Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Um_Abd

Israeli Soldier Killed In Jenin

Peace,

the zionists are the aggressors and if they enter an Arab village they are fair targets. There is no reason to feel sorry for Nazi troops in 1944 either.

Then there's the difference. I feel sorry for the Nazi troops, particularly the ones on the Eastern Front, just as I feel sorry for Iraqi troops in the recent conflict, israeli troops, Americans, British and all people who are put in the path of violence.

By all means report these deaths if you feel they're relevant. By all means discuss the political ramifications, but at least do it with respect for the dead.

PropellerAds

Salamu Alaikum

Then you guys should respect those "fanatic" suicide bombers, how many of you have been disrespecting them and calling them stupid. Isreali soldiers do the same thing, kill civilians. Isreali Soldiers have volunteered to come and bulldoze homes, kill innocent civilians, rape women and any other henious crimes. They have come to oppress a land and have fully destroyed it. I am palestinian, and those are my people dying out there. If I had the chance I would kill some Isreali Troops myself. Anybody who fights againts Muslims, whether they are arabs, indonesian, african or portugese, will surely go to hell. These people have lost their respect a long time ago.

These are not Hitler Youth forced into the war, they enjoy what they do, they are evil. I do not believe they deserve to be respected.

Salamu Alaikum

Edited by alim_in_training

Then you guys should respect those "fanatic" suicide bombers, how many of you have been disrespecting them and calling them stupid. Isreali soldiers do the same thing, kill civilians. Isreali Soldiers have volunteered to come and bulldoze homes, kill innocent civilians, rape women and any other henious crimes. They have come to oppress a land and have fully destroyed it. I am palestinian, and those are my people dying out there. If I had the chance I would kill some Isreali Troops myself. Anybody who fights againts Muslims, whether they are arabs, indonesian, african or portugese, will surely go to hell. These people have lost their respect a long time ago.

:D

Brilliantly said, masha'Allah.

Peace,

Then there's the difference. I feel sorry for the Nazi troops, particularly the ones on the Eastern Front, just as I feel sorry for Iraqi troops in the recent conflict, israeli troops, Americans, British and all people who are put in the path of violence.

By all means report these deaths if you feel they're relevant. By all means discuss the political ramifications, but at least do it with respect for the dead.

if the dead is a killer , than there should be no respect indeed you should celebrate that humanity get rid of a killer.

Actually, most israelis are conscripts. And I doubt they enjoy killing, any more than The palestinians do. Take that whatever way you'd like...

Salaam,

generally the references which have 'stupid' and 'Palestinian' in them tend to be because of the stupidity of the action, not of the person. It is acceptable and good to challenge people's actions and arguements. It is a different matter entirely to ridicule the dead.

attack the arguement, never the speaker.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

(www.)"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4811886.stm"]israeli soldier killed!!![/url]

An israeli soldier has been killed in a fierce gun battle in Jenin, in the West Bank, the israeli army has said.

The army was conducting a raid in search of militants, surrounding houses containing members of Islamic Jihad and the al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigades.

The raid is thought to have been launched after two israeli security guards were wounded by gunfire as they travelled in the West Bank.

Gunmen took to the streets during the raid, exchanging fire with the army.

(www.)"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4811886.stm"]source and more[/url]

Islam; doesn't it mean peace? What about love, two young men serving their country die and you rejoice. This makes me cry.

I'm guessing you believe that israeli soldiers are vicious unaccountable murderers right? I'm guessing you believe that Hamas and other terrorists that kill innocents are martyrs?

Salamu Alaikum

These are not Hitler Youth forced into the war, they enjoy what they do, they are evil. I do not believe they deserve to be respected.

Salamu Alaikum

Do you honestly believe that the israeli army is going around murdering children, raping women and commiting "heinous crimes"? There are undoubtedly bad eggs in the israeli army, just like there are bad people in any large group. These people are generally punished, just recently a soldier was imprisoned for killing a man shielding children in the crossfire of a battle, it was ruled as murder and the man will be in prison for a long time.

Salamu Alaikum

Salamu Alaikum

A suicide bomber is not the victim of murder, those sitting around him/her are the victims. I do not wish death upon a suicide bomber, for i'd much rather they lived to a ripe old age, and afforded their potential victims the same allowance.

The fact that you believe israeli soldiers "do the same thing" as suicide bombers is just plain silly. I'm sure there are IDF soldiers that have done those horrific things you mention, but that does not mean all IDF soldiers are targets to be murdered.

If all IDF soldiers are legitimate targets, and have their deaths celebrated, then what incentive is there to NOT shoot at rock-throwing potential snipers?

If all IDF soldiers were the animals you make them out to be, they would have cleared the palestinian territories years ago.

