Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Um_Abd

Israeli Soldier Killed In Jenin

Guest amani

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4811886.stm"]israeli soldier killed!!![/url]

An israeli soldier has been killed in a fierce gun battle in Jenin, in the West Bank, the israeli army has said.

The army was conducting a raid in search of militants, surrounding houses containing members of Islamic Jihad and the al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigades.

The raid is thought to have been launched after two israeli security guards were wounded by gunfire as they travelled in the West Bank.

Gunmen took to the streets during the raid, exchanging fire with the army.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4811886.stm"]source and more[/url]

PropellerAds

Salaam,

I pray for every life lost in conflict from any side. I pray for their soul and I pray for their family in what will now be a difficult time for them. I see no reason to 'woohoo' someone's death. Would you find it acceptable if someone 'woohoo' the death of an anonymous stranger that you knew only one thing about.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you. I have no wish for people to cheer when I die, for my own sake and the sake of my family. If you can truly say that you have such a desire then that is fine, otherwise it is well out of order.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

:D

I think she is not happy on the death of the soldier but rather the kill by the mujahideen :D

w/salaam

An israeli Soldier? Only 1 ?

There shudve been more dead

I think she is not happy on the death of the soldier but rather the kill by the mujahideen

salaam,

regardless, I'm afraid I find any gloating over any death wrong.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Anger towards an aggressor is natural. We feel for our brothers and sisters.

w/salaam

also read this and tell me what do you think... :D

w/salaam

Salaam,

but you can feel sorry for someone and empathise with them without glaoting over someone's death. I feel sorry for the Palestinians, I feel sorry for innocent israelis but in both cases I will not gloat over the death of someone even if that person was harming.

there is a phrase that some evangelical Christians use which is 'what would Jesus do?' when working out the correct response to a situation. Now, naturally I claim no superior knowledge of Islam but I got the impression that Mohammed was pretty morally superior, turning the other cheek when he was stoned out of a town etc. Now my impression would be that he would not gloat.

There is a huge difference between personal, private satisfaction and public 'woohoo :)' -ing.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

I feel sorry for the Palestinians, I feel sorry for innocent israelis

So israelis are the innocent ones here?

The agressors have become the victims

Its fine Darla, i dont expect any better from you anyway, judging by your previous posts your another Anti Islam member on this Forum

Guest amani
Salaam,

I pray for every life lost in conflict from any side. I pray for their soul and I pray for their family in what will now be a difficult time for them. I see no reason to 'woohoo' someone's death. Would you find it acceptable if someone 'woohoo' the death of an anonymous stranger that you knew only one thing about.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you. I have no wish for people to cheer when I die, for my own sake and the sake of my family. If you can truly say that you have such a desire then that is fine, otherwise it is well out of order.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Hi

Darla, you will not see any of my posts woohooing any death of a innocent civilian. this is wrong..definitely.

this person is not an innocent civilian.this person was of a group who went to raise peoples houses with big tanks and most likely in an arrogant manner as seen of many israeli soldiers. people were using stones as weapons against these soldiers. just a couple of days these soldiers had defencless palestinians strip a huge insult and embarassment.

I can't say you are wrong about what you said. :D

p.s. i fogot to post the link in the above post :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27437&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27437&hl=[/url]

w/salaam

salaam,

sorry amani, I in no way meant to suggest you were woohoo-ing the death of an innocent civilian. For my lack of clarity I apologise.

I do, however, still say that to publically celebrate the death of any person at all is wrong. Even if you feel that person has done wrong, you then have the responsibilty to take the moral high ground. No one is asking for a public display of mourning, but public neutrality, regardless of personal belief is to be encouraged.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Going off previous form the death of an israeli soldier will surely result in the shedding of palestinian blood.

Your "woohoo" may not only be misguided but woefully premature.

I recall reading the story about the palestinian mother who donated the organs of her murdered child to save the life of an israeli soldier. That act in itself did more for Palestinians than any amount of dead soldiers and subsequent "woohoo-ing". Do you agree with the action this woman chose to take?

I wouldn't expect a muslim to have compassion for a dead israeli soldier, but for your own sake show some dignity and self respect.

israel makes a living out of telling the world how savage and barbaric the muslim hordes are. You do little to dispel that theory.

Salaam,

I recall reading the story about the palestinian mother who donated the organs of her murdered child to save the life of an israeli soldier. That act in itself did more for Palestinians than any amount of dead soldiers and subsequent "woohoo-ing". Do you agree with the action this woman chose to take?

I saw that story too, it was all over the front page and opinion pages for about a week. It was nice to read about someone trying to conquer 'bad' by doing 'good'.

Soldiers killing civilaisn is bad. But glaoting over any persons' death is also bad. Two wrongs don't make a right as far as I'm concerned.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Guest amani

that soldier has on his hands the blood of hundreds of civilians. i find it a relief he can kill no more and will now have to pay for his actions.

what the palestinians did was in self defence to a person who would have killed them and can not be called wrong.

Salaam,

that soldier has on his hands the blood of hundreds of civilians. i find it a relief he can kill no more and will now have to pay for his actions.

what the palestinians did was in self defence to a person who would have killed them and can not be called wrong.

I guess my main gripe was the public gloating. What you feel in your heart is most likely not the change and that is private btween you and God. What can change, however, is to take the public moral high ground by remaining neutral. The article could still have been posted, but it could have been done neutrally without smilies or woohoos.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

"The slaves of the Beneficent are they who walk upon the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: 'Peace' and they who spend the night prostrating before their Lord and standing." (Al-Furqan: 63-64)

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

Exactly how many people did this soldier kill, are you sure he killed any at all, let alone hundreds?

Maybe this soldier had the same thought process as yourself and viewed palestinians as having the blood of hundreds of his countrymen on their hands, and was relieved to kill them safe in the knowledge that they won't one day strap on a bomb and climb aboard the bus taking his children to school.

That shared rationale is dangerously ridicolous.

Rejoice all you like, it'll do your cause nothing but harm.

the zionists are the aggressors and if they enter an Arab village they are fair targets. There is no reason to feel sorry for Nazi troops in 1944 either.

and viewed palestinians as having the blood of hundreds of his countrymen on their hands, and was relieved to kill them safe in the knowledge that they won't one day strap on a bomb and climb aboard the bus taking his children to school.

the bombers usually don't board schoolbuses but citybuses. You can also say that any israeli can join the IDF and have blood on their hands.

If someone is in the IDF they are a fair target even if a new recruit with only 1 week of training because the IDF is a terrorist organization.

I am new here, but who is this Info Guy?

He show's you advertisements/links to other sites.

the bombers usually don't board schoolbuses but citybuses. You can also say that any israeli can join the IDF and have blood on their hands.

If someone is in the IDF they are a fair target even if a new recruit with only 1 week of training because the IDF is a terrorist organization.

And by that logic, anyone involved with terrorist groups are a fair target, even if they are a 14 yr old with a few days worth of practice with an AK or a molotov ####tail.

the zionists are the aggressors and if they enter an Arab village they are fair targets. There is no reason to feel sorry for Nazi troops in 1944 either.

A very good point .