Islamic Forum
Jibrael

The "moon Landings"

:D and Peace,

I think we should get away from current politics and talk about something that happened back in 1969. I think the moon landings were fake. Not only that, but I can prove it as well. Please read the following evidence:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_216.26.168.193/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_216.26.168.193/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7[/url]

10)The Soviets had a five-to-one superiority to the U.S. in manned hours in space. They were first in achieving the following seven important milestones:

• First man-made satellite in earth orbit…

• First man in space…

• First man to orbit the earth…

• First woman in space…

• The first crew of three astronauts onboard one spacecraft…

• The first space walk…

• The first to have two spacecrafts orbiting simultaneously…

This put America at a perceived military disadvantage in missile technology during the very height of the Cold War.

9) Newly retouched photographs correct errors from previously released versions. Why would they be updating thirty-year-old pictures if they really went to the moon?

8) Enlarged photographs underneath the lunar lander's 10,000 lb. thrust engine show the soil completely undisturbed. During ground tests there was grave concern for the vehicle falling into the hole the engine created as it descended. An oversight that they would have to keep consistent for all subsequent moon missions. They attributed it to the effect of no atmosphere.

7) Rare, uncirculated photographs, allegedly from the moon's surface, show scenes supposedly lit solely by sunlight. Yet they contain shadows that do not run parallel with each other, indicating supplemental artificial light. Sunlight would cast shadows that would never intersect.

6) Neil Armstrong, the first man to supposedly walk on the moon, recently granted an interview to 60 Minutes. Ed Bradley said, "You sometimes seems uncomfortable with your celebrity, that you’d rather not have all of this attention." Armstong replied, "No, I just don’t deserve it." Collins refuses to be interviewed. Aldrin, who granted an interview, threatened to sue us if we showed it to anyone.

5) The moon is 240,000 miles away. The space shuttle has never gone more than 400 miles from the Earth. Except for Apollo astronauts, no humans even claim to have gone beyond low-earth orbit. When the space shuttle astronauts did get to an altitude of 400 miles, the radiation of the Van Allen belts forced them to a lower altitude. The Van Allen radiation belts exist because the Earth's magnetic field traps the solar wind.

4) The top portion of the lunar module which landed on the moon supposedly popped up off the moon with two astronauts aboard, entered lunar orbit 60 miles up, and docked with the command module in lunar orbit. To look at its design and think such could have actually occurred is absolutely ludicrous.

3) The surface of the moon is a vacuum. The landing module would have been heated to 250 degrees on the light side where they landed. There is no way they could have rejected the heat for as long as 72 hours as they claim on some Apollo missions.

2) In 1967 three astronauts were burned alive on the launch pad. The upshot of the congressional inquiry was that the entire Apollo program was in shambles and it was a miracle no one was killed sooner. All of the problems were supposedly fixed by 1969, just two years later. With a third of a century of improved technology, why does it take longer between calamities to repair the Space Shuttle that only achieves Earth orbit?

1) All Apollo missions stayed in low-earth orbit for the duration of the trip. We uncovered some mislabeled, unedited, behind-the-scenes footage from NASA that shows the crew of Apollo 11 clearly staging a shot of being half-way to the moon. This clip, shown in Apollo 11 Monkey Business and explained in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, proves they did not leave low-earth orbit.

PropellerAds

:D warahamtullahi wabarakatuh,

Jizakallah khair for the info

I guess they still don’t know whether the moon is made out of cheese and if they had any astronauts suffering from lactose-intolerance then they have been spared from any side affects that they could have experienced from the contact with the giant cheese.

Is there anyone who has tried to prove that the moon landing did really take place?

While we are at it, we might as well prove up another myth.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alaska(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm"]Flat Earth[/url]

I grew up just a few miles from Mission Control near Houston. I have met some of the engineers that helped get man to the moon and even met one astronaut that has been to the moon.

I could go into these "proofs" one by one and show how illegitimate many of them are but there is little point in pointing out the facts that show man has gone to the moon. If people refuse to do the research for themselves then I have no problem letting them go through their life in ignorance of the truth.

(www.)"http://alaska/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm"]Flat Earth[/url]

LOL, that is the best site ever!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alaska(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm"]Flat Earth[/url]

Peace Livius,

"Wal arda ba'da thaalika dahaahaa."

(And the earth he has made egg-shaped) [Holy Qur'aan 79:30]

:D

I doubt the moon-landing was fake.

Discovery channel did a documentary once on this, and disproved the theories.

Allah knows best.

It would have been the most elaborate hoax in the history of mankind.

You say this to people who believe the Holocaust was faked, Lat....

i dont recon they went either. too much suss stuff there.

it was a great coup at the time, as the yank were racing the russians. no doubt the genious of hollywood helped......those zionists again. :D

Haha, I knew as soon as I saw zukiful replied there would be some sort of link between Zionists and the moon. :D

aw, cmon lateralus. gimme credit. i was however, HALF joking! :D

It would have been the most elaborate hoax in the history of mankind.