Muslims in Britain, and other parts of the west have committed disgusting terrorist acts, does this now mean all muslims in the west are not only potential terrorists, but have the blood of thousands of westerners on their hands, and should be dealt with accordingly?

I have immense sympathy for the palestinians, and am embarrased by the inaction of my government to take the initiative from a patently biased USA, and utiltise a single-standard policy towards the middle east.

However, with the electing of Hamas and the gleeful celebrating of murder, be it an israeli soldier or 9/11, you do sometimes make it difficult to support you.

The whole situation and history of violence in palestine is screwed up because of the israelis...You guys make it seem like you know the israeli soldiers so well...so they are punished for their crimes eh?

You dont know whats happening in palestine other than what the media is telling you, which is mainly only about palestinian suicide bombings...your media never tells you about what the palestinian people are going through...

That is why you are saying these things...and i advise you not to be ignorant when you defend the israelis and accuse the palestinians...

I dont condone suicide bombings...but what would drive a person to be a suicide bomber? The answer...All the kinds of atrocities that the israeli army has done..that's what it is...

Edited by freedslave

the bombers usually don't board schoolbuses but citybuses. You can also say that any israeli can join the IDF and have blood on their hands.

If someone is in the IDF they are a fair target even if a new recruit with only 1 week of training because the IDF is a terrorist organization.

(www.)"guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,845107,00.html"]guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,845107,00.html[/url]

You can see how some misguided IDF soldier with school aged children could view palestinians as legitimate targets, with blood on their hands.

I'm sure this attack like many others was welcomed in the usual fashion of glee and self satisfaction.

Not a pretty sight when looking through the scope of a rifle.

Let's not forget that the terrorist organisation that claimed responsiblity for this particular bombing are now the duly elected representatives of the palestinian people.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,845107,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,845107,00.html[/url]

You can see how some misguided IDF soldier with school aged children could view palestinians as legitimate targets, with blood on their hands.

I'm sure this attack like many others was welcomed in the usual fashion of glee and self satisfaction.

Not a pretty sight when looking through the scope of a rifle.

Let's not forget that the terrorist organisation that claimed responsiblity for this particular bombing are now the duly elected representatives of the palestinian people.

Its not as if the israeli soldiers are only targeting and killing the suspected suicide bombers...they've killed a whole lot of innoncent palestinian people who were nowhere near a schoolbus...the killing of palestinians and other atrocities have taken place in their own towns and homes! They have nothing to do with the suicide bombings and are not even militia...

and mind you israeli soldiers have killed british and american nationals, as well as other foreigners in the past, who look nothing like a suicide bomber or a palestinian...yet your governments do nothing....

Edited by freedslave

The israelis only target terrorist organisations. If a terrorist leader chooses to hide amongst civilians, and the civilians chooses to harbour terrorists or weapons, then the civilians will undoubtedly get injured in an attack. In fact as soon as you assist terrorists, you yourself become and accomplice and therefore a terrorist yourself.

I resent being called ignorant of the situation, as I know people who live there and I listen to various news reports. You claim our media isn't reporting the truth, but you don't support that claim. Any media outlet that reports something controvertial about israel would get a huge readership and be well received as long as it backed up claims of criminal activity by the IDF.

I would put it to you, that you are the one who is being lied to. israel has nothing to gain with prolonged violence and would gladly get rid of the burden of the occupied territories, but they can't do so without guarantees of non aggression from the Palestinians.

How is the IDF a terrorist organisation? Do they kill civilians in order to scare a population or government into bowing to their demands? Are they above the law and criminal?

I don't understand why you hate the IDF!!!! Just because the Palestinian state hasn't been established yet, doesn't mean that the IDF is a terrorist organisation.

Peace Cogito

The israelis only target terrorist organisations. If a terrorist leader chooses to hide amongst civilians, and the civilians chooses to harbour terrorists or weapons, then the civilians will undoubtedly get injured in an attack. In fact as soon as you assist terrorists, you yourself become and accomplice and therefore a terrorist yourself.

So? Ever heard of something called rules of engagement in a battle? The israeli soldiers apparently have not...Fine if the israeli soldiers want to make their job easier by shooting everyone in sight they go ahead...they'll get what's coming for them in this life or the next...

And anyway that's besides the point...i am telling you as a fact that palestinians, not just men but women and children, who are in no way connected to the militia have been killed and massacred ever since the israeli state was born...

I resent being called ignorant of the situation, as I know people who live there and I listen to various news reports. You claim our media isn't reporting the truth, but you don't support that claim. Any media outlet that reports something controvertial about israel would get a huge readership and be well received as long as it backed up claims of criminal activity by the IDF.

