Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Looking For Friendship And Marriage....

:D

I am currently on the lookout for a Sister. I would first like to strike up a friendship and then if we are compatible, possibly marriage.

Please find my Profile at Sister Atha's online Muslim Marriage site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_garmentsinislam.bravehost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Br.Chris.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_garmentsinislam.bravehost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Br.Chris.htm[/url]

If anyone is interested ( :D ) then please email me at chrismenzies70[at]hotmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and NOT PM me as I find it easier to access hotmail during the week.

Thank you.

Salaams

PropellerAds

Not sure about the friendship side...

Anyway, I think you should increase the age range you are looking for upto 30.

Not sure about the friendship side...

Anyway, I think you should increase the age range you are looking for upto 30.

By friendship I meant getting to know each other better using the medium of email. :D .

I am looking for a 'young' Sister but 30 could be OK. :D

Salaams

I wish you all the best in finding the right person for yourself. Always remember to turn to Allah/God and ask from/of him. For at the end of the day he is always there for you, regardless. In addition, remember that everything has it's place and :D you will be with the person whose best for you.

Take care.

Edited by zaintoon

I wish you all the best in finding the right person for yourself. Always remember to turn to Allah/God and ask from/of him. For at the end of the day he is always there for you, regardless. In addition, remember that everything has it's place and :D you will be with the person whose best for you.

Take care.

:)

Thanks for the kind words Sis. :D

Assalam Alaikum

Brother, Best of luck :D

May Allah Bless you with a Wonderful Partner..

GOD BLESS U

As salam alaikum brother.

Pray you're in the best of health and eman. ameen

Any luck in finding yourself a sister?

I read your profile and alhumdulillah i was impressed at your simplicity in what you want in a spouse and your eagerness for deen.

My Allah make your search easy for you. ameen

Hidayah

Sorry im trying to post a message but i've just realised me and computers don't go hand in hand!

Anyway i was saying Allah is Al Hakim (The Wise) ony He knows what is best for us ''it may be that you love a thing which is bad for you or may hate a thing which is good for you, you do not know but Allah know'' (cant quote reference - apologies)

I was pursuing a brother for marriage but it didn't work out but Alhumdulillah, it made me realise that maybe it isn't my time to get married, maybe i need to strenghten myself in terms of my eman by increasing my knowledgeso that i have more to offer my husband and help us both to get jannah.

Be patient

Salaams

I too am looking to marry a pious brother and am finding it really hard to find my hubby!!!

In fact i have been searching for almost 2 years and i'm not getting any younger, so if you're still available brother, i'm going to be really brave and suggest we get to know each other for marriage in the halal way ofcourse....what do you say?!

Phew!

Salaams!

I am currently on the lookout for a Sister. I would first like to strike up a friendship and then if we are compatible, possibly marriage.

Please find my Profile at Sister Atha's online Muslim Marriage site:

(www.)"http://garmentsinislam.bravehos/Br.Chris.htm"]garmentsinislam.bravehos

/Br.Chris.htm[/url]

If anyone is interested ( :D ) then please email me at chrismenzies70[at]hotmail#####

and NOT PM me as I find it easier to access hotmail during the week.

Thank you.

Salaams

Sister Sist3r.

Thank you for your comments.

Please see my PM.

Salaams