Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skibture

Good News If

Also, possibly, real Iraqis.

I met this man, Brian Connely, at a speech about life in Iraq. He spent some time there filming a documentry about the daily lives in Iraq. He got people's real opinions...

So I look forward to seeing what he has to say about this forum and its perception about life in Iraq.

---------------

In other slightly related news. I talked to this man. Brian Conley, for about half an hour about all the violence.

We talked about the bombing in Samarra.

* the cia wouldnt be able to do it, cuase they don't have the arab connections

* kurds may have done it, to create a civil war in southern iraq, than scede from the country and take in part of southern turkey

* israel would have the motvation to do it to keep iraq weak, BUT they also would not have the connections

* there are various militias within Iraq that would want to do it for many different reasons. one of the reasons is to create chaos to allow reprisal killings

*the idea of "divide and conquer" is acually an arab idea and philosophy. It isn't popular in the west. its more a culture of the middle east and a popular saying I guess "divide and lead"

He also said the US media reports things really tainted. They will mention that an american was shot in a village, but won't mention that he was there alone telling someone that they had to give all thier land back to someone else. ETC.

Edited by Sky

PropellerAds

I guess it's easier to ramble on about the evils of America than learn people's opinions.

:D lol are you kidding American and israeli intelligence don't have connections in Arab countries!

Ummm I think your friend should search a bit more. I live in an Arab country and they have lots of connections. They assassinate people in the court yards of their homes.

:D

sister zeinab. dont be so hasty. she was posting humour! :D

israel has documentated links with the Kurds.

The CIA doesn't have Arab connections? :D

Let your friend loose on the forum, it'll be a good laugh.

israel has documentated links with the Kurds.

The CIA doesn't have Arab connections? :D

Let your friend loose on the forum, it'll be a good laugh.

I'll do my best to get him here. :D