Not really. The video explains that it's easier than it looks. The people at mission control were fed pre-arranged co-ordinates. So, the only ones who would have to know about it are the astronauts and a few others. They kept the Manhattan project secret for so long, and that was an expirement involving thousands of people.

I think the fact that the moon's surface is a warm 240 celsius is evidence enough that you can't survive walking, or even landing.

Other evidence:

During the Apollo 11 mission, Aldrin, Armstrong and Collins took up a color video camera with them, however, on the moon's surface, it's in black and white

The U.S. flag is blowing in the wind in many pictures. There is no atmosphere on the moon.

No one took any pictures of the stars.

it was a great coup at the time, as the yank were racing the russians. no doubt the genious of hollywood helped......those zionists again. :D :D

br where is the link to zionism and landing on the moon??

any anyhoo why would U.S. fake the landings??

Edited by Hasib

aw, cmon lateralus. gimme credit. i was however, HALF joking!

did you read this post hasib?

i could probably find an article that claims such with some research. :D a quick look found this

;you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3170 :D

Can anyone, without googling :D , share which golf club Alan Shephard used on the moon? :D

AS

(Fine, go ahead and google it, you were going to anyway :D )

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3170"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3170[/url]
I just did..

btw what do we know about the credibility of this site? all we know is that its based out of the UK (the url).. we dont know anyones' hidden agenda or who or what these people are.. i'm just thinking.. what do you say?

:D/Peace To All

I never heard that the Soviets even cast any doubt on our moon landing, and they were our rivals...

Come to think of it, not even Fox Mulder in the X-Files questioned the moon landing :D

The U.S. flag is blowing in the wind in many pictures. There is no atmosphere on the moon.

No one took any pictures of the stars.

I dont remember exactly the other answers for your other statements but i remember what the answer to these 2 is.

THe US flag was not blowing, it was just perpetually moving since the astronauts applied force and moved it side to side when they planted it in the ground, and because the moon doesnt have athmosphere or whatever the flag doesnt stop moving, there is no force of friection on the moon to stop it (or something like that im too tired to google it)

and #2, nobody took pics of the stars because the sun reflecting off the moon ground makes it impossible to see the start, its too bright. Kinda like trying to see the stars in dailight here on earth.

I dont remember exactly the other answers for your other statements but i remember what the answer to these 2 is.

THe US flag was not blowing, it was just perpetually moving since the astronauts applied force and moved it side to side when they planted it in the ground, and because the moon doesnt have athmosphere or whatever the flag doesnt stop moving, there is no force of friection on the moon to stop it (or something like that im too tired to google it)

and #2, nobody took pics of the stars because the sun reflecting off the moon ground makes it impossible to see the start, its too bright. Kinda like trying to see the stars in dailight here on earth.

Yes, I remember similar points being made on the Discovery Channel.

The flag had wires inside of it to keep it up.

Can anyone, without googling , share which golf club Alan Shephard used on the moon?

I remember that it was not a real golf club, except maybe part of the shaft and the head. He had to rig something up to complete the shaft, although I am fuzzy on the details (and I'm not allowed to google it because of you :D )

Salaam,

you're right, this is much more fun than real current affairs.

Seeing as the moon is certainly made of cheese (reference: Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out) do we know what type of cheese it is made of? If it is found to be related to any Danish product will the moon cheese be boycotted in favour of Mars bars (sorry, bad joke in there!) :D

Are the golf balls still up on the moon? If we forget that we went to the moon in the 20th century and then in 20000 years time repeat the experiement, will the discovery of golf balls be considered 'proof' that man descended from aliens?

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Hehe - nice with a less serious topic... I believe the moon landings have really happened.

1. The likeliness that it can be kept a secret for almost 40 years, i.e. that nobody of the thousands involved in producing the hoax blew the whistle in that time, is less than the likeliness that astronauts actually did go to the moon.

2. The costs of producing and maintaining such an immensive hoax would far exceed the costs of actually sending the men to the moon.

3. Neil Armstrong and the other astronauts placed Laser Mirrors on the surface of the moon. These mirrors have been used, and are still in use, for numerous scientific measurements from Earth. The hoax conspirators are not willing to discuss this fact because they have nothing to counter it. Anyone, even today, can go to a laser equipped observatory, point the laser to the moon surface and see the reflections from the mirrors.

I think the fact that the moon's surface is a warm 240 celsius is evidence enough that you can't survive walking, or even landing.

The fact that the moon never reaches anywhere near 240 c seems to disprove that fact.

The moon is boring. I want too see someone go to a planet that is actually interesting.