Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AhQee

Proof Of God?

The existance of the MIND defies evolution, and proves the existance of GOD.

The mind is a amazing thing, there is no physical reason to it.

But the mind is always there, it reasons, and establishes existance.

It is a thing that can not be proven to be or not be, but we know it is.

A mirical of GOD, that defies evolution, because of it complexity.

PropellerAds

Assalamualaikum

you sound like a philosopher :D but bro you are right...the human mind is too complex even for us to understand and it is the proof of Allah's (subhanwatallah) existence...many people in the psychological field have proposed about the theory of mind but it really cannot be confirmed...for the evolutionary scientists to say that our mind like the rest of human race came from chance...which evolved from monkeys...it is only denying the nature of creation...

Waalaikumsalam

Bismillah,

The Quran explains everything. For example Allah says that he commands the honey bees to make the bee Hive. He commands them to start at 4 points which do not connect until the Hive clusters meet.

watch

1 :D :D :D :D 2

3 :D :D :D :D 4

see the numbers 1 to 4 (the smiles had to put them there sorry)

here the bees start making the hive

The scientest today cannot give explanation to it it must be Someone which such great knowledge who created this after all we cant say bees are smarter then us. How is possible to start from 4 angels and come in the centre without mistake the cluster is complete. No man made system is flawless except God system is flawless,Wil ye not think?

16.68] And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:

another example:

[16.69] Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect.

Honey =good 4:

Antioxidants

Supports blood formation

Antimicrobial Activity

Helping in Healing Wounds

Treatment of Diarrhea

Treatment of Ulcers

Treatment of Sore Throat

Protects Teeth:

Good for skin:

Honey in Food Preservation:

source:kejriwalhon

y/abouthoney.htm

Well as we can read honey is indeed a healing like Allah says in his book the Quran Still we wont believe???? There are more things where Honey is good for but I dont want to flood you that info.(anti-agents against cancer 2 scientific fact)

h ttp://w ww.anvari/fun/Religion/Islam_Miracles.h tml

this should be proof enough for anyone (remove spaces)

"the human mind is too complex even for us to understand and it is the proof of Allah's (subhanwatallah) existence"

Allah is more complex than the human mind and if a human mind cannot exist without a creator then how can Allah exist, without a creator?

1 - Explain what the mind is and how you know it exists.

2 - Explain the link between the minds supposed complexity and the existence of God.

2 - Explain what you think evolution is and why the existence of the mind contradicts it.

3 - Explain how evolution was set against the existence of God and disproving evolution meant proving God (At this point it is clear you do not know what evolution is).

It is a thing that can not be proven to be or not be

Which is why it is a meaningless statement.

The arguement from complexity is an arguement from ignorance. Your line of thought is simply "It's too complex for me to understand, therfore God must have made it, therefore God exists". This is nothing more then the god of the gaps arguement all over again. Your words are meaningless.

you sound like a philosopher
Philosophers think much deeper then that and do not make assumptions where they know no answers. Philosophers rely on logic. Faith is an not acceptable arguement of anything. You are no philosopher and neither is he. Edited by 3dshocker

"the human mind is too complex even for us to understand and it is the proof of Allah's (subhanwatallah) existence"

According to this, God is our lack of understanding....I presumed it would be it's opposite.I mean How can we know something by not knowing it?

The state ment is not logical, it would be like saying that it's raiuning and not raining at the same time.

Peace

Edited by llogical

Wake up and smell the bacon. there is no god. There's only people who are so weak of mind that they need to believe in a god to rationalize their own existence. You are god - god is you.

Don't dash their delusions. It's nice to believe in Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny if you choose to. I don't see anything wrong with belief as long as you recognise it as a personal belief and not fact.

I must say I agree with your view but many don't, and that is fine as long as religious folk can live in peace with each other.

Edited by Liberté

Don't dash their delusions. It's nice to believe in Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny if you choose to. I don't see anything wrong with belief as long as you recognise it as a personal belief and not fact.

I must say I agree with your view but many don't, and that is fine as long as religious folk can live in peace with each other.

Do not disrespect our beliefs, and you are in no position to say what is fact and what isn't!

Do not disrespect our beliefs

Beliefs are made from incomplete knowledge and a theory to string it togather. The stronger the attachment to beliefs, the more out of touch one becomes with reality as more and more knowledge is uncovered which does not fit the the previously believed theory. Forgive me if I don't find your beliefs as something worth protecting from ridicule ~ my belief is that beliefs should not be protected at all. Let's respect that belief while we're at it too shall we?

and you are in no position to say what is fact and what isn't!

and who would be in such a position? Muslim scholars?

Edited by 3dshocker

The perfect order of the works of art scattered over the face of the universe, and their perfect proportion and balance, and the perfection of their adornment, and the ease in their creation, and their resembling one another, and their exhibiting a single nature demonstrate on a vast scale the necessary existence and perfect Power and Unity of an All-Wise Maker.

And so too, just as the creation of innumerable, different, well-ordered complex beings from inanimate and simple elements again testifies, to the number of those composite beings, to the All-Wise Maker's necessary existence and points to His Unity, so also in their totality do they demonstrate in most brilliant fashion His Unity and the perfection of His Power.

