Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X

My Tummy

:D

I hope this finds you in the best of health and imaan. And may peace & blessings be upon the Prophet and his family!

My stomach has been giving me more trouble than normal for a few days. It started with my tummy hurting; then later that day my body started aching and I felt very cold. I was shivering. My body still feels weak, and my stomach is giving me much discomfort. I feel like there's toxic stuff inside me that I can't get out, and I kind of feel like vomiting, but I haven't yet. I feel disgustingly sick. I tried a few medications already.

Please make dua that this tummy pain goes away soon.

PropellerAds

inshallah you will be better.

may i suggest visiting the doctor?

Assalamu Alaikum, Once Abu Hurairah RA. had severe stomach pain, when RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam came to know about it, he said to Abu Hurairah RA. "Get up make Wudhu, and read 2 Rakat of Salaat, there is Shifaa (Cure) in Salaat".

InshaAllah this will help you too. You will be in our duas. May Allah make it easy for you, ameen. Assalamu alaikum, Aunty umAhmad.

and have honey... there is a hadeeth i have read that says if htere is a cure look for it in honey...

My tummy is still giving me trouble. I got this cheap medicine to drink yesterday, and it was absolutely disgusting. *barf* I also had gotten Pepto Bismol and had one dose. This morning I got something else. :D

I still feel weak and tired, having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Because of the time I lost last week, I barely got my homework done. I can't afford to be sick right now because I'm busy with work, school, and moving. :D

:D you will be in my Dua's brother.

May Allah [sWT] grant you relief soon, Aameen :D