Islamic Forum
llogical

About Atheism..

My wife and I have created a couple of living creatures, and our cat has created several more. Kinda wish the cat had been a little less creative, but here we are...

Even if I were to come to believe one day that "the creator of all things" was necessary to breathe life into all the new ones, it would still be a long way from "Oh, and by the way, the creator of all things wrote this book, and you'd better do everything it says or you'll burn in hell."

PropellerAds

Salaams

If he is not existing , then creatures will start creating Living creatures.

Yes we can.

I can prove it, just isolate me with a woman and check back in about 9 months.

(p.s by woman, I mean tall busty blonde 19-30 yrs of age :D)

But not even the greatest scientist have been able to give a life to a creature, neither doctors can stop death.

Create life?

Yes

Stop Death?

No, Not Yet

But what's your point, there will always be stuff we can't do.

Like we can't fly, now go ahead and tell me that God exists becaz we can't fly :D

SO WHO IS GIVING LIFE AND DEATH ?

Please look up gods of gap.

here.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/God_of_the_gaps"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/God_of_the_gaps[/url]

Peace

My wife and I have created a couple of living creatures, and our cat has created several more. Kinda wish the cat had been a little less creative, but here we are...

U have no power over the developing child in the womb of the women. Well if u claim that you are a creator, better create a living creature from nothing.

Well, is it you the creator of the sperm ? (well if yes, why dont you bring up a new design.) or Allah?

Is it you who is designing the body of the human? Is it you who give the soul? Is it you who starts the child's heartbeat?

Is it you who created every cell in the body? Is it you who managed all nerves to connect to the brain? Is it you who gave the intelligence to think? Is it you who told every cell its duties to perform? Is it you who told what nutrients will be beneficial and not? Is it you the creator of the DNA which is unique? Is it you who knew to make all fingerprints different? Is it you who created blood ? Is it you who created the bones? Is it you who created each organ in its size and planted it in its right place? Is it you who created male and female in due proportion? Is it you who gives emotion? Is it you who gave senses?

What answers do u give?

Edited by vishah

Create life?

Yes

NO.. if yes give an example. If you are referring to the normal pregnancy, please read the answer i gave to spamsickle.

Well if you can create life, why don't you give life back to a dead animal even a small insect? but you cant. If you are the creator of the sun, why dont you rise it from the west unlike the the normal procedure. If you are the creator of life, why dont you create a new plant or tree, which hasn't grown in the world yet. If you are the creator of life, where were you before you were born? Well if you are the creator of life, then why dont you grow wings on people?

Can a boat load its own and it reach its destination crossing the huge oceans and beating the stunning waves without its driver? or a sailor to show its way?

Even though we try to explain to you clearly, you just ignore all the things,and you make fun of all. Look at your self. You weren't giving a proper answer to any of our question,but you just make fun out of it.

Even if the concept is as clear as the sun, you wont believe.

Al Baqarah Chap.2 V.6-7

" 6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). "

Now I dont know what fun you are going to make out with me. Any how you were an ignorant. May God show you the right path

Edited by vishah

Salaams

NO.. if yes give an example. If you are referring to the normal pregnancy, please read the answer i gave to spamsickle.

I thought I did :D ..remember the blonde :D ..ok scratch that.

I guess u also didn't look up "Gods of Gaps", I really meant it when i asked you to look it up on wiki...there was no pun intended.

Anywayz...U asked if I can create life?...answer was YES, and examples were given.

To raise the dead or to change sun's cource are totally separate issues to which I made no claim. But you did, you said that God make those things happen, yet you haven;t seen,heard or felt it happen, you just assume. Do me a favor, Ask God if he can change the

sun's cource just for a day it's for a good cause...show people the light...Let' s see if he listens. :D

I digge dup teh link for you bcaz God of Gaps argument Gaps argument would have atleast helped save the "Who created the..blank? who created the ..blank?" routine, now you'ss face mines :D

I ask..yes Sir You..., I ask..Who created this Pc/Mac that you are using to communicate?

The tiny keys on keyboa?

The Liquid Crystal display Screen?

The Internet and it's vast Global infrastructure?

The web of knowledge weaved into dead objects at our finger tips?

Who found a way for sinewaves to carry data?

( I think that's enough Who's :D )

One Word HUMANS

You think god runs Microsoft/intel or the big Blue?

say yes and perpare to get sued :D

I know..I know..

"But llogical...God gave us the intelligence"

Sure, just like he gave us Satan and Evil desires.

But all that God can claim then is our Intelligence, what we do

with it is Our creation.

Can a boat load its own and it reach its destination crossing the huge oceans and beating the stunning waves without its driver? or a sailor to show its way?

yes it can, step into the 21st centrury brother remote forklift can load the cargo and AI can navigate Ships, planes and even humans better than a sailor.

Even though we try to explain to you clearly, you just ignore all the things,and you make fun of all. Look at your self. You weren't giving a proper answer to any of our question,but you just make fun out of it.

lol..don't get upset now..it's just mild sarcasm, plus teh answer is built right into it :D

Besides, look who's talking :D ... you ignored my post about the blond and Gods of Gaps.

Al Baqarah Chap.2 V.6-7

" 6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

And how would you exempt yourself?

I mean I can say that same thing, No matter how much I try

to convince you , you will always believe in God right?

So what's the difference between a believer who will NEVER give up his Faith,

and an Atheist who will never give up his?

remember truth is relative.

So this verse is actually describing both a Believer and a Non Believer.

To me the difference between an Agnostic and a monotheist is that one is relying on logic, evidence and rationale where the other is relying on Traditions, Folktales, and Assumptions.

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). "

Quoting verses is easy, understanding their implcations, is a different story.

If Allah has set the seal, then how is this not divine intervention? How does this not contradict human freewill? If you can't explain that then there is no point in bringing them up.

Now I dont know what fun you are going to make out with me. Any how you were an ignorant. May God show you the right path

Again, lighten up brother, a little sarcasm doesn't hurt :D, Humor is actually a healthy emotion. thanks for wishing me well.

Peace

:D