Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*Dreamer*

Please Make Du'aa For My Sister

:D

Brothers and sisters I ask to please make du'aa for my lil 13 year old sis. She's been diagnosed with having seizures and they're getting out of hand. They're too close together and they can't figure out why. As i type this she's in the emergency room hooked up to a heart monitor and IV. Please make du'aa for her.

PropellerAds

:D dear sis,

I'm so sorry to hear this. May Allah grant your little sister and speedy recovery to full health and may the peace and blessings of Allah be on Muhammed and his family. Ameen.

Keep us updated, and don't worry too much, I'm sure the medical team will have everything under control soon, inshaAllah.

All the best

salam alkueim

ya Allah Am so sorry to hear this :D inshallah she will be in my duaa

everything will be fine.

put you trust in Allah (swt)

ameen

Edited by islamgirl

May Allah give your sis good health and a speedy recovery. May Allah lighten her burden and give her happiness and prosperity and ease her problems Ameen Ya Raab

Peace and blessings upon our Master , RassuullAllah and The Friend of Allah swt , forever !

JazakAllahu Kharian for all your du'aas and concern. She's out of the hospital and feeling better. They still don't know what caused the seizures but she's on medication.

May Allah relieve your little sis of these seizures. And may peace & blessings be upon the Prophet and his family.

I don't know much about medical stuff, but you may want to have her think back about foods she ate or things she saw on a TV screen or monitor...just any possibilities of what could have triggered the seizures. But like I said, I don't know all the causes of seizures, so this may or may not help.

may Allah :D give here full recovery and bless her and all of your family with a healthy life, and give you happiness in this and life and hereafter... ameen!

w//salaam

:D! I'm glad to hear that she is feeling better.

Good to hear she's feeling better, May Allah [sWT] keep your sister and entire family protected from all sorts of calamaties, Insha Allah :D

Wasalaam