Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
***Mu'min***

Win! Win! Win!

:D

Competition 2 has now begun!

Win a beautiful Plasma Ball!

gift6hu.jpg

The following five Questions must be answered and e-mailed too: competitions-4-you[at]hotmail.co.uk

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS UP.

QUESTION ONE: When will some of Mankind see the Face of Allah without a veil?

QUESTION TWO: What are the women of Paradise created of?

QUESTION THREE: Describe briefly what is the Tree of Zaqqum.

QUESTION FOUR: Name one area in Qur'an where the beautiful name of Allah, Al-'Aziz is mentioned.

QUESTION FIVE: In Surah 59, Ayat 23, how many of the beautiful names of Allah are mentioned?

The deadline is 7th April 2006. No later than that.

The answers to 1-3 can be found on my website. The answers to 4 and 5 will require searching in Qur'an. If you already know, then that would be an advantage Alhamdulellah. :D

Anyway, don't forget that each member of your family can join up to this Competition.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

WIN A PRIZE NOW!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

PropellerAds

:D dear Sister.

wots ur e-mail

Answers are supposed to be e-mailed too:

competitions-4-you[at]hotmail.co.uk

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

:D WIN A PRIZE NOW! A Beautiful Plasma Ball! :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27056&pid=260637&st=0entry260637"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...=0entry260637[/url]

Just a quick reminder that there is approximately 2 weeks left before Competition 2 ends. :D

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27056&pid=260637&st=0entry260637"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...=0entry260637[/url]

Approximately one week remains until the competition ends.

---------------------

:D akhie, for giving us such opportunities to enter these competitions!

:D ive just submitted my answers :D

:D, :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Sister of Islam, and also :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira to the other two people who entered.

We are now on the final countdown. Five days remain. :D

---------------------

cool competition.. its not to late to send in replies is it, cuz i got all the answers. :D

:D, :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Sister of Islam.

Of course it is not too late hehe. You have until the last minute. Once the countdown reaches zero, no more entries will be allowed.

---------------------

3 Days remain until the Competition ends.

4 People have entered so far, :D. I need just one more in order for the Competitions to carry on in the future.

---------------------

Just over a day remains. Approximately 29 hours.

Only 4 entries. I need one more entry for the competitions to continue in the future.

---------------------

Today is the last day, :D.

---------------------

Will you post to Kandahar in the Islamic Republic Of Afghanistan ?

Of course! :D

Anywhere in the World. If the website the product is bought from does not automatically send it to that country, then I will have to receive the product and post it off myself. :)

---------------------

AllahuAkbar. Competition 2 has finally ended. Those who entered the Competition should have received an e-mail notification saying whether or not you have been entered into the Prize-Draw. Alhamdulellah everyone answered correctly!

Here are the answers:

ANSWER 1: The pious Muslims who enter Paradise.

ANSWER 2: According to one Hadith, it is Saffron, and Allah knows best.

ANSWER 3: From Qur'an we can read:

"Without doubt, the Tree of Zaqqum, will be the food of the Sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, like the boiling of scalding water."

44:43-46.

And:

"No food will there be for them but a bitter Dhare' (a plant that is bitter, thorny and loathsome in smell and appearance with absolutely no nourishment whatsoever), which will neither nourish nor satisfy hunger."

88:6-7.

And:

"Is that better entertainment or the Tree of Zaqqum? For We have truly made it as a trial and punishment for the wrong-doers. For it is a tree that springs out of the bottom of Hell-fire. The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of Shaytans."

37:62-65.

ANSWER 4: Found in the following Surah's: (2:129) (3:6) (4:158) (9:40) (9:71) (48:7)

(59:23) (61:1) (62:1) etc.

ANSWER 5: I was really looking for 9 names mentioned in the verse. Since I was not really clear in the Question (as it seems that each person who answered the question counted the number of names differently hehe) I conclude that each person answered correctly, theoretically.

NOTE: Though I admit that some of you did mention 9 names. :D

THE WINNER TO THE COMPETITION WILL BE REVEALED SHORTLY!

---------------------

AND THE WINNER TO COMPETITION TWO IS...

TWINKLING STAR!!!

I am not exactly sure who this is hehe. If you are from Gawaher just leave a message back :D. :D Anyway, you should have received the e-mail notification to say you are a winner.

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira to everyone who entered. May Allah bless you all for entering. If it was not for you all, this Competition cannot exist, by the will of Allah of course.

Don't forget to join up next Competition which will be dedicated to Gawaher members only.

---------------------

aaw i didnt win :D

hehe congrats to twinkling star! enjoy you plasma ball ! :)

br Mumin i will be waiting for you next competition... :D it is a good way of increasing knowledge.

aww, congrats to the sister!

yep, :D i'll be waiting for the next competition :D As well :D

:D akhie mu'min for giving us a way to learn knowledge :D May Allah :) reward you immensly :D

Well done sister...

i agree..this is an excellent way to increase our knowledge....

May Allah :D reward you. :D ameen

so in relation to question 5..is the answer 9? 100%?...

:D. :D my dear Sisters of Islam.

You know? The worst part of the competition is e-mailing back, "you did not win this time".

Anyway, you are all winners in the eyes of Allah (:D), and that is best of all for He has the greatest gift of all to give to His pious servents. :)

---------------------

so in relation to question 5..is the answer 9? 100%?...

Yes, hehe.

---------------------

You know? The worst part of the competition is e-mailing back, "you did not win this time".

Anyway, you are all winners in the eyes of Allah and that is best of all for He has the greatest gift of all to give to His pious servents. :D

aww, its just the way it is so no need to feel bad :D :D

yep :D we all are winners in Allah :sw:'s sight :D

Also, May Allah :D reward you too dear brother, for giving us such opportunities! :D

:)

:D congratulations sis :D

AND THE WINNER TO COMPETITION TWO IS...

TWINKLING STAR!!!

I am not exactly sure who this is hehe. If you are from Gawaher just leave a message back :D. :D Anyway, you should have received the e-mail notification to say you are a winner.

salaam all

:)

twinkling star is me :D

jazakallah brother 4 giving us this oppurtunity to increase our knowledge.

i mean i did not know the answers to some of the questions, had to search for a bit,

but it was worth the time.

May Allah reward you brother in both the worlds.(Aameen)

wassalaam