Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mr_popo

An American View Of Zionism

Zionism isn't even in most of our vocabularies. For a lot of us Zion is either heard from Rastas or the Matrix. The pure and simple view from the Americans I know, is that we don't care about Zionism. We are so ethnically diverse that the closest thing to Zion we can possibly attain for us and all Americans, is in fact, America.

We already see ourselves as Zion, in a way. A perfect place, a "city on the hill" (puritan term) is in fact America to us Americans. We have no agenda to go someplace else to find Zion, nor help anyone else. We are more concerned with maintaining the status quo, that is safeguard our way of life.

If my friends and associates read what you guys write about zionism, they would think you guys are conspiracy theorists, or tabloid junkies, which, by American standards, you guys really do sound like. When you bring something off the internet to back up your point, when you reference a non credited source, when you speculate, we disregard you.

Americans tend not to listen or care, because most arguments against us tend to be false or full of holes.

PropellerAds

:D

When you bring something off the internet to back up your point, when you reference a non credited source, when you speculate, we disregard you.

you are pretty funny mr popo. (a dubious name) a credited source eh? you mean like a zionist controlled media outlet? or in your arrogance do you chose the outlet?

Americans tend not to listen or care, because most arguments against us tend to be false or full of holes.

the world is right. americans are ignorant. besides being mass murderers.

If my friends and associates read what you guys write about zionism, they would think you guys are conspiracy theorists

your friends sit around a monitor together. mmmm, how cosy! some of those articles are really long too. i suppose in the us, anything goes eh!

the official 911 story is a conspiracy theory. bushes eletion is a conspiracy theory, so was jfk, etc. just because you label it a conspiracy theory doesnt mean it lacks credibility. it just means zionist media wont print it.

We already see ourselves as Zion, in a way. A perfect place, a "city on the hill" (puritan term) is in fact America to us Americans. We have no agenda to go someplace else to find Zion, nor help anyone else. We are more concerned with maintaining the status quo, that is safeguard our way of life.

lets see; the status quo in the us.

massive debt. on the brink of financial collapse.

rampant illegal immigration

failing health system

failing social security system

chronic drug problems

overun jails

most obese people in the world

the world sees you as mass murderers

you have become the most immoral country on earth

6 of the 7 deadly sins america actually promotes (except sloth)

im sure othe brothers here can point out some other failings in the us.

the closest thing to Zion we can possibly attain for us and all Americans, is in fact, America.

are you jewish?

Those american problems are pretty bad. Good thing we have Iran and Saudi Arabia to provide universal health care, spotless democracy and an impeccable ethical code. And the overcrowded jails thing... lets start beheading criminals! Obese population, starve your people! How about illegal immigration? Just close your doors to the refugees that flee to your country! magnifique!!!

Zukiful, I still don't get how you don't admit that the september 11 attacks were done by Muslim extremists. That's like a Southern Baptist denying that the Klan caused any problems in the south. Remove the blindfold please...

Good thing we have Iran and Saudi Arabia to provide universal health care, spotless democracy and an impeccable ethical code

saudi oil, helps yes. so does iraqs? impeccable ethical code? you HAVE been reading the koran! :D

And the overcrowded jails thing... lets start beheading criminals!

or electrocute them.

Obese population, starve your people

yes, anorexia and bulemia are american problems.

How about illegal immigration? Just close your doors to the refugees that flee to your country! magnifique!!!

you could close your borders so only genuine refugees and legal immigrants could enter.

Zukiful, I still don't get how you don't admit that the september 11 attacks were done by Muslim extremists. That's like a Southern Baptist denying that the Klan caused any problems in the south. Remove the blindfold please...

911 was done by extremists. zionist ones. with a complicit us government.

and considering it was only two buildings and some 3000 people, how do you defend the murder of hundreds of thousands in response, and the devestation of 2 countries infrastructures? men, women , little babies, children?

saudi oil, helps yes. so does iraqs? impeccable ethical code? you HAVE been reading the koran! :D

helps what? the Iranian health care system. As for the impeccable ethical code..yeah. beating journalists to death seems pretty okay to me.

or electrocute them.