I can post links for you if you have the stomach to see what's happening in palestine...their atrocities since 1948 till now have been recorded...they just haven't really been put out and noticed by the media...

How is the IDF a terrorist organisation? Do they kill civilians in order to scare a population or government into bowing to their demands? Are they above the law and criminal?

YES...and its not just IDF its the israeli government and everyone else who funds them...

I don't understand why you hate the IDF!!!! Just because the Palestinian state hasn't been established yet, doesn't mean that the IDF is a terrorist organisation.

Oh its not about the establishment of a palestinian state...its what the IDF are doing behind your backs...

Edited by freedslave

Assalamualaikum/Peace,

I'm afraid I have to agree with Darla on this issue. Death, even of our worst enemy, should never be a cause for rejoicing, relief perhaps, but not rejoicing.

Killing is sometimes necessary, especially when faced with an aggressor also bent on eliminating us. But this does not mean that we should be happy about killing. Rather it should make us sad that we were forced to kill someone, even to save ourselves.

Are we to be like our enemies? Let them rejoice. That does not mean we should forget or overlook their transgressions, merely that we should maintain our dignity, honour and self-respect by not succumbing to the temptation to gloat as they do. Do we resort to killing, torturing and raping innocent people just because our enemies do?

I think it is clear that Islam does not allow the harming of civilian non-combatants in any way in war. Indiscriminate suicide bombings, even more so suicide bombings which target civilians, do more harm than good to the Palestinian and Muslim cause, much as we can understand the frustration behind the same. On top of that, it can be considered to be murder, even in Islam. Would the suicide then be matyrdom? I thought any suicide was wrong in Islam, even if the target was a legitimate military one.

Now, israeli soldiers are fair targets and if I was a Palestinian I would probably make it my duty to kill as many as possible. But given the situation in Palestine today, will more killing make the Jews disappear or israel withdraw? Not unless the Palestinians became more effective killing machines than the israeli Devils' Force.

Palestinians have to face the fact that israel is there to stay, at least for now. The question therefore is what do they want to do about it? Do they want to carry on fighting forever or until the whole Muslim world is strong and united enough to eliminate israel?

Is the elimination of one side or the other the only way that the conflict must end? Would the Palestinians be willing to leave israel alone and be happy with their own independent state? The way I see it, if both sides want peace, then each must be prepared to give up some land which they could or would otherwise claim.

The longer the conflict drags on, the more land the Palestinians stand to lose. There comes a time when one has to be practical, bitter though it may be to compromise. War and killing each other is not always the only answer.

There is no shame in such a compromise. The Palestinians have tried their best, but without a united Muslim world behind them, there is a limit to which they can defend their homeland. The israelis also realise that they cannot continue to occupy all of Palestinian land on an extended basis.

Let there be peace for a while and see how it goes. If israel continues or extends its transgressions, it will one day be dealt with just as it was 2000 years ago.

name='freedslave' date='Apr 11 2006, 02:26 PM' post='286385']

Its not as if the israeli soldiers are only targeting and killing the suspected suicide bombers...they've killed a whole lot of innoncent palestinian people who were nowhere near a schoolbus...the killing of palestinians and other atrocities have taken place in their own towns and homes! They have nothing to do with the suicide bombings and are not even militia...

israeli children on a bus, families in a cafe and teenagers at a disco also have nothing to do with the odd trigger happy sadistic IDF soldier.

I'm sure that IDF soldiers have killed innocent palestinians, some deliberately. What i am trying to highlight is that if the killing of innocent palestinians is tenuous justification for bombing israeli buses, cafes and nightclubs, then isn't the killing of innocent israeli's going to inspire some IDF soldiers to retaliate in kind? I'm not saying it's right, infact i believe it to be completely wrong, but you can't say that your innocent are any more innocent than their innocent.

and mind you israeli soldiers have killed british and american nationals, as well as other foreigners in the past, who look nothing like a suicide bomber or a palestinian...yet your governments do nothing....

Thankfully the israeli's did take action against the soldier that shot british photographer Tom Hurndall, who was apparently shielding palestinian children at the time of his murder. This does highlight two very important points:

a) Palestinian children are shot at by IDF soldiers

b ) israel is willing to prosecute rogue soldiers (although i doubt they would have acted had Tom not been British)

As i stated earlier, i find the position of my government and the UN on the issue of israel to be a complete embarrasement. To tow the USA line and offer token condemnations is just not enough. If we use the enforcement of UN resolutions as a bargaining chip in international diplomacy, then we must do so across the board.

Having said that i still do not condone the celebrating of the death of an innocent israeli soldier (unless you have evidence to the contrary), and i certainly cannot condone suicide bombings of any fashion.

Edited by Stickybackplastic