IbrahimMuhammed

A Week Today I Turn 30.....

:D

In a week time.....

In 7 days time......

In 168 hours time.......

In 10080 minutes time.....

In 604800 time......

No matter how many ways I say it, I shall turn 30 on March 11th.

Its scary thought, when I look back at my life and see how much time I have wasted. How much time I have spent thinking of how I want my life to be and not actaully putting the plans into motion.

I've been in a dream world where I keep thinking that as soon as my Grandad wins the Lottery I shall get some money and then I can start my life.

I need to crack out of this dream and face reality.

I have met a Sister over the net and things seem to going fine at the mo. It has taken me 30 minutes but my life is finally taking the path of my dreams.

Please make dua for me that I can put my plans into motion sooner rather than later, because tomorrow may never come.

Salaams

PropellerAds

:D dear brother

Masha'Allah that was a excellent post!

Subhan'Allah I just read this phrase: You can dream all you want, but when you wake up from those dreams...you'll realizes nothing has changed.

So unless you do start putting stuff into action, you have a big chance, NOTHING will change :D

Masha'Allah bro! Your doing well :D

May Allah give you the best in this life, and guide you in it forever! May he protect you from all harm, haram and evil. May he bless you with a beautiful good wife and healthy good children! and may he give you many more years of life and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family! ameen!

Subhan'Allah I just read this phrase: You can dream all you want, but when you wake up from those dreams...you'll realizes nothing has changed.

Beautiful saying Sis.

Where did you read this?

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Age isn't nothing so don't feel scared.

I hope things go well between you and that sister and i hope that you're bestowed all that is good for you in this world and the hereafter.

I Quote: Every second we are closer to death, so prepare yourself for the time but don't face it in fear. Age is but a figure, a fear which humans have implanted on our hearts. With age comes great wisdom so grasp it like it will be your last day at that age.

Inshallah i'll remember you in my duas.

AlhamduLILAH...

inshALLAH' tala i will pray that it all goes well for you.

mashALLAH its very good news.

I Quote: Every second we are closer to death, so prepare yourself for the time but don't face it in fear. Age is but a figure, a fear which humans have implanted on our hearts. With age comes great wisdom so grasp it like it will be your last day at that age.

More words of wisdom.

I hope things go well between you and that sister and i hope that you're bestowed all that is good for you in this world and the hereafter.

Thank you.

Inshallah i'll remember you in my duas.

Thank you for your duas

Salaams

When we reach a milestone it is nice to sit down and reflect on what we have achieved and what we hope to achieve. Each new stage of our journey carries with it something of our past, along with a sense of venturing into the unknown. Even though this may feel like a daunting time, rest assured that where there is faith, there will always be blessings and guidance from Al-Salaam, the Source of Safety and Peace.

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says in The Holy Quran (translation of the meaning):

It is He Who has created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does He bring you forth [into the light] as a child, then lets you [grow and] reach your age of full strength, and afterwards to be old men and women-though some among you die before-and lets you reach an appointed term in order that you may learn wisdom.

-Surah Ghafir, Ayah 67

Remember, whatever you are blessed with in the dunya is merely an enjoyment of the life of this world. What is with Allah, is better and longer lasting for those of us with faith and trust in our Sustainer.

May Allah SWT allow us to attain such lofty heights and may His peace and blessings be sent on our Beloved Nabi Salla Allahu alyahi wasallam.

Edited by emel

Guest amani

30 ..wow ..well thats still 10 years left as far as the saying goes, life starts at 40 :D j/k

:D all will go well in general and also with this sister :D

30 ..wow ..well thats still 10 years left as far as the saying goes, life starts at 40 :D j/k

:D all will go well in general and also with this sister :D

Thanks Sis.

Life begins at 40! I forgot all about that. 10 years sounds a long time away, but then I still feel 20, so..............HELP. :D

:D 30 mashallah.........i hope everything works out for you brother :D

:D u'll be in my du'as

btw- my sisters' birthday is also on the 11th of march :D

lol

your an old man but then again 30 is the age of the people in jannah

and as you get older u get wiser

salaam

lol

your an old man but then again 30 is the age of the people in jannah

and as you get older u get wiser

salaam

I never thought about it that Sis.

Thank you, makes the old wrinkles just fade away........... :D

Todays wasa the day, and I feel old.

Just thinking that now I'm 30 makes me want to cry. Cry for the wasted years, cry for the time I have wasted time I have spent doing non-Islamic things and not learning mre and more about Islam.

Today I intend to change.

My life starts today.

May Allah give you many more years to worship him and be the best muslim you can be. Be glad that Allah has given you another day to better yourself. May this be a time of reflection, a time of strenthening and growth for you. May Allah give you the best of this world and may you granted entrance in the truest utopia of all: Paradise. Ameen.

happy belated birthday bhai [brother] !!!

w/salaam

May Allah SWT give you your health and Umur and obediance to AllaHS SWT always ameen .

Thank you all for your kind words.

30 YEARS OLD! WOW!!

:D you have a good year, full of happiness, success and peace! You will be in my du'as, hopefully, the future will look bright for you! :D

the future is bright, the future is orange :D

30?

Your old man :D !

So do we like have to call you Uncle now or something :D ........you know 'respect' the elders thing :D ......................

Im playing :D Happy 30th bro :D ( a little late but better late then never hey!)

Thanks guys.

I guess I am an elder now. :D :D :D

Thanks guys.

lol no bro thats silly. 30 is the new erm 20 :D :D

inshallah this will mark the start of many good things to come

lol no bro thats silly. 30 is the new erm 20 :D :D

inshallah this will mark the start of many good things to come

You know its weird Sis. Ever since I was small I always felt that I would never be 30 years old. I always had this feeling that 30 years meant something and that I would never reach it. Even on the day before my Birthday I was being extra careful in the driving and crossing roads waiting for something terrible to happen. But now that I look back at how much my life has changed over the last 2 years I can see how 30 is a new beginning for me. I reverted a year and a half ago and have never looked back. Yes, Shaitan tries to knock of the path of Islam but I have always returned to what I know is the truth. So as you say Sis, 30 will definitely, inshallah, be "the start of many good things to come".

Salaams

Thanks guys.

Your zimmer frame will be shortly arriving in the post to you :D