Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gnuneo

We're All Going To Die!

but hopefully not before we've all led long and fruitful lives in peace.

i will probably annoy many posters whilst i am here, as my personal religious belefs are democracy, individuality, secularism, and social welfare, however although i am certainly no expert in JCM studies i'm also as open minded about Islam as the other two elements of JCM - which is to say not much, as i don't like any of them. :D

but i'm also fair, as well as annoying. And please don't blow up my little kitten, as its already scared to death of being bulldosed by jews, or 'collateral damaged' by christians - just let it live in peace, mmkay?

:D

salaam friends, and may you achieve the Goodness in you that you are capable of.

PropellerAds

to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us, even though I'm not really sure why you did. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and God willing we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Peace,

AS

why thank you for the welcome, baree and 'Allah's voluntary helper', i appreciate the orange juice. :D

but why are you wondering why i would post here? :D

:D

Oh, just a couple comments in your first post had me wondering why you're here. I was just curious, no big deal :D

See you around :D

Peace,

AS

and peace to you to, AVH :D .

(its probably my own slip, but i had thought i had typed " and may you achieve the Godness in you that you are capable of.". As a forum question, if a mod chages something is that shown in the post window?)

thank you brothers and sisters, may you all live looong, happy and peaceful lives.

...and my kitten is feeling safe. :D

Peace and Love. :D

peace...

welcome to the IF.......

huh?

and my kitten is feeling safe.

thats good :D