Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barayev

Hamas Sinks To New Low!

Now Hamas leaders say that Chechnya is an internal Russian affair - a good justification for the death of over 200,000 Muslims! Couldnt have thought of a better one myself!

Poor confused low-life Hamas-ians. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leader of radical Palestinian group Hamas said Friday that the conflict in breakaway Chechnya was Russia's internal problem, provoking a protest from the Chechen rebels.

"It is Russia's internal problem. We do not interfere in other states' internal problems," Hamas political chief Khaled Mashaal said after talks in Moscow.

Chechnya, a mainly Muslim province in southern Russia, has been wracked by two conflicts in the past decade between Russian troops and Chechen separatists.

Although large-scale fighting has ended, regular skirmishes and rebel land mine attacks continue. Human rights activists accuse Russian forces and their local Chechen allies of major abuses against civilians, including kidnapping and extra-judicial executions.

Chechen rebel envoy Akhmed Zakayev, who has been granted political asylum in Britain, said the Hamas statement was a betrayal but not unexpected.

"We did not expect there to be any difference between Hamas and Yasser Arafat," Zakayev told The Associated Press by telephone from London, referring to the late Palestinian leader. "They have put the interests of the Russian government above that of religious solidarity with Chechen Muslims."

Russia's invitation to Hamas, extended by President Vladimir Putin, was the first crack in an international front against the group, which has sent dozens of suicide bombers to israel and does not recognize the right of the Jewish state to exist.

Hamas won parliamentary elections in January and is working to form a government.

PropellerAds

:D

Simply by participating in the elections hamas have shown their true colours and this makes it even more clear! What happened to the ummah being ONE. Did not the prophet say that the Ummah is like one body and if one part suffers the whole body feels pain? But wait, Muslims being slaughtered in another land is not our problem! :D

May Allah (swt) strengthen the true Mujahideen!

"It is Russia's internal problem. We do not interfere in other states' internal problems,"

that could easily be just a dissmisive statement to a pesky journalist. hardly an emphatic ,comprehensive speech.

i read nothing into it. its just a throw away line to appease the russians. polititians do it all the time.

keep the faith. hamas will always be on the chechens side. no matter what the press reports or the throwaway lines hamas provides.

Probably they don't want to back themselves in the corner and be ostracized by every strong country in this world.

This is very tough for them...they are now responsible for a government and people and if they don't bend on some issues the Palestinians will die of hunger.

I doubt Hamas agrees with Russia on the Chechen problem and the Chechens are mentioned by many Shiekhs in their duas in many Arab masjids.

They will not survive or the Palestinians if they attack every strong country who did something to Muslims (they all did anyway).

Please don't see this as forgetting our brothers and sisters in Chechnya but rather an object view of what would cause Hamas to say this.

anthony. either you are a lousy judge, or you have no imagination. id suggest both.

Salam

The sad part is that Hamas is the first "militant" organisation that has the support of the whole Arab world who have pledged to support the group finicancially whenever they are in even a little bit of trouble.

So why did Hamas have to go to Russia?

Are all Hamas' decisions based on money? If Russia had not offered its support would Hamas still pretend to support the Chechens?

Hamas' decision is based on dollar signs not faith.

So where is Hamas' Imaan?

Why have they chosen to rely on the very kuffar who are raping our sisters? :D

Lets reverse the roles. What if Musharraf took the decision to recognise israel? There would be massive uproar , rightly so - this has already happened when Busharaf just said we should at least consider the option.

So why are people trying to justify a supposed Islamic group doing the same? Its not everyday you shake the hands of someone who has ordered the genocide of a Muslim country.

that could easily be just a dissmisive statement to a pesky journalist. hardly an emphatic ,comprehensive speech.

i read nothing into it. its just a throw away line to appease the russians. polititians do it all the time.

This is Hamas' official line on Chechnya. Its not a throw away comment. Khaled Mashaal himself said it and it was first mentioned only in the Arab media.

keep the faith. hamas will always be on the chechens side. no matter what the press reports or the throwaway lines hamas provides.

