Islamic Forum
3dshocker

Accuracy Of The Qur'an

i find this utterlly offensive.... the toaist is a hadeeth scholar? and a scholar of arabic?

abdul rahman you said, "I have doubt this is an authentic even if it's Sahih Bukhari."

on what evidence do you speak what knowledge do you have? you are a hadeeth scholar a scholar of arabic you studyed the chain of transmitters?? dont be an apologitic wimp.

i swear by Allah i would cut our your tounge if you said this to me man to man.

the reason why it didnt make it into the Qur'an is that the Qur'an is the speach of Allah the Mighty and not the prophets salallahu alayhi wa sallam words. its funny to me that you haters pick up some hadeeth that you dont understand to try and punch holes in Islam and you dont even have a rudementry understanding of basic Islamic beliefs.

:D

You have violated rule 30!

Kindly refrain from Issuing Threats...This is the first and only warning you get...

PropellerAds
i find this utterlly offensive.... the toaist is a hadeeth scholar? and a scholar of arabic?

abdul rahman you said, " I have doubt this is an authentic even if it's Sahih Bukhari."

on what evidence do you speak what knowledge do you have? you are a hadeeth scholar a scholar of arabic you studyed the chain of transmitters?? dont be an apologitic wimp.

the reason why it didnt make it into the Qur'an is that the Qur'an is the speach of Allah the Mighty and not the prophets salallahu alayhi wa sallam words. its funny to me that you haters pick up some hadeeth that you dont understand to try and punch holes in Islam and you dont even have a rudementry understanding of basic Islamic beliefs.

Edit: This post violates rule 30

I have my reason to not say this hadeeth is not authentic:

When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet

Is it possible someone that is not prophet knew something that only prophet know? Although, it is possible that Jibril/Gabriel come to him (as a man) and tell him something that only prophet know.

and I'm sorry if I offend you. I never dispute Qur'an, but I will choose hadeeth carefully since hadeeth is transmitted by oral (speech) and usually not written down. and yes, I might be wrong.

Maybe you can enlighten me a bit. Maybe I'm in error.

Peace and Assalamualaikum.

I have my reason to not say this hadeeth is not authentic:

Is it possible someone that is not prophet knew something that only prophet know? Although, it is possible that Jibril/Gabriel come to him (as a man) and tell him something that only prophet know.

and I'm sorry if I offend you. I never dispute Qur'an, but I will choose hadeeth carefully since hadeeth is transmitted by oral (speech) and usually not written down. and yes, I might be wrong.

Maybe you can enlighten me a bit. Maybe I'm in error.

Peace and Assalamualaikum.

ERROR: Actually about this:

I will choose hadeeth carefully since hadeeth is transmitted by oral (speech) and usually not written down.

Actually, I want to say: I don't rely to much on hadith because it maybe distorted, scarce or strange (gharib). That's all. I don't have good comprehension on english.

abdul rahman you said, " I have doubt this is an authentic even if it's Sahih Bukhari."

Edit: This post violates rule 30

Sigh, I hate Islam? Are you kidding me? Can you enlighten me?

I never argue about Qur'an, I only argue something that I think that is not authentic or strong (Hadeeth)

and I am not blind faith follower. I follow Islam because I like it. I maybe wrong about some parts but that's human nature. You can tell me what's wrong with me, but I have faith/belief in 6 Pillars of Iman.

:D

SubhanAllah, we have a muhaddith on this forum? who can decide the authenticity of Hadith?

May Allah guide us all....Ameen

By the way, I think I'm the one who's wrong... I idiotly say say I doubt in this hadeeth,

As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her."

Maybe this meant by sperm (either male or female characteristic) is discharged INTO the ovum. Or maybe there's something that I don't know about..

When people talked about Abdullah bin Salam:

"He is the most learned person amongst us, and the best amongst us, and the son of the best amongst us."/quote]

It is possible that Abdullah knew this from Torah or any source that is credible... Allah know's best.

