Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CHTHON

What Should Be Done With Homosexuals Who Don't Want To Reform?

Basicly, what would you do about them? If someone is a proud Homosexual and doesn't want to chanbe but keeps his private life private, would you do about this?

PropellerAds

I'd treat them in Islam as Christians are treated in Islam.

Thier right to practice what they believe is right.

asalamu alaykum

a criminal always tries to hide his crimes as he feels ashamed of it though he may not say so publicly. and if i know about that person i would avoid his/her company to the best of my abilities as in Islam we are advised to keep good company.

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam and it was because of this crime that the Prophet LUT( peace be upon him) nation was destroyed. breaking Allah/GOD's law is nothing to feel proud of

:D

What are you asking correctly CHTHON? homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allaah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah, total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allaah. Some of them thought that they should be stoned to death, and some are punished in the same way as an adulterer. Peoples private lives are none of our business and theres nothing that we can control but only advise, theres nothing we could really do about them its not up to us to do anything.

Edited by muslim girl

I wouldn't do anything about something a person does that I don't know anything about (what they do in private; meaning the rest of the world remains unaware).

What would YOU do about something you don't know is going on :D ?

Hopefully we could slowly poison them before their disease leaks out into the community. I'd hate to see a "gay" pandemic. That would be TERRIBLE! What if *I* was infected...or YOU?!?!?! :D

If they are caught in the act and there are 4 witnesses ..the same punishment as adulturers..death

people are required to obey laws of the state or otherwise they are punished. no body feels proud of breaking 'those' laws. whats the point in feeling proud of breaking Allah/GOD's Laws? such poeple indeed deserve strict punishment.

If they are caught in the act and there are 4 witnesses ..the same punishment as adulturers..death

I think most of you missunderstood. If gay people had gay sex, in the privacy of their own home, but you knew they were gay and what they were probably getting up to, what should be done?

I think most of you missunderstood. If gay people had gay sex, in the privacy of their own home, but you knew they were gay and what they were probably getting up to, what should be done?

That's crazy. All gays TRY to have sex in front of as many people as possible!

Unless u speak from experience, above statement is untrue.

I think you're trolling now, but as I don't know for sure I'll asnwer you as if you were serious.

I live with a gay guy and he's nothing like you describe.

I guess your guys's sarcasm detectors are broken :D

Its all Lateralus has left really

:D guilty as charged.

But in my defense there are people who would rather insist such absurtity with conviction.

Nah, I've just argued this topic many times and I was lazy when I posted that. :D It's derived from the fact that people who don't understand homosexuality often associate it with pedophilia. It's actually quite different. So much for understanding, ya?

asalamu alaykum

a criminal always tries to hide his crimes as he feels ashamed of it though he may not say so publicly. and if i know about that person i would avoid his/her company to the best of my abilities as in Islam we are advised to keep good company.

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam and it was because of this crime that the Prophet LUT( peace be upon him) nation was destroyed. breaking Allah/GOD's law is nothing to feel proud of

i wouldnt put too much stock in 'gods law' if i was you.

lateralus has got nothing, period. sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. lateralus is reverting to type. nasty anti-islamic posts, and insulting muslims in general. i dont think i have ever seen him make a valid point that i hadnt already considered in any of the disscussions ive been involved in. amazingly he is defended by one of the opologists acting as moderators here.

and gays whom wont change their ways should be castrated, as humanely as possible.

Basicly, what would you do about them? If someone is a proud Homosexual and doesn't want to chanbe but keeps his private life private, would you do about this?

that is the question. it doesnt ask what the koran says. it asks of my opinion. i gave it to you anthony. knock out their gonads!

Edited by zukiful

lateralus has got nothing, period. sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. lateralus is reverting to type. nasty anti-islamic posts, and insulting muslims in general. i dont think i have ever seen him make a valid point that i hadnt already considered in any of the disscussions ive been involved in. amazingly he is defended by one of the opologists acting as moderators here.

and gays whom wont change their ways should be castrated, as humanely as possible.

Oh come now, Zukiful, that's the same as a person saying Muslims should be forcibly converted, since he doesn't like Muslims. Castrations a bit of an extremist view isn't it?

And why are some ofyou guys always in such a hurry to stone these sinners? If they are unholy, but you are holy, won't you just go on to paradise without them? Why should you act for Allah?

Oh come now, Zukiful, that's the same as a person saying Muslims should be forcibly converted, since he doesn't like Muslims. Castrations a bit of an extremist view isn't it?

And why are some ofyou guys always in such a hurry to stone these sinners? If they are unholy, but you are holy, won't you just go on to paradise without them? Why should you act for Allah?

Shirk , Zina are the top two sins, no doubt.

What I don't get is how come shirkers and Zinners live but homos get hanged.

Why can't we let God judge em?

(excuse the terminology :D )

Shirk , Zina are the top two sins, no doubt.

What I don't get is how come shirkers and Zinners live but homos get hanged.

Why can't we let God judge em?

(excuse the terminology :D )

Can I "enhance" that there?

Shirk is the top sin...it's the only one that will never be forgiven :D

PS isn't there a hadith somewhere that mentions "throwing of a mountain" or something (forgive my ignorance here :D)

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Let me be frank. According to Islamic law any man who commits an act of sodomy with a man has to be killed, period. Zina (adultery/fornication) is not often punished by death (usually by 100 lashes) but homosexuality is a much greater crime and it's punishment is always death_that is if there is enough proof (at least 4 witnesses).

Wassalam

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Let me be frank. According to Islamic law any man who commits an act of sodomy with a man has to be killed, period. Zina (adultery/fornication) is not often punished by death (usually by 100 lashes) but homosexuality is a much greater crime and it's punishment is always death_that is if there is enough proof (at least 4 witnesses).

Wassalam

I guess what u say is that being gay is worse than Shirk

Because With Shirk at least u live.

peace