Only the worst of the murderers. Not thieves and con-men. They get to keep their hands.

Granted, and it disgusts me. But better have food to waste than none at all.

you could close your borders so only genuine refugees and legal immigrants could enter.

Hardly! Every time any immigrants get extra scrutiny, or are going to deported, the human rights groups get up in arms about it. If any muslim is investigated, the Muslim community goes ape-#### with accusations of racism.

911 was done by extremists. zionist ones. with a complicit us government.

Right. I forgot I was talking to a reasonable muslim here. By the way don't you hate the way the jews make it snow all the time? Buggers filled up my driveway and forced me to stay indoors and watch the Zionist Media Box! Also they made me near-sighted and short! How do those crafty Zionists manage to get behind every problem in the world...?

and considering it was only two buildings and some 3000 people, how do you defend the murder of hundreds of thousands in response, and the devestation of 2 countries infrastructures? men, women , little babies, children?

9/11 was an attack on a countrys civilians orchestrated by the governing body of Afghanistan, al Qaeda. (Much like Pearl Harbour was an attack on US by the Empire of Japan, only they had the decency to attack military targets!) Therefore the US and her allies responded by invading the country of Afghanistan and forcefully removing Al Qaeda. Simple. People die in war, and that's regrettable, but it happens.

However, I can agree with you that it doesn't justify invading Iraq. That was an oil-grab/grudge match for sure.

helps what? the Iranian health care system. As for the impeccable ethical code..yeah. beating journalists to death seems pretty okay to me.

considering there is over a billion muslims, rare acts of violence against people whom defame them in the press, is pretty insignificant. i contend there are athiests whom have murdered journalists for simmilar reasons.

Only the worst of the murderers. Not thieves and con-men. They get to keep their hands.

and aree freed because of special interest groups that act as the wests moral baromiter.

Granted, and it disgusts me. But better have food to waste than none at all.

are you talkinf about muslims in war zones? because it is the zionists whom have imposed famine on these muslims.

Hardly! Every time any immigrants get extra scrutiny, or are going to deported, the human rights groups get up in arms about it. If any muslim is investigated, the Muslim community goes ape-#### with accusations of racism.

again. special interest groups serving as americas moral barometer. get a religion....quick!

Right. I forgot I was talking to a reasonable muslim here. By the way don't you hate the way the jews make it snow all the time? Buggers filled up my driveway and forced me to stay indoors and watch the Zionist Media Box! Also they made me near-sighted and short! How do those crafty Zionists manage to get behind every problem in the world...?

i will always be unreasonable to someone whom calls black, white.

you got zionist snow trouble? see; HAARP. :D

9/11 was an attack on a countrys civilians orchestrated by the governing body of Afghanistan, al Qaeda. (Much like Pearl Harbour was an attack on US by the Empire of Japan, only they had the decency to attack military targets!) Therefore the US and her allies responded by invading the country of Afghanistan and forcefully removing Al Qaeda. Simple. People die in war, and that's regrettable, but it happens.

zionist media dribble.

However, I can agree with you that it doesn't justify invading Iraq. That was an oil-grab/grudge match for sure.

whew! there is hope for you.

Guys, I gave up arguing with zukiful a while ago. I do have to credit him for his persistance. But he gets low marks on credibility. The guy is a blatant racist.

considering there is over a billion muslims, rare acts of violence against people whom defame them in the press, is pretty insignificant. i contend there are athiests whom have murdered journalists for simmilar reasons.

Actually there are a lot of attacks. See the last few months. How many embassies burnt?

and aree freed because of special interest groups that act as the wests moral baromiter.

we have democratic lobby groups as our morality police yes. Better we have dead caravan raiders?

are you talkinf about muslims in war zones? because it is the zionists whom have imposed famine on these muslims.

