Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

Enough Of The Denials, Al Qaeda Is Real

1) Inshallah

2) Yes it will inshallah :D

3) Inshallah Islam will prevail

And therein lies the problem .Just remember , there are 6.1 billion people on Earth , most of which will take issue with that .

Don't go bad-mouthing Bush ,when you seek the same end , but from a religious standpoint .

Everybody wants to rule the world .

PropellerAds
So you only listen to people who believe that 9/11 was a terrorist plot by Al Quiada and that the Madrid bombings were done by Bin Laden.

I doubt you listen to many people then, the more evidence that is released about 9/11 the more doubt there is about who did it and what was their motivation. Can't you cope with doubt?

No , I only listen to people who are rational enough to accept an obvious truth .

You , apparently are not .

And the "many people " that you doubt I listen to, are the "many people " that I mentioned give their silent approval ......you have just proved my point .

Do they or don't they what?

I think you wouldn't recognise realism if it slaped you in the face.

Well DO THEY OR DONT THEY ?

Can't answer that can you Abubakar .

Sorry pal , but I have a very clear view of realism , a realism you know is true ,but can not openly admit .

And that is where your resentment originates .

You can not accept the truth about 9/11 , Madrid , the Jordan hotel , or the London Bombings .

Your idea of truth is ruled by your own biases and beliefs . They do not allow a rational view of reality .

Here's a newsflash Abubakar , people in the west , that is aside from you , are aware of this trickery and denial , and see it for what it truly is .

I will now answer the question for you , since you are unable or unwilling .

THEY DO , you bet they do , and you KNOW they do .

In case you conveniently lost your train of thought ...and the question , try to follow and "refresh your memory , for my question was in response to this statement of yours Abubakar :

quote-

"I'm fed up with you, your stupid statements like' Muslims give silent support for Bin Laden', typify a closed mind and a damned if you do damned if you don't attitude.

Why don't you try an even handed approach? What are you scared of? Being wrong?

"

-end quote

[ lol...and I didn't call you stupid ]

Remember the question now Abubakar , or did your anger cloud your mind ?

Makko..can you please stop talking out of the place that you sit on?

Friggin Monkey's ancestors have mind as devolped..your the prime example.

Why dont I see you atheists criticsing or even asking questions on the mass terrorist activities your lot have commited and are commiting around the World? you lot even have the nerve to re-elect a Mass murder and defend his actions, you back terrorist regimes around the World. I have never heard your voice either!!!!

Why dont I see you atheists criticsing or even asking questions on the mass terrorist activities your lot have commited and are commiting around the World? you lot even have the nerve to re-elect a Mass murder and defend his actions, you back terrorist regimes around the World. I have never heard your voice either!!!!

You never hear our voices because you live in a little closed off world. Ever hear of Michael Moore? HE's made a career out of criticising the Bush administration. There are hundreds of journalists, actors, newscasters, and others over here, who support the palestinians, or the Iraqi insurgents,or Saddam, or bin laden, or whoever. IN fact, I can walk around my university and find more people who believe Bush should be tried for war crimes than people who don't.

They're all wrong, but they do exist, and they are freely allowed to voice these opinions.

You lot have the nerve to elect parties (HAMAS) whose only platform promise is to destroy israel and terrorize the "Great Satan". Hav we declared Jihad, have we called a crusade? Have we decided that you are immoral backwards apes that require a fiery jihadic war in order to see the "truth". NO! We coddle you, we educate you, we allow you to have these opinions, and retaliate only when attacked or we feel threatened. We attack our own people for attacking you, we court-martial soldiers accused of war crimes, we draft laws keeping soldiers from commiting atrocities, while you execute Red Cross members and captives!

Islam will prevail SJ? Rubbish, Islam will carpet the deserts we march across. You've sown the wind, now you'll reap the whirlwind.

Edited by Lee_Enfield

LOL....."friggin monkey's ancestors " ..what do you mean by that ?

It seems you can not or will not answer that question either ,huh, State the Rhetoric ? But you had to say something and look what you said ! tsk, tsk, tsk .

Oh we hear you , and quite clearly , but more importantly we understand you precisely , and that is what angers you .

I guess we're supposed to just make believe huh ?

You will never hear our voice because you scream too loudly and hear only what fits in with your world view .

But that's ok , we understand , and BECAUSE WE UNDERSTAND PRECISELY ,and that will lead many to a great under-estimation .

Perhaps you think all your words are spoken in a vacuum , where no outsiders can hear ....that is an incorrect estimation , we HAVE been listening . Maybe you think because most of these words are not spoken in English that we are too lazy to translate them , another incorrect estimation ........we got your number man , we KNOW what your doing and WHY .

