Islamic Forum
dot

Report Bad Ads Here

you are not allowed to post links yet manizone. co. uk

Magickal Charms Amulets

Charms Amulets Talismans Good Luck Charms Love Charms

PropellerAds

aboutastro(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

questia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/SM.qst?act=search&keywordsSearchType=1000&keywords=%22god%20is%20not%20great%22

And I lost the others. There's heaps of fortune telling stuff.

Assalamu alaikum, I came across some adds not appropriate for our Fourm:

HowCoolWasThat(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/FreeVideos (this leads to unIslamic stuff)

you are not allowed to post links yetaboutastro(contact admin if its a beneficial link) (this site is supposed to be run by a Muslim palmist)

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Peace Russ,

I came across a big add that said "Learn Hebrew! With israel's Finest Language Teachers!"

I don't think that constitutes a bad add, learning a language is an asset, and if you want to learn Hebrew, who better than someone who knows the language.

Take care, umAhmad.

There it is again: you are not allowed to post links yetatzmi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

"Take the Kabbalah personality test". I know that can't be ok.

Assalamu Alaikum, this add appeared at the bottom of our Main page, it had pictures of models who were half naked. It was in banner form.

movies.sulekha(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum, the add for the site below was on the bottom of my personal page, it was advertising a women in a very compromising position.

you are not allowed to post links yetPacketTrap(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

:sl:

The ad for this femalefinder(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is under my page. It is also advertising females.

Assalamu alaikum, This is a film regarding the Ismaili sect.

you are not allowed to post links yetAgaKhanFilm(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Assalamu alaikum, there is an advertsment which appears on the Side bar as well as the bottom of our main page, there is no URL, just pictures of girls with Hijab and without, it goes:

ZOOSK, Browse Thousands of Local Singles

and a button that say Join Free

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum brother dot, I am sorry, Unfortunately There is no domain name where the Add appears, what I have posted is exactly what is there. I did not want to click the Join Free button. It seems like they have put a direct link on the Forum, you click and you go directly on their page.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Dear sister,

You said

I did not want to click the Join Free button

Why? what prevented you from doing so? how would you know the domain name unless you click and go there?

I cannot block any ad unless you give me the domain name. The minute you see a bad ad, its only you who can click it to get me the domain name. Once you fail to do so, I cannot recall the same moment to see what you saw.

Dear sister,

You said

Why? what prevented you from doing so? how would you know the domain name unless you click and go there?

I think she was concerned that if she goes to the strange website, something malicious could be unintentionally downloaded onto her computer. I believe there are websites that can do this by exploiting security flaws in the browser. Or she could have been mindful of bad images or other content.

Edited by the sad clown

It was only a matrimonial website, as described. I don't think a website would pay for ads to spread malicious stuff.

you are not allowed to post links yetmeetlocals(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

you are not allowed to post links yetzoosk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

you are not allowed to post links yetafroromance(contact admin if its a beneficial link) - inappropriate images with this advertisement.

Assalamu Alaikum, here is another Matrimonial Site: Muslima(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

There are pictures of women without Hijaabs and some of the women are posing in a provocative manner. The same add is posted in 2 places on the Side bar and also at the bottom of the main page (3 times in total)

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum, you are not allowed to post links yetzoosk(contact admin if its a beneficial link),

Astaghfirullah, this Site needs to be remover ASAP because it is advertising for Homosexual purposes for Women.

Assalamu alaikum.