Islamic Forum
- IQRA -

Blair 'prayed To God' Over Iraq

:D

read the story

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4772142.stm"]here[/url]

may Allah :D guide us all. :D ameen

PropellerAds

well Bush claimed that God gave him the direct order to go to war :D

now that's just scary...a president talking with jinns

kind of proves that religion should never guide major decisions! or you get wars like iraq.

Right we should just leave it to people who make up their own guidance as they go along :D :D

kind of proves that religion should never guide major decisions! or you get wars like iraq.

Peace,

no, sadly these people dont even know who they are praying to. BUsh is a christian, so he believes in the trinity...who does he pray to? 1? 2? or 3?

The three are one, so he prays to God, that's it.

Should Muslim leaders pray before making decisions?

If so, then what is the problem with Christian leaders doing the same?

why would God accept someone's prayer to start a war and cause trouble on the planet! Everyone's given free will.

"Allah created His creations in darkness, and then cast His light upon them, so whoever got anything from that light found guidance, and who so missed it became misguided." (Mishkat, vol. 3 chapter XXXII:19).

walaikum salam

Salaam,

If you were a leader who had the choice between two actions, both of which were haraam/undesirable but you had to choose one, wouldn't you pray to God for help?

Blair's prayer was an admission he was only a man and so he was simply praying for help to make a decision he felt he couldn;t make by himself.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Right we should just leave it to people who make up their own guidance as they go along :D :D

heh, well you see, in this case it looks like bliar and bush probably had an incling of conciousness, but in the way, when you commit a sin, you can just sort of pray your way out of it. likewise, I'm gonna kill 200,000 muslims - if i pray enough its okay. lets pray pretty hard then. and between bliar and bush. that has been the case.

sort of pre-penance approach to foreign policy. in the USA the idea that bush prays alot will go down well politically, in the UK for blair, his faith is a source of discredit. for this and other reasons, he'll be kicked out soon enough.

" Blair 'prayed To God' Over Iraq"

"and please god, dont let the people find out i wear womens underwear. or that george and i swap dresses and makeup. dont let them find out about the truth of iraq.....

and bless peter forster for all the scammed money he made for my wife.

amen"

Should Muslim leaders pray before making decisions?

If so, then what is the problem with Christian leaders doing the same?

The difference is the Muslim leaders would become 'religious fanatics' :D

The difference is the Muslim leaders would become 'religious fanatics'

Salaam,

LOL, touche! but we all know that you're all fanatics who want to kill us all already LOL!!! (j/k!)

On a more serious note, ther is a difference between the

"oh God, help me make the right decision"

and

"oh God, please act to justify the decision I have already taken"

I'm more inclined to believe Blair was praying under the first catagory. I don't like his politics a lot of the time, but he does do things because he truely believes that they are the right actions, even if they are unpopular.

Peace and Love,

DARLA