Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest open

?a Polite Question?

Guest open

may i please ask why you have suspended my accounts? (ie Aabid & *truth*)

if it is because you don't approve of my behaviour, am i not allowed time to improve my demeanour?

if it is besause you think i am extreme in my views, by ostracising me do you not think they will increase by been refused?

PropellerAds

:D

Its nothing like that brother. Its because you requested that we delete all you posts, and you insisted on it several times.

Guest open

OK, i did ask that you delete all my posts, but this was in order to make the point that, you pick and choose what posts you edit/delete based on your own perception of what is been discussed, and if what is been discussed is not meant for your eyes, then what is said may seem misplaced, when in fact it is not.

I am still confused as to why you have suspended my accounts, and why you did not delete all my posts? May I please use my Aabid username again?

Anyway as I am unable to edit my posts, may I please ask that you delete some of the posts where I have overreacted…..

Namely, the last six posts in the – ‘A Comparative Between Muhammad {saw} And Iesa {saw}’ thread (the greatest book on earth forum)

My last four posts in the – ‘I asked for……..’ (Poems and stories forum)

And my last post in the – ‘Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah, brief but thoughtful’ thread (have a welcome drink forum)

I hope you will forgive my transgressions, sorry.