I think you have to stop living in denial and accept facts, sorry. Hamas have shown which side theyre on. Its time for Muslims to chose also.

I find the amount of excuses made for Hamas here unbelievable! Chechens are MUSLIMS!!!So why the unconvincing excuses to justify Hamas' despicable comments??

brother barayev. you see things too black and white. nothing in this world is so simple. i think you would do better to further the cause of the chechens by exposing russian genocide and murde rather than attack hamas.

hamas has its own problems, and its own support. you dont want to get hamas supporters offside by being so negative about them. please realise that as a political party representing an oppressed people , they must say thing they dont mean in order to appease others.

you willnot gain support by attacking hamas. you will only attract iddiots like below to your cause.

keep inventing excuses to make yourself feel better. Hamas has shown its true colours by abandoning the chechens. way to go hamas!

andi dont think you want that?

brother barayev. you see things too black and white. nothing in this world is so simple. i think you would do better to further the cause of the chechens by exposing russian genocide and murde rather than attack hamas.

hamas has its own problems, and its own support. you dont want to get hamas supporters offside by being so negative about them. please realise that as a political party representing an oppressed people , they must say thing they dont mean in order to appease others.

Read some of my previous threads if you want to know more about the situation in Chechnya.

As for Hamas supporters - its time for them to face facts - as an ex-Hamas supporter , i did.

Why do you mean by me not wanting to get Hamas supporters offside for being critical of them?

Ill criticze who i want , if Hamas supporters are gonna base their decisions on who to support - Chechen or Russia - on who i criticise , then theyre not true supporters anyway.

Why are Hamas out of bounds? If they do something wrong , they should be questioned.

you willnot gain support by attacking hamas. you will only attract iddiots like below to your cause.

In all honesty i dont think now you can be a supporter of Hamas AND the Chechen resistance. They seem to be on opposite ends now.

Thats why i said Muslims most chose. Who do they support?

A nationalist group who will betray Muslims? Or true Mujahideen on the path of Islam who would never even consider doing such a thing?

And i dont think Anthony is an idiot. Maybe he's blunt and to the point but i dont disagree with him. Hamas HAS abandoned the Chechen cause by its actions and its policies.

i support both

nothing as of now will change that

what hamas said was just politics because of our hard situation in the world right now, i dont doubt a second that they didnt mean it

Im sorry Barayev, the situation in chechnya is horrible and despicable but let me be even more blunt.

with sadness i must tell you that you will not gain any support for the chechen cause by criticising the hamas hypocrites. Hamas seems to enjoy a lot of support in these forums because of the way they stand up to israel. They are a sort of a modern day muslim hero and muslims are quick to overlook their betrayal of the ummah with such lame excuses as posted by the mentally incapacitated zukiful (hey im just giving back the favour bro).

Its sad that when finally a "islamic" government comes to power supposedly to strengthen the ummah, they do the exact opposite and shake hands with the devil. Sad indeed.

edited by thezman 3/6/06

Edited by anthony19832005

insincere lamentations anthony.

you are trying to fracture allegences. its obvious and nasty.

you also have posed questions in other threads to try and split opinion of muslims.

ill keep reminding you when you do it.

Edited by zukiful

you really do go offtopic alot dont you.

Anyways i guess youre gonna repeat what u said before. Life is not so simple hamas is just playing a political game blah blah....meanwhile chechen muslims are being slaughtered by the russians.

The sad part is that Hamas is the first "militant" organisation that has the support of the whole Arab world who have pledged to support the group finicancially whenever they are in even a little bit of trouble.

Will they talk a lot I hope they do support it. Some Arab countries with the most money give it to all others than Arab countries who are poor. Besides how influencial are they?

So why did Hamas have to go to Russia?

Because as I said Arab countries can’t be classified as strong countries if they were Hamas wouldn’t have to go to any strong country which all attacking Islam one way or another.

Do you think they like it? I doubt that very much. Hamas suffered from these countries greatly but being responsible for their own people now they have to give sacrifices on a political level, doesn’t mean they changed their ideology.

Are all Hamas' decisions based on money? If Russia had not offered its support would Hamas still pretend to support the Chechens?

