Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
inara

Duwa For Me Please

salam ,just a year ago i was so happy ,normal life ,my life had focus on my objectives

my professional field ,my beautiful fiancee(my best friend and lover) ,and for her

i decided to came to USA and since then i lost my carrier and everything and i refuse to

go back because of marraige with her ,inshallah marriage is due but i was not able

to make any good money ,it was a total failure as i never ever have any hard labour job experience

here i feel how low self esteem and confedence i have now

i dont have any dedication left

everytime i was going to loose hope ,i did sabar and i make duas ,still struggling

many times i thought i should go back and left everything on my luck

now inshallah my marriage is due in my own country ,please make dua that i will earn

reasonable money ,there are big problems ,i am struggling a lot

i weep each night ,feel pain in chest,in heart and i feel i will have heart attack soon

i remember one night i wept so much after that i become to shiver for full night and my blood pressure was so low ,why i failed to earn ,why earning became such a taugh issue for me

i break down ,i was not able to complete any job ,quit or kicked out ,

its the pain i felt when i wanted to earn honestly and have so much problems

things are not getting better

will some one do ishtikhara for me that i should drive limo ????? please it will be a great

help ,

ALlahhafiz

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:D

You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allah, but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs, and that is from the great matters, (which you must hold on with all your efforts).

(3:186)

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.

(29:2)

may Allah :D make your affairs easy for you. :D

Insha Allah you'll feel better soon :D

im very sorry to hear what you're going through brother, all i can suggest to you is to be a little bit more patient because after all patience is a virtue :D

:D may Allah :D make your life easier for you :D to the other du'as

asalam,thanks for everyone for making duas for me

inshallah i am going to drive limo even earn just 50$ per day

(its nothing) but in 3 months inshallah it will give me 4500 to 6000 inshallah or more which is good for me ,please pray i will have success in it and earn

a reasonable halal income

thanks

Allahhafiz

Inshalla you will be dua :D

Don't loose courage and have full faith in Allah(swt). Have confidence in your self and inshallah everything will be fine.

Contentment is in the heart, not from the outside.

One who puts complete trust in Allah SWT, and convinces himself that Allah SWT is the sustainer, will be on the road to understanding contentment.

Aslam a alikum ,please someone do istikhara for me that i should drive limo or not

as here i dont have any neat clean bed and blanket neither have access to clean them

(have to take everything to laundry) and give excuses to many people

life is such a mess here,please someone do it as soon as possible and

pray for me that i should make reasonable halal income in next 3 months for

my marriage

ALlahhafiz