Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Eyes

Our Partners

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

My brother and his friends were chased by arwaah (form of jinn) 2 days ago, how did they know? Well they got chased by a bunch of clothing with no one inside and they got kicked afterward and there was no one there…..lakin Allahu’Alim.

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 6757, Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, r.a.

Allah's Apostle (pbuh) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle (pbuh) with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Are you scared now? :D

I’ll post more stuff on jinn’s inshallah.

PropellerAds

assalamualaikum......

really?............ keep the jinn info coming..............

wsalamualaikum

:D

freaky man... :D

chased by arwaah

i wonder what sis Arwa would say to that :D

but the jinn with you is Qareen and as far as i am aware it cannot possess you..just whispers to do bad stuff

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

And Qareen means?

Please not that not all os uf understand Arabic so define your terms insha'Allah, jazakallahu khayran!

You should be increasing our knowledge of this sticky subject CE, not scaring us! :D

sorry but i dont know what it means either :D

all i know is that it is the jinn that alwas whispers to you to do bad deeds

Please state a source or something to back it up. If you were to go and tell XYZ, they want proof.

:D warahmatulalhi wabarakatuh,

Take a deep breathe in before you read…..you might start becoming paranoid after you read the below :D .

Alright here goes:

The below hadeeth is from sahih Bukhari as stated by my teacher and it was said to have been narrated by Jabi Bin Abdullah (ra)

The Prophet (saw) said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer (i.e. the rat) may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house." Ata said, "The devils." (Instead of the Jinns).

Abu Thalabah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah (saw) said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.â€

The above hadeeth was reported by Al-Tahhawwi in Mushkil Al-athaar, however, I forgot all the detaisl for this hadeeth and the other narration so inshallah I’ll re-ask my mu’allim and go through my notes….

I’ll post more on Jinn’s inshallah :D ….

thnx alot CE now i cant sleep im talking to u on msn looooooool

thnx alot CE now i cant sleep im talking to u on msn looooooool

:D Any day Imaan, any day….

I need to stop going on MSN :D

I bet you thought the thread title had some reference to marriage, lol.

Don’t read anymore Imaan, if you do, you only have yourself to blame, lol.

Hadith - Muwatta,

...Shaytan does not open a locked door or untie a tied knot, or uncover a vessel.

Hadith - Tirmidhi

Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said: Don't cleanse yourself with dung or with bones for that is the food of your brothers from amongst the Jinn.

:D wr

I dont get the first hadith, care to explain Sis?

:D wr

I dont get the first hadith, care to explain Sis?

All it means is that there is no one amongst the creation of insan that does not have a partner whom is a jinn, although we can't see them they are there. They can cause harm but majority of the time they do not bother us (humans).

Hope that makes sense :D

I bet you thought the thread title had some reference to marriage, lol.

i did.. lol

Once my grandma was in the living room praying and these two black figures came and it seemed as if they were arguing. My grandma then continued to pray as much as she can and eventually they disappeared.

also, once it was late at night and she looked outside and saw a person standing, she prayed and then the person disappeared.

freakyyy

:sl:

Are there only jinns whom we cant see or there are other creature also like devil, vampire, "bitches". etc.??

How very odd thats this topic was 'resurrected' by Br tranquil today, when I just happened to wake from a weird dream regarding this..