I'm talking about muslims in countries that care more about attacking the "zionists" than feeding their people. Think about it. How much money do the palestinians spend on rpg.s? How much food, shelter, medicine, etc could that money get for their oppressed brothers and sisters?

again. special interest groups serving as americas moral barometer. get a religion....quick!

If that religion was Islam, it would cut down the immigration drastically, as few would want to come here and only a certain type of person would be allowe.

i will always be unreasonable to someone whom calls black, white.

When you complain about the Zionists for every problem, you are as logical as the Skinz and Klansmen who bllame blacks for all America's problems.

you got zionist snow trouble? see; HAARP. :D

zionist media dribble.

Right. Al Qaeda had nothing to do with it. Even though Bin laden admitted it. Repeatedly.

whew! there is hope for you.

Many people have beef with the American government, not just Muslims. They cant all be wrong about the foreign policy of America.

i would be rare for any country not to have issues with the americans. even australia does.

the world is right. americans are ignorant. besides being mass murderers.

almost sounds like generalisation.

but then i wouldnt think so, after all this is zukiful we are talking about, his moral standards are pretty stratospheric, he is beyond reproach.

i repsect his opinion and you should too.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Members are kindly advised to be tolerant and courteous toward each other

thought id just remind you zukiful, there may be americans on this board.

after all you did say this ......

americans are ignorant. besides being mass murderers.

and .......

maybe you could take a chill pill bru.

almost sounds like generalisation.

but then i wouldnt think so, after all this is zukiful we are talking about, his moral standards are pretty stratospheric, he is beyond reproach.

i repsect his opinion and you should too.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Greetings

Yes the statement was a generalisation, however, you should not turn this debate as being a personal attack on brother Zukiful or any other member in the board.

Mr popo

Zionism isn't even in most of our vocabularies. For a lot of us Zion is either heard from Rastas or the Matrix. The pure and simple view from the Americans I know, is that we don't care about Zionism. We are so ethnically diverse that the closest thing to Zion we can possibly attain for us and all Americans, is in fact, America.

Give some credit to those educated americans whos voculab do extent beyond oil and power. If you consider America as being a zionist nation then you said, not me.

You have built a land which occupies zionism, why would you need to go elsewhere? unless you wish to dictate the rest of the world with those same values you hold....which by the look of things are happening right now.

If my friends and associates read what you guys write about zionism, they would think you guys are conspiracy theorists, or tabloid junkies, which, by American standards, you guys really do sound like. When you bring something off the internet to back up your point, when you reference a non credited source, when you speculate, we disregard you.

I'm not going to dismiss that indeed some people have a great fascination for zionism. Nonetheless it is something that exists, whether you choose to hide from the reality or not is isn't going to make the matter disappear and no one in their right mind would use a forum as a means to use the information they retreaved as being reliable. The whole internet is flawed and who ever takes information as being the truth needs to re-think.

:D This makes me sick. It's more of a "my culture is better than your culture" attack both ways instead of a spirited dialogue. Zukiful, bro, there are many problems in the Muslim world that we started ourselves by not following the deen of Allah :D. Having said that, Lee and BNP generalise us as wife-beating, hand-cutting, jew-hating, conspiracy theorists. They have a skewed version of history that Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked attack, that FDR ended the great depression, that the two nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified, and JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. They believe the moon landings were real. But it's not because they are dumb or anuthing. I'm sure they're actually very smart people. But the education system has entrained them to believe that whatever America does, even dropping a nuclear weapon on a city, is right. The Pledge of Allegiance is taught to every child and recited every day in class. When some evidence comes along that is contrary to what they were taught in schools, their brain doesn't want to acknowledge it. It's called "cognitive dissonance." If you grow up your whole life thinking this man is your father, and later on, someone tells you that another guy is your father and proves it, what's going to happen? One part of brain knows it's the truth, but it does not want to tell the conscious mind because there would be too much emotional conflict.

