Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Answering Allegations Against Islam

:D

Dear members

While reading a very good post by our dear member Eoin, about non-Muslims and our efforts to call to Islam, and following discussions with our support team, we came up with this idea:

The problem:

• many non-Muslims make posts in IF to criticize Islam in specific issues, repeating, in many cases, the same points times and again (for example the issue of gays, women, terrorism, prophet Muhammad's :D wives, etc.)
  • Not every Muslim is knowledgeable enough to answer these questions. The result could show non-Muslims as if there is no defence to be made, when the fact is that Islam is flawless and perfect in each and every case made against it.
  • some Muslims loose temper and forget that we need to be polite and tolerant at all times, whatever the allegations against Islam is.
  • the same allegations and questions are repeated in many topics, and the knowledgeable answers get lost and becomes hard to find among the sea of topics and replies, many of which are not good enough to defend Islam right.

Our solution:

• to write a set of 'prepared topics' that answer the usual allegations that many non-Muslims repeat.
  • to use those topics as 'destination' topics, so that whenever a topic is started elsewhere, about the same issue, mods would close it and direct the member to the destination topic of that issue, where they can read a knowledgeable answer, and discuss all they want there, but only there, for that particular issue.

We invite those capable and knowledgeable in these areas, to help with us in writing and preparing those topics. If you can help, please contact me or reply here. :D

PropellerAds

Salaam,

obviously I'd be useless at doing a reply but it sounds like a good idea. It's an extention of what's just been done with the 'contraversial issues'. May I suggest 'stickie' posts are put up at the top of Islam for Beginners and Islam for non-Muslims directing them to those topics to save the mods having to bother to take down the thread in the first place?

Peace and Love,

DARLA

:D

Mashallah brother it is a very good idea. :D

w/salaam

Peace darla_1753,

Thanks for the suggestion, insha'Allah we'll do that, also everywhere a non-Muslim usually go for posting.

:D brother noxiouspython,

I'm glad you liked the idea.