Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maniac mujahid

Gcse Revision!

Assalamu Alaikum,

have you guys handed in all your courseworks. My deadlines are soooooooooooo late. The final final deadlines in my school is this week. I think moderation day is on friday. I have 5 pieces of courseworks which i havnt done yet which means i will have to do at least 2 every evenin. I did 2 last night from the top of my head> dont think its gonna be very good. Im doing one at the moment (media studies), whihc i have to hand in 2mw mornin. I have to also do my english which i havnt done yet. My maths. citizen and another media coursewprk. All in for this friday. And i ahvnt made a start yet. If anyone doing any similar topics please feel free to help.

Jazak'Allah khayr........

ur sis in deen

PropellerAds

:D

:D i gotta do english.... and IT.. thats it.. i done all the rest apart from maths and history and Geog..we havent been set those though..

Assalamu alaikum,

which english assignment do u hav 2 do akhi?.......... wer doing ours on the novel "an inspector calls".

> aint done it yet

wswrwb

Assalamu alaikum

All set coursework done here. Alhamdullilah. :D

Ma'assalama

:D so lucky sis!... im scard of Maths :D

english we got set one was what did you do in the holidays or what is the best bit of your life or biography... got A for that Alhamdulillah..then i got set Journeys End (post 1914) Alhamdulillah another A then i got set poetry i got a B Alhamdulillah and then i got set To Kill a Mockingbird.. in for friday...

wow.. i cant believe i typed that.. Alhamdulillah :D

Assalamu alaikum

Alhamdullilah! How many GCSE's are you taking? :D

Ma'assalama