Islamic Forum
Hasib

New Borns Thrown From Masjid......!

:sl:

Can someone tell me why they are doing this? Is this some weird indian/pakistani cultural crap that I don't know about??

PropellerAds

WTH I thought it was goiing to be some documentary or whatnot not actual footage :S!!!

please tell us if ithe content is disturbing in the future..:|

i don't know what in the world that was about, i couldnt even watch the whole thing :|

edit: i clicked on the video and it took me to youtube which says:

''Babies are dropped several stories for good health and good luck at a shrine in Solapur, in Maharastra, India, April, 2008.'

We know that there is no concept of luck in Islam, I'm guessing Hindu beliefs and customs must have rubbed off on to this lot.

:s

Assalamu Alaikum, No I did not check the video, from what mehnaz says it does not sound healthy.

It could well be just something made to look bad. It could also be some weirdos who don't know better, and are trying to show machoness on little infants.

Astaghfirullahil adheem, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Well if you watch it you know its nota fake! These people are really doing it.. why? I duno and I've never heard/seen it before.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.sky(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/skynews/article/0,,30200-1314661,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.sky(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/skynews/article/0,,30200-1314661,00.html[/url]

The ritual is observed by both Muslims and Hindus every year and takes place amid tight security.

This stuff is so messed up!

assalaamu alaykum,

this is clear cut shirk, such actions of jahiiyyah will take people out of Islam because they are putting their trust in other than Allah and seeking help from other than Allah, believing such actions can help them.

it is actually just like those who wear amulets or black beads for luck.

assalaamu alaykum,

assalaam alaikum....what kind of muslims are they?totally wierd

wa alaykumus salaam,

the kind that are muslim in name only who violate the teachings of tawhid and imaan, may Allah swt guide them.

reminds me of the crocodile shirk thing in bangladesh recently. it would all be funny if it wasnt taking people to the hellfire.

Assalamu Alaikum

I know that Muslims should keep asecret the sins of their brothers and sisters. On the other hand, we must command the right and forbid the evil with: hands, words, and lastly hate their deeds by heart. And that is the weakest of iman.

In this case, this makes the Pakistani culture look really bad. I don't know if this falls in the first thing I've mentioned ?

In this case, this makes the Pakistani culture look really bad.

They're Indian...

From the video info:

''Babies are dropped several stories for good health and good luck at a shrine in Solapur, in Maharastra, India, April, 2008.'

They're Indian...

From the video info:

Thanks sis

So, when Muslims sin, sould we reveal their sins ? I guess we should command them the right in secret.

Assalamu alaikum, Tawhid, if Muslim commits a sin in privacy then we should correct them in privately and if they are committing sins openly then they should be repremanded and corrected openly, that's the rule.

The same rule applies when asking for forgiveness. If we hurt someone in private then we should ask for forgiveness from them in privacy and if we hurt someone in a public place like a family gathering or a Masjid or Classroom, then we should say sorry and seek forgiveness from them in the same type of gathering.

I hope I have not confused you or anyone.

Salam

In other words:

If someone commits a sin in secret then it is forbidden to expose this sin and it is obligatory to keep this sin contained.

If a person exposes his sin to the public then one must prevent him from doing that.

If someone drinks alcohol in secret then you do not expose his sin and talk about it to anyone, but keep it contained. You go to him and teach him or help him. This sin is between the sinner and God Almighty.

It is not allowed to spy on people. A sin is done in public if there are enough eyewitnesses. If someone accuses someone of adultery then he must bring 4 witnesses.

Telling about someone else's secret sins is exposing the sin and the one who spread it around is the one who exposes the sin.

The following could be used as a nursery rhyme:

If you conceal the sins and mistakes of your brother or sister

then Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala may conceal your own sins on the Day of Judgment and forgive them.

Everyone will be interrogated in public in front all creation and your sins and evil and good will be exposed to all - What an embarrassment!

...but if you conceal the faults of someone else you will be screened from the public and Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will ask you questions about the concealed sins in private without anyone hearing it and Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will say to some sinner: "You concealed the sins/faults of your brother or sister in the life on earth, so I will conceal you sins and forgive them."

There is also a difference between exposing a sin and exposing a person. We can talk about the sins without mentioning a specific person by name in public.

Many many many people have no shame in the west or sense of embarrassment - heck we were all born from original sin.

Many in the west will say "what is there to fear?" Many from M.East and Muslim countries live in fear, constantly, including from their governments. So much fear. I do not know if this fear propels them forward and helps them advance. People in the west are very proud to have sex and whatnot, they see it as not sinful and natural. Many many people, not just a few.

So when you mentioned embarrassment, this came to mind, how people are openly sinning, not embarrassed, and do not fear....