Masha'Allah.... I'm such a loser.. again..

Sigh, I hate Islam? Are you kidding me? Can you enlighten me?

I never argue about Qur'an, I only argue something that I think that is not authentic or strong (Hadeeth)

and I am not blind faith follower. I follow Islam because I like it. I maybe wrong about some parts but that's human nature. You can tell me what's wrong with me, but I have faith/belief in 6 Pillars of Iman.

as salaam alaykum

brother it is not right to question what has been authenticated without knowledge. you run the risk of insulting nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam or a companion or one of the pious followers.

no book except the qur'an is free from error, however, the sahih of imam bukhari is deemed to be the most authentic after the qur'an, and it is not proper for a muslim to discredit it without knowledge. its a very dangrous path.

wa alaykum salaam

your brother

abu sabah abdullah

as salaam alaykum

brother it is not right to question what has been authenticated without knowledge. you run the risk of insulting nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam or a companion or one of the pious followers.

no book except the qur'an is free from error, however, the sahih of imam bukhari is deemed to be the most authentic after the qur'an, and it is not proper for a muslim to discredit it without knowledge. its a very dangrous path.

wa alaykum salaam

your brother

abu sabah abdullah

I noticed that as well.. Masha'Allah.. I'm too fast in making a conclusions... sigh... :D

Even if these answers were true, how would Abdullah know unless he were a prophet himself?

As ever, Jesse

I thank sister amani for modifying this post per my request.

Peace, Fusillat,

There is a reason why I prefer to avoid this kind of discussion. It is far too simple to inadvertently cross some line of offense invisible to a non-muslim. If my comments disturbed you, please accept my apologies. The offense was not out of malice.

For my part, I have made an honest effort to address my ignorance, but I can understand how this would be invisible to you as well. Ask me sometime about that cafe in Casablanca. :D

Remember that it is always difficult to read moods and intentions in the text of a random post found on a random board in the internet. I find that assuming the best will occasionally be wrong, but far less disruptive than any other alternative.

As ever, Jesse

>>"It is he who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: all (celestial bodies) swim along, each in it's rounded course"<<

to be fair. the solar system wheels around the galaxy. and the whole of space is curved in many dimensions.

I thank sister amani for modifying this post per my request.

Peace, Fusillat,

There is a reason why I prefer to avoid this kind of discussion. It is far too simple to inadvertently cross some line of offense invisible to a non-muslim. If my comments disturbed you, please accept my apologies. The offense was not out of malice.

For my part, I have made an honest effort to address my ignorance, but I can understand how this would be invisible to you as well. Ask me sometime about that cafe in Casablanca. :D

Remember that it is always difficult to read moods and intentions in the text of a random post found on a random board in the internet. I find that assuming the best will occasionally be wrong, but far less disruptive than any other alternative.

As ever, Jesse

taoist i hope that you would accept my apology and at the same time try to understand why i have reacted so harshly. i am sure that while we been discussing over the past few days you have found me to be a reasonable man as i have found you to be.

Your apology is accepted, Fusillat.

Assalamu alaikum,

Anger often springs from a frustration in communication. Writing in general lacks all the little extras we encounter when speaking in person, the uplifted eyebrow, the hand gesture, the meeting of eyes ...

Because I write professionally, I am especially reluctant to pepper my posts with smilies, and instead consider it a challenge to convey my meaning without them. Indeed, I have concentrated on responding to your posts in the past few days in order to overcome any bad feelings which may have inadvertently arisen before they could become hardened.

Please do not take it amiss, but in doing so I have been neglecting an ongoing discussion of geochronology elsewhere (where these 500-word limits do not exist.) So if I am less present in these conversations, it is only because my time is limited (and because these post-length limits are far more annoying than I have openly acknowledged). I expect we will have other opportunities.

I bid you peace, and harmony.

As ever, Jesse

Asslamu alaykum

Subhanallah

May Allah bless my brothers and sisters in Islam and ease their work

wassalam :D