It is not about money only but survival of the state of Palestinian in this ugly world of politics. As I said they can’t have no support from any strong country that is political death penalty.

Why have they chosen to rely on the very kuffar who are raping our sisters?

:D :D

They don’t rely on them but khuthu bil’asbab akhi how can we be part of this world politically when you slam the door in all their faces. We all want to do that but we can’t because of the weak governments we have. If our rulers ever did something right Hamas wouldn’t have to go to anyone.

Lets reverse the roles. What if Musharraf took the decision to recognise israel? There would be massive uproar , rightly so - this has already happened when Busharaf just said we should at least consider the option.

You know that the israel issue is not only about invasion of a country but much more. And it is not about survival in this issue.

I find the amount of excuses made for Hamas here unbelievable! Chechens are MUSLIMS!!!So why the unconvincing excuses to justify Hamas' despicable comments??

They are not excuses; this is the ugly reality they can’t survive without some support of those so called strong countries. If you think there is another way I’m sure Hamas will want to know it because I doubt they like what they doing now but they have to.

your patience is a virtue sister zeinab.

and well said.

Im sorry Barayev, the situation in chechnya is horrible and despicable but let me be even more blunt.

with sadness i must tell you that you will not gain any support for the chechen cause by criticising the hamas hypocrites. Hamas seems to enjoy a lot of support in these forums because of the way they stand up to israel. They are a sort of a modern day muslim hero and muslims are quick to overlook their betrayal of the ummah with such lame excuses as posted by the # zukiful (hey im just giving back the favour bro).

Its sad that when finally a "islamic" government comes to power supposedly to strengthen the ummah, they do the exact opposite and shake hands with the devil. Sad indeed.

edited by thezman 3/6/06

peace

lol ur not even a musilm and u talk like u are, ur attempts to divide pple are pathatic and blatantly obvious

it is hamas who is trying to divide muslims.

What am I doing to "divide" you?

I guess my points hit too close to home.

As far as im concerned this is a place for debating so thats what im doing. I am talking like a man who has compassion for his fellow human beings regardless of religion i do not want to see people suffer. This is more than i can say for other people who will gladly sell out their brothers and sisters for a crumb of political power.

peace

lol ur not even a musilm and u talk like u are, ur attempts to divide pple are pathatic and blatantly obvious

just because im not a muslim doesnt mean I do not believe in Allah and the last day or the messengers. I do believe in that but i also use my god given mental faculties.

This is more than i can say for other people who will gladly sell out their brothers and sisters for a crumb of political power.

this point has been soundly answered, by many..

I am talking like a man who has compassion for his fellow human beings regardless of religion i do not want to see people suffer

"and the band played waltzing matilda........"

it is hamas who is trying to divide muslims.

:D :D

sure the point has been answered, with pathetic excuses trying to justify the unjustyfiable act of selling out your brothers because "politics are tough". Yeah right[##][/##]

caould you imagine the uproar if saudi arabia or some other muslim govt would be friendly with israel, the other major killer of muslims? i dont think so.

look. what you are trying to do is obvious. we have seen straight through you. give up.

Now Hamas leaders say that Chechnya is an internal Russian affair - a good justification for the death of over 200,000 Muslims! Couldnt have thought of a better one myself!

perhaps hamas indeed are abandoning chechens inorder to gain support for their own cause. perhaps they're playing politics. time gonna tell. if the former becomes a reality, my respect for hamas is finished, kaput :D

caould you imagine the uproar if saudi arabia or some other muslim govt would be friendly with israel, the other major killer of muslims? i dont think so.

There're Muslim governments 'friendly' with israel; Eqypt, Jordan, Pakistan... Do you even have a purpose in this thread, besides showing your ###?

edited by thezman 3/6/06

Bro Barayev, Hamas is walking a thin line. Their priority is peace and stability for Palestine.

Where's the sense in one group of Muslims saying Hamas is too hardcore and the other group says they're not hardcore enough?

The enemies of Islam are doing their best to reduce support for Hamas, now even Muslims are being affected by their schemes!