And so too does the utmost distinguishing and differentiating of beings as they are renewed while being assembled and dissolved - that is, during what is called the composition of beings - amid the utmost degree of intermingling and confusion, for example the distinguishing of the shoots and growth of seeds and roots without confusing them in any way although they are all mixed up, and the mixed-up substances entering trees being separated to the leaves, flowers, and fruits, and the nutrients which enter the body in mixed-up form being differentiated and separated out with perfect wisdom and perfect balance for the cells of the body, again demonstrate the necessary existence and perfect Power and Unity of the Absolutely Wise One, the Absolutely Knowing One, the Absolutely Powerful One.

And so too does the making of the world of minute particles into a boundless, broad arable field and every instant sowing and harvesting it and obtaining the fresh crops of different universes from it, and those inanimate, impotent, ignorant particles being made to perform innumerable orderly duties most consciously, wisely, and capably again show the necessary existence of the All-Powerful One of Glory and Maker of Perfection, and His perfect Power and the grandeur of His Dominicality and His Unity and the perfection of His Dominicality.

If we look, we see that all things and especially living creatures have numerous different needs and numerous different wants. And those wants and needs are given them at the appropriate time, in unexpected ways, from places they do not know and their hands cannot reach; succour comes to them. But the power of these needy beings is not sufficient for even the smallest of those endless things they wish for; they cannot meet their needs. Consider yourself. Of how many things are you in need that your hands cannot reach, like your external and inner senses and their needs? Compare all other living creatures with yourself. See, just as singly they testify to the Necessary Existence and indicate to His Unity, so too in their totality do they show to the reason a Necessarily Existent One behind the veil of the Unseen, a Single One of Unity, among titles of Most Generous, All-Compassionate, Nurturer, and Disposer.

And so, O ignorant unbeliever and dissolute heedless one! With what can you explain this wise, percipient, compassionate activity? Deaf Nature? Blind force? Senseless chance? Can you explain it through impotent, lifeless causes?

The mind is a amazing thing, there is no physical reason to it.

But the mind is always there, it reasons, and establishes existance.

It is a thing that can not be proven to be or not be, but we know it is.

A mirical of GOD, that defies evolution, because of it complexity.

Can you please explain this?

How can having a mind, say that this defies evolution. Because some creatures can think extremely quickly and could say possibly if they have a mind of their own, a squid or an octupus for one and a dolphin among others.

Please explain, thanks.

:D

I don't know about that. If the mind were half as complex and we were half as smart it would still SEEM just as amazing to us. We are limited to what we can understand, but why should the standard be set to human knowledge? Another being on another world may be twice as smart as us and to them the universe seems half as mind boggling and complex. Get it?

Save the flowery language and read a biochemistry/physiology text.

if you would read it with a logical mind not flowery you would understand with better quality as i write with logic

The perfect order of the works of art scattered over the face of the universe, and their perfect proportion and balance, and the perfection of their adornment, and the ease in their creation, and their resembling one another, and their exhibiting a single nature demonstrate on a vast scale the necessary existence and perfect Power and Unity of an All-Wise Maker

Salams

(ADVISORY ..this post may contain strong doses of sarcasm..Reader discretion is advised.) :D

God is perfect indeed, so Might I add...A perfect world where innocent people suffer (ME) The perfect victims of natural disasters, droughts and Famine( Africa). The perfect children who are borned with birth defects and no parents ( everywhere)..The perfection is endless...Now How can we all not believe on such a perfect Divine entity :D

The design evidant of the designer argument has been the oldest pitch, despite the fact that it falls victim to it's own premise since the logic suggests that the designer would have a designer ..going to infinity. I know.. I know..our minds aren't capable of understanding :D..still our minds are perfect bcaz they are the design of a perfectionist..I think this calls for a blindness veil and sealed heart speech.... :D, let's hear it...C'mon now..I earned it :D

Peace :D

Edited by llogical

Salaam llogical,

I think this calls for a blindness veil and sealed heart speech

I don't know if you're blind. It's just that, even though you're very knowledgable, you're lacking some of the most important information. Maybe it is true that you need to experience it for yourself. To just feel how everything falls into place; how, like puzzle pieces, every piece in Islam fits.

But then again, maybe all you need is to sit down for 30 minutes and just think about all the positive in the world. And ask yourself if it would be possible, even possible for the negatives to be a trial. If it's just possible for everything to lead to a final goal.

Then, for the sake of being optimistic, think some more about the positives in the world, the universe. :D I think you're very pessimistic sometimes. :D I know the negatives aren't ignorable, but it really would do you good to look at only the positives just once.

Just think of the creation, which might lead you to the Creator.

And once you establish that those things ARE possible, then maybe you can ask yourself if it's also POSSIBLE, that you should believe in Him.

But then again, maybe all you need is to sit down for 30 minutes and just think about all the positive in the world. And ask yourself if it would be possible, even possible for the negatives to be a trial. If it's just possible for everything to lead to a final goal.

Then, for the sake of being optimistic, think some more about the positives in the world, the universe. :D I think you're very pessimistic sometimes.

Salaams

Being an insomiac, I do think a lot..but I will think about what u said b4 saying anything else.

peace