Islamic Forum
ahm

Demon Niqabis...

:D

Sibling was telling me in college how there's a woman in full niqab/burqa, yet she has a boyfriend! O_O

I'm like, ok, maybe they are married? Apparently they are not!

Also, she had an itch and in public she just rolled up her sleeve and scratched her fore arm.

They also saw a guy walking with his arm round a hijabi in college. Again, I'm like maybe they're married? They're like, "trust me, they are NOT married". [at]_[at]

I guess it's like seeing bearded, hat wearing Muslim men in the betting shop!

PropellerAds

:D warahamtullahi wabarakatuh

You really do take the cup for having the strangest topic titles :D .

Yes there are many niqaabis who do have boyfriends, there are many hijabi’s who have boyfriends, a lot of bearded brothers who will lead taraweeh and get caught later on with their girlfriends. It’s not shocking, nor is it mildly surprising.

May Allah (swt) guide and keep his slaves to the straight path. Surely only Allah (swt) has the power to guide those he pleases.

Some people wear Islamic cloths because of parents's pressure. :D It's easy to make a person do something by force but hard to make him/her reliase the truth.

It's so perverse when you see a bearded Muslim guy or hijabi doing bad things. [at]_[at]

Alternate titles were Naughty Niqabis, Hijabi Harlots, they're all a bit too tabloid though...

also they want to show they are good or parents make them wear it to show that they are a good family but obviously the truth is revealed... quite sad to see...

ma'salamah

Yeah i have had the displeasure of seeing a hijabi kiss this guy... that was so unpleasent [to put it mildly]... I was comming from college and the false bomb threat after 7/7 i was using the bus.

also my friend saw this bearded guy in a disco :D

it is sad, and just gives the bad image to all the other Hijabis who wear for the sake of Allah! And this is the reason why poeple generalize the hijabis keeping such people in mind.... :D

and Niqabis :D

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

Assalamu'alikum,

Akhie what was your friend doing in the Disco? Lolz...let me guess he was the cleaner?

Well i feel we shouldn't generalise. So what if they are Niqabis and Hijabis...some Sahabas did some really evil stuff like Zina after they accepted Islam...so we are all weak and we make mistakes. Just make dua you don't fall for that trap otherwise someone might make a post about you!!

One thing i witnessed was a Hijaby woman, with her child, swearing a lot...suban'Allah it made me sad!

Fee Amanillah.

Edited by Ehsan

Assalamu'alikum,

Akhie what was your friend doing in the Disco? Lolz...let me guess he was the cleaner?

Well i feel we shouldn't generalise. So what if they are Niqabis and Hijabis...some Sahabas did some really evil stuff like Zina after they accepted Islam...so we are all weak and we make mistakes. Just make dua you don't fall for that trap otherwise someone might make a post about you!!

One thing i witnessed was a Hijaby woman, with her child, swearing a lot...suban'Allah it made me sad!

Fee Amanillah.

Yep he is the cleaner :D

NOT :D he was there dancing, i can't help it if my friends go dancing in discos [even though he has a small beard :D ]

and brother i dont generalize, i just said that people tend to generalize because of such incidents [ i dont]...

and i didn't know about the sahaba thing :D

and bro i know my record is bad!...

w/salaam

Iblis put his army with each person regardless of his religon and clothers. :D It's we who should know how to fightkarate.gif

Iblis put his army with each person regardless of his religon and clothers. :D It's we who should know how to fightkarate.gif

why are you getting at me bro :D

and i agree with you... we are humans and we make mistakes!

W/SALAAM

Theres secretly sinning and there's openly sinning. If people really want to do something, why do it in front of everyone with the symbols of Islam?

My husband heard this story in a lecture......im just paraphrasing...

there was a Sahaba who came to the Prophet (peace be upon him). THe Sahaba told him that he kissed a woman on the cheek, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) replied that he should make istigfar everyday and MAYBE Allah will forgive him!

Edited by desertdweller

My husband heard this story in a lecture......im just paraphrasing...

there was a Sahaba who came to the Prophet (peace be upon him). THe Sahaba told him that he kissed a woman on the cheek, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) replied that he should make istigfar everyday and MAYBE Allah will forgive him!

:D sister for the quote....

we are all humans and should as for forgiveness as much as possible.

publically doing something is worse then doing it in private right?

w/salaam

Just goes to show what you wear doesnt show the majority of your religiousness as some people might think so.

why are you getting at me bro :D

and i agree with you... we are humans and we make mistakes!

W/SALAAM

lol

I wasn't geting at you. :D

Just goes to show what you wear doesnt show the majority of your religiousness as some people might think so.

but bro that does not mean your appearence is very important as well, thus, the beard!

w/salaam

but bro that does not mean your appearence is very important as well, thus, the beard!

w/salaam

Yes bro. thats what he means. jahir and batin are two differnet things. We shouldnt juge people by their jahir. :D

I would like to think that it is irrelevant what a person is wearing as to how susceptible they are to sin. We are all tempted. However, I think as someone who makes a commitment to dress modestly, hopefully for the sake of Allah SWT, we really must be more aware of our behaviour and character in the presence of others.

As many great sheikhs of our time are pointing out to us, we as muslims are failing miserably in our duty to spread the true vision of Islam. Be that in our actions, our words or our general behaviour. The most effective da'wah is good character, and as people who outwardly represent Islam and this Ummah we need to be really vigilant as to how we portray ourselves in public.

May Allah guide us all.

Edited by emel

I knew some girls in high school (years ago) who would come to school dressed in Islamic attire but as soon as coming, they'd go change into :D <--- type of clothes!!

I'll never forget the day when one of the girls' dad made a surprise visit for some reason and.....................

I knew some girls in high school (years ago) who would come to school dressed in Islamic attire but as soon as coming, they'd go change into :D <--- type of clothes!!

I'll never forget the day when one of the girls' dad made a surprise visit for some reason and.....................

and what happened? :D

he beat her up or what?

w/salaam

and what happened? :D

he beat her up or what?

w/salaam

no but he was visibily :D :D <--------------------

btw i know that girl got :D ed when she got home :D ...

Edited by Hasib

no but he was visibily :D :D <--------------------

btw i know that girl got :D ed when she got home :D ...

well this the reason parens should make there children understand before making them do it. I too remember this girl who use to come to school with scarf and then lose it there... her brothers came every now and then and got into fights...

w/salaam

assalamualaikum,

wow audubillah!............ didnt knw such things went down....... in ym area the hijabis are not proper observin hijabis as thy wer makeup and av boyfrendz etc and tend to loos hijab on special occasions......... thyr not really practicin i think thy only wer hijab 2 please parents. But audubillah aint seen a niqabi do such thingz......... audubillah!!

may Allah guide em to the straight path(al Islam) .........ameen!

wsalamualaikum

i think brother ehsan has given the most benificial reply here...just becuase you THINK you wont go about doing such haram actions does not mean you wont.

the fitnah of the women is greatest. please do not mock other brothers and sisters fear for your souls.. you do no know what haram you will do 2moro... abu haryiah 1 of the nobelst companions use to seek refuage in Allah thousands of times a day from ZINA!

and here we are thinking indirectly we are better then this noble companion that we have the right to look down on others, 1 thing and that is do not look down on others for one day you too could fall to their level!

auzubiliah, may Allah protect us from his wrath.

I was commenting on the perversity of it all.

If you have seen Phone Booth, you will see how the guy takes his wedding ring off when he talks to the woman he is having an affair with.

I'm not saying this from self-righteous point of view. It does illustrate that there are no gaurantees. Also even if someone is practising, does not mean they are pious or of good character. I may elaborate on that in another post.