So when I say "the big bang was stated in the Qur'an in perfect detail", they probably won't even read that part, because they've been taught since they were kids that the Bible is the only holy book. Or who knows, maybe they will?

Jibrael, you're right, but that goes for all humans. Most people have a hard time breaking with what they were raised to believe. Then there are those (zukiful?) who go completely off the deep end.

:D This makes me sick. It's more of a "my culture is better than your culture" attack both ways instead of a spirited dialogue. Zukiful, bro, there are many problems in the Muslim world that we started ourselves by not following the deen of Allah :D. Having said that, Lee and BNP generalise us as wife-beating, hand-cutting, jew-hating, conspiracy theorists.

Not all muslims, jut most Muslim countries. C'mon. That stuff does happen A LOT in Iran and Saudi Arabia.

They have a skewed version of history that Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked attack, that FDR ended the great depression, that the two nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified

They were, but that is from a strategic point of view, not a humnitarian one. life vs life, the nukes actually saved more people than an invasion would..

, and JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. They believe the moon landings were real.

:D And you wonder why I call you a conspiracy theorist....

But it's not because they are dumb or anuthing. I'm sure they're actually very smart people. But the education system has entrained them to believe that whatever America does, even dropping a nuclear weapon on a city, is right. The Pledge of Allegiance is taught to every child and recited every day in class.

I'm not from America, and I don't even know the words the the pledge of Allegiance... nice try though. And don't the Saudi and Iranian educational systems teach their children that they are right.

When some evidence comes along that is contrary to what they were taught in schools, their brain doesn't want to acknowledge it. It's called "cognitive dissonance." If you grow up your whole life thinking this man is your father, and later on, someone tells you that another guy is your father and proves it, what's going to happen? One part of brain knows it's the truth, but it does not want to tell the conscious mind because there would be too much emotional conflict.

So when I say "the big bang was stated in the Qur'an in perfect detail", they probably won't even read that part, because they've been taught since they were kids that the Bible is the only holy book.

Not a Christian either, pal, Not even religious...

Or who knows, maybe they will?

I'm sure spousal abuse does happen in Saudi and Iran, but I want to make three points about that:

1) If muslims are doing that, they are not following Islam, but their own desires. The Prophet Muhammad :D said "The best among you are those who are best to their wives. There is nothing in Islam that says women can't drive a car or have to walk behind their husbands. This is cultural, not Islamic. It is a bid'a (innovation) in Islam.

2) There is a lot of spousal abuse going on in non-Muslim countries. 4,000,000 women a year are abused by their partners. Source: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.letswrap(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dvinfo/stats.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.letswrap(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dvinfo/stats.htm[/url] Personally, I think this a combination of alcohol abuse and men who were abused as kids.

3) There is a common misconception when you see women wearing hijab and to think they are oppressed. I felt the same way when I was non-Muslim, before I converted. Now that I am muslim, I see it more as a responsibility on men not to see women a sex object.

About the punishment for stealing, yes, in Islam the punishment is to cut off the hand, however, you need witnesses. If there is no proof than it should be thrown out of court. Secondly, the thief can repent after his crime and the punishment is not carried out. It may seem barbaric, but if you think about, crime would decrease dramatically; a thief would think twice about stealing before doing it. I know it costs a lot of money to keep all these people in prison in the states. The number of people in prison in the US has doubled since 1985 (thank you, System of a Down)

As for the moon landings, I'm going to make a post in Political Front so we can debate that there.

One question though: If the Prophet Muhammad :D was indeed a false prophet, then how did he know about the Big Bang?

Those american problems are pretty bad. Good thing we have Iran and Saudi Arabia to provide universal health care, spotless democracy and an impeccable ethical code. And the overcrowded jails thing... lets start beheading criminals! Obese population, starve your people! How about illegal immigration? Just close your doors to the refugees that flee to your country! magnifique!!!

Pwned.