Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ninja!

Scary Sounds That I Only Hear!

:sl:

well this is really on behalf my friend but ill just talk 1st person...

ive been hearing alot of weird noises when im trying to sleep... this happens nearly every night. i hear from my bedroom sounds of moving chairs and banging... my mum is awake as well but she dont hear nothing just me... i started hearing these noises long time ago and still do at this presence... i read my ayatul kursi and other duas but still hear the noises... i really need help..

(on behalf my friend)

Jazakallah

PropellerAds

Well consider that your room or w/e is "possesed" get help from your local masque, if this happens else where, get tested for Schizophrenia and Demensia.

What you need to do is relax.

You may be a "Sensitive", one that can hear what is going on in the next heaven...

There are many people like you, and they after they have been trained by those that also hear such things, provide insight and inspiration to those who don't know that the invisible is

real.

You know your Quran, Jinns are real, you may hear them and perhaps even see them...

You are in good company King Soloman did too, and God made them serve him.

On the other hand you may be seeing or hearing those who have passed from this life into the next...

Lisa Williams is a very well known psychic you may want to google her and try to contact her, or someone else that is a sensitive...

You are very special.. those in the Indian community that heard voices were honored as Medicine men.

It is not a sickness and don't let anyone tell you it is.. It is NOT witchcraft as we know that the Quran tells us that we can try to penetrate the next heaven but we cannot without permission, evidently you have that permission...

it could be, which is why i suggested he gets a check up, it may lead to insanity, and if untreated suicide.

that is the worse case, so inshallah everything I just said will NEVER happen to him/her

yeh... by the way its on behalf my friend :sl: this isnt really happening to me but i do hear things as well but i ignore it ... and my first post i didnt refrase it properly... i hear noises comming from the kitchen...

All of these people that are warning about mental illness are simply not gifted with this sensitive ability that is only given to those who are worthy to penetrate heaven itself.

The Quran is very clear about this...

If you go to a doctor they will give the person drugs that will prevent the sensitive from realizing his or her destiny, because the medical community at large refuses to accept such things as being a part of life.

We have way too much proof now to submit ourselves to unbelievers opinions of the hereafter and truth as is described in the Quran.

My advise is to find a reputable sensitive to obtain training from so that this friend my begin to distinguish between the voices they hear, and to determine those that are righteous and those that are out to hurt you.

How do you think Mohammad talked to Gabriel? He was no more than a human being like ourselves, yet he was able to hear Gabriel and distinguish between his voice and all of those that would have him quote others.

It is a gift and a true sign of a real believer......

Assalamu alaikum,

How about reciting verses of protection before you go to bed. Surat AL-IKHLAAS, Al-FALAQ, and AL-NAAS and of course, AYATUL KURSI. Those will help inshaAllah, if there is any sort of jinn interference.

Buddy, you need to talk to your friend and get him to see a doctor.

IF it is religious in nature then the doctor will effectively not find anything wrong with you.

Just in case though, visit several. If in doubt,then visit a muslim practician, but do not pass up on medical advice.

A good Muslim doctor is not a bad idea, if they are believers, and not just Muslim, then they will be able to help you determine the next steps.... Perhaps they can recommend a reputable physic adviser, and if there are any medical conditions that are contributing to the voices or trauma associated with hearing them, they can prescribe a good course of therapy.

Brother it's obviously the shaitaan playin wiv ur mates mind.

tell him 2 get and mp3 and play Quran recitation and sleep wiv whudu. hope it helps. waslaam.

IMO Take it as a glad tiding, a confirmation of the unseen.

If you are scarred or worried, you say you read Ayat kursi so maybe you should take a look at your self and ask is my food halal (slaughtered correctly) are my clothes halal, is my money lawful. Then increase in salat and dhikr. If you can, recite Surah Al-baqara.

If you are still worried get professional help.

On the other hand you may be seeing or hearing those who have passed from this life into the next...

This is utterly false. Either they are Jinns or you are sick. Do you hear such sounds when you are somewhere else? Its nothing special rather I think being normal is special.

I used to hear different sounds aswell, when i was young.

even recently, sometimes i feel like there is someone in my room,

but when i get up to look, there is nothing there.

I sometimes used to be sitting in a room, and i would hear a water tap running.

i would get up and walk towards the bathroom, to see if a tap is running, but nothing.

I was once asleep. And i felt like somebody touched me. But i look over and there is no one

there.

But i don't bother too much, with these things.