Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
3dshocker

@ The Muslim Majority

Consider the fallowing my friend. :D

Palestine is not legally alowed to have an army! That means they can't have soldiers, which means they cann't fallow ur example. Now who made this rule? Thats right, Isreal made the rule. Or take point B, Iran can't have nuclear weapons, but if it goes to a country that has nuclear wapeons, that country is allowed to use its nuclear weapons, because it already has them. Do u understand the logic behind this all? Do u see the IRONY of it all?

The fact that I can beat u with a stick, but when u pick up a stick to beat me. I can say, WAIT! U can't have a stick. It's not leagal for u to have a stick, put it down. And defend ur self with ur hands, no guns or ammo. :D

The analogy is not literal :D, that is why it's an analogy. The soldiers of the palestinians would be the people who take arms against israel (rebels) and the soldiers of israel are the soldiers of israel.

3d. you are a zionist.

Oh no! My cover has been blown! :D

Edited by 3dshocker

PropellerAds
Consider the fallowing my friend. :D

Palestine is not legally alowed to have an army! That means they can't have soldiers, which means they cann't fallow ur example. Now who made this rule? Thats right, Isreal made the rule. Or take point B, Iran can't have nuclear weapons, but if it goes to a country that has nuclear wapeons, that country is allowed to use its nuclear weapons, because it already has them. Do u understand the logic behind this all? Do u see the IRONY of it all?

The fact that I can beat u with a stick, but when u pick up a stick to beat me. I can say, WAIT! U can't have a stick. It's not leagal for u to have a stick, put it down. And defend ur self with ur hands, no guns or ammo. :D

This really shouldn't be a problem anyway... as I keep hearing, Islam is a peaceful religion, and Musims are against violence.