All I can say man is , "go for it " but remember , there are 6.1 billion people on this Earth , not 1.5 billion , and they are not sleeping , for you have already awoken them .

Edited by Makko

No , I only listen to people who are rational enough to accept an obvious truth .

You , apparently are not .

And the "many people " that you doubt I listen to, are the "many people " that I mentioned give their silent approval ......you have just proved my point .

Obvious truth, don't you mean your truth?

Yes I require a little proof before I believe anything.

There is no chance of me proving your point, although you do appear to like that phrase.

I admire your sense of imagination, rational to you means ability NOT to question widely accepted allegations, whether there is any evidence to support them or not!

:D

Yeah...al qaeda exists? A group of people in a cave are able to form a sophiscated terrorist network worldwide?

Al qaeda exists in iraq. Oh look they werent found

Al qaeda was in britain. Oops accidentally shot an innocent person

Keep dreaming.

Well DO THEY OR DONT THEY ?

Can't answer that can you Abubakar .

As I said in my last post "do they or don't they what?"

Sorry pal , but I have a very clear view of realism , a realism you know is true ,but can not openly admit .

Again if you can't provide evidence for some of your allegations then I am afraid that your realism is built on sand.

What resentment?

You can not accept the truth about 9/11 , Madrid , the Jordan hotel , or the London Bombings .

What "truth"? Have you any idea what I believe about these four events?

Your idea of truth is ruled by your own biases and beliefs . They do not allow a rational view of reality .

As I said before you wouldn't know rationality if it slapped you in the face.

You appear to swallow the oficial line without question.

Here's a newsflash Abubakar , people in the west , that is aside from you , are aware of this trickery and denial , and see it for what it truly is .

What trickery and denial?

I will now answer the question for you , since you are unable or unwilling .

THEY DO , you bet they do , and you KNOW they do .

Do what??????

Ok I give up what are you talking about, you couldn't be LESS clear if you tried!

Edited by Abubakar

Sorry Abubakar , but I 'm a bit tired of humoring you . If you didn't get it after three try you never will . Try rereading our recent dialogue and see if you can figure it . You're a smart guy , I 've got confidence in you . :D

Yeah...al qaeda exists? A group of people in a cave are able to form a sophiscated terrorist network worldwide?

Al qaeda exists in iraq. Oh look they werent found

Al qaeda was in britain. Oops accidentally shot an innocent person

Keep dreaming.

LOL....keep denying , maybe you will finally convince yoursel that Al Queda doesn't exist.

And As I said before , "sophisticated " not a chance , backward , barbaric and cunning , that's all , and the fact that the "non-existent " Al Queda succeeded in their attack , is an age old reason , and that is, that civilized people will always underestimate the savagry of backwards barbarians .

But they will not prevail , for other than satisfying their bloodlust, theyhave lost all and accomplished nothing . Oh , maybe they reduced the rat population of caves in Pakistan and Afghanistan by crowding them out ..

The same stupid statement time and time again, why should I condemn every Muslim who talks out of his ? Do you condemn every person of your Religion who does the same?

Try getting a sense of perspective that includes all people as equal.

maybe not you, but 40% or so of muslims in the UK want sharia law. this is not accepable and such folk, as the head of the race commision said, should go live somewhere else :D

when there are such large proportions of backwardness in a community then i dont see why its so wrong to start labeling folk.

Edit: This post violates rule 22

Edited by Allah's Slave

Sorry Abubakar , but I 'm a bit tired of humoring you .

Almost as tired as I am of trying to get a straight answer out of you

No such as thing as Al Qaeda

Its just a stick to beat the Muslims with

Almost as tired as I am of trying to get a straight answer out of you

You've gotten staight answers from me . And you know exactly what the question was , but you prefer to play "duh-gee what was the question " , so be it , that simply proves you choose not to answer . And it is obvious why that is . You can't handle the truth regarding anything that may cast a negative light on your views or your philosophy .

But we both know better Abubakar . Save yourself any further embarrassment , for you have done a grand job of that thusfar .

I could get a first grader to read this recent discourse , and he would easily see what that question was , but YOU , you can not ? B.S. Abubakar ,and you know it .

Yea , keep on believing that Al Farooq , btw , there's someone I'd like you to meet , his name is Abubakar ....LOLOLOL....you both will get along splendidly . :D

You've gotten staight answers from me . And you know exactly what the question was , but you prefer to play "duh-gee what was the question " , so be it , that simply proves you choose not to answer . And it is obvious why that is . You can't handle the truth regarding anything that may cast a negative light on your views or your philosophy .

