not a 'politically correct' rule to be got round but a serious sin against our very Religion.

Peace

Kindly observe Rule 33...

Please be accurate and match the titles of the posts with those of the articles, don't alter them...

QUOTE(zukiful [at] Mar 2 2006, 09:40 PM)

Kindly observe Rule 33...

Please be accurate and match the titles of the posts with those of the articles, don't alter them...

titles are often altered, even if just to fit in the title bar.

why this sudden crusade into 'exposing zionism' zman. i will post NO articles and NO news storys if you like. i will not discuss zionism or mention it in the defence of Islam if that is how you want it. converseley i can post articles supporting it,.....if you value OTHER OPINION???

please explain this crusade against me?? as this is your second dig today!!

and this ? zman?

and this ? zman?

zuki, it's obvious to EVERYONE that you are a racist. Thezman has been VERY diplomatic. He's giving you multiple opportunities to right yourself. If I were a mod, I wouldn't be so diplomatic. Consider yourself lucky that you aren't already suspended. Of course, you'll cry foul when you finally do get the suspension you deserve.

in australia we call your comments 'a ##### statement'. and how very apt for you.

edited by thezman 3/7/06

The article is about Jews, not Zionists. You want to blur the line between them in an effort to disparage all Jews.

And again you resort to insults instead of an intelligent reply.