But we both know better Abubakar . Save yourself any further embarrassment , for you have done a grand job of that thusfar .

I could get a first grader to read this recent discourse , and he would easily see what that question was , but YOU , you can not ? B.S. Abubakar ,and you know it .

So you are unable to tell me what you are talking about. Never mind, perhaps you have forgotten.

And As I said before , "sophisticated " not a chance , backward , barbaric and cunning , that's all

I guess if their not sophiscated there's nothing to worry about :D

Thank you ladies and gentleman , I always knew I was correct in generalising .

Not only do most muslims silently or overtly support and approve Bin laden , but you also are into "group denial " about what he has done .

But eventually he will be hunted down like the mad dog that he is , and Al Queda , [the camp ] or better put the cowards in the camp , will eventually too be hunted down .

And that will be better for you than us , because at the moment , Al Queda is almost exclusively slaughtering their fellow muslims in Iraq

So when we finally put a bullet between his eyes , it will be a "win -win " situation for all parties .

So enjoy your little time of denial , if that eases your conscience , so be it . We in the West know better .

And if you're worried about bad press , that is westerners associating violence witrh muslims , well the percentage of westerners feelng that way is on the rise , even more so than right after 9/11 ....you can thank your boy Bin Laden and his mujahadeen for that , for no matter what your political argument , every day around the world , it is broadcast , the videos of what Al Queda , or the insurgents , or whoever you choose to call them this week , are doing in Iraq is being observed , in all its savage and barbaric gore .

Say what you want , the images speak for themselves and overshadow your paltry denials and excuses . You are not taken seriously in the west , nor will you ever .

LOL....you yourselves are the ONLY ones to "claim to believe " Al Queda or bin Laden do not exist , or as one poster most ridiculously stated - "Al Qeda is a stick to beat muslims with " ------ do you think ANYONE believes that ?

Ask the Spaniards in Madrid .

i agree to a certain extent, as i said before i'm not ruling out the possibility, i just need proper unpropaganded tangible evidence

Edited by shaidmahmood

And therein lies the problem .Just remember , there are 6.1 billion people on Earth , most of which will take issue with that .

Don't go bad-mouthing Bush ,when you seek the same end , but from a religious standpoint .

Everybody wants to rule the world .

i dont wanna rule the world :D i wouldnt have a clue where to start

stop generalizing please :D

Peace Mako

Thank you ladies and gentleman , I always knew I was correct in generalising .

Not only do most muslims silently or overtly support and approve Bin laden , but you also are into "group denial " about what he has done .

not really, all i ask is for tangible evidence of the bloke, is that too much to ask?

But eventually he will be hunted down like the mad dog that he is , and Al Queda , [the camp ] or better put the cowards in the camp , will eventually too be hunted down .

And that will be better for you than us , because at the moment , Al Queda is almost exclusively slaughtering their fellow muslims in Iraq

So you admit that the US gover'mnt is slaughtering muslims in Iraq?

And if al qaida is a muslim group then it is you that's in denial about the slaughtering of people in iraq by stating that al qaida is exclusively slaughtering fellow muslims in iraq when any one with an iota of brain can see what the US army is up to there...

Then again lets not forget that in the west a dog is mans best friend! :D

And if you're worried about bad press , that is westerners associating violence witrh muslims , well the percentage of westerners CUT SHORT, the videos of what Al Queda , or the insurgents , or whoever you choose to call them this week , are doing in Iraq is being observed , in all its savage and barbaric gore .

so what your saying is that westeners who are gulled by the media are on the increase, that is a reason to be worried...

Say what you want , the images speak for themselves and overshadow your paltry denials and excuses . You are not taken seriously in the west , nor will you ever .

Your right the images do speak for themselves, images of so called war on terror collateral damage, some muslim terrorists doing mad things (yes they do exist)... its the images which tell the real story...

once again your in denial yourself so please only throw credible accusations,muslims are not taken seriously by the west and will never be? now thats just propaganda mate... your in denial again

LOL....you yourselves are the ONLY ones to "claim to believe " Al Queda or bin Laden do not exist , or as one poster most ridiculously stated - "Al Qeda is a stick to beat muslims with " ------ do you think ANYONE believes that ?

Ask the Spaniards in Madrid .

not really mako, i've met a few athiests and christians who have told me blatantly that its all a farce, not to mention a few irish dudes also met quite a few non muslims who believe al qaeda is a stick to beat muslims with, your in denial again my friend

Edited by shaidmahmood