Islamic Forum
mintyfresh

Various Imaams Recitations

:D

Im on about the Shatibiyyah, "Taqribul Ma'ani Fil Qiraati Sab'" Im trying to memorise it at the moment, very long indeed. I never knew it was in english tho...:D

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, Yes I think thats the one they have the translation in English, but its not for people doing sab'aa but for us the Juhalaa, lol.

Anyways, I will find it and post it here inshaAllah.

I pray that Allah makes it easy for you and helps you all the way and bless you with the true understanding and help you practice, ameen. This is a great art which people are forgetting. Wassalamu alaikum. umAhmad.

Guest amani

can you find an interview with shuraim :D

if you do find pass over :D :D

+ try Islamic prayers on google and theres some taraweehs prayers by sheikh sudais and shuraim :D

ill try.. but i aint had any luck so far...

have no fear..im here!!! :D

ill keep trying insha'Allah

I pray that Allah makes it easy for you and helps you all the way and bless you with the true understanding and help you practice, ameen. This is a great art which people are forgetting. Wassalamu alaikum. umAhmad.

So true subhanAllah, JazzakAllah Khair for the Dua :D Ill be looking forward to the translation and see if its of any use inshAllah.

As-Salaamu-'Alaikum,

Let me introduce you all to Imam Ibrahim al-Jibreen...

Please listen to Surah Qaaf (50th Surah)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=21"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...s&recitor_id=21[/url]

B) SubhanALLAH

For the record, He is an Imam in Jiddah. :D

i got du'a khatm al quran by Sh. Al Jibreen

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_download.al-islaam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audiovideo/qoran/alquraan/html/inhoudsopgave/1.html"]Du'a by Sh. Al Jibreen[/url]

Just keep scrolling down and u'll see his name

who likes to listen Sh. Sa'd Al Ghamidi

Edited by The_Mujahid

LOL..:D

i found Salah Bukhatir (Sudais Al-Emirati)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6858847404013420862&q=salah+bukhatir"]Taraweeh..first surah Qalam[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7954057863582065482&q=salah+bukhatir"]Du'a[/url]

:D..lot of Du'as innit?

I see why he is called Sudais Al Emirati. :D excellent.

:D for sharing. :D

okay.. :D i found Sheikh Talib..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-769574424040028128&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Sheikh At-Talib[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=8720823543821182261&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Part 2 of the above[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=5939817645067438431&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Fajr Prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=4984378278729420607&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]lol..part 2 of the above[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-5436724320120644464&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Sheikh Talib in prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-606911113818977564&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Part 2 of the above[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=1223284842373478239&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Isha Prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7907695697772472315&q=salih+at+talib&pl=true"]Isha Prayer..Part 2 :D lol[/url]

Stoww'.. Stoww'.. :D

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

okay.. here is Sheikh Al-Budair

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7577233175133277579&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Leads Prayer..[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7934447854662730189&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Maghrib Prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-2197186780018138079&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Part 2 of the Above..[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=5352606634178058620&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Maghrib Prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-1397296386920020438&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Part 2 of Maghrib prayer..[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7934447854662730189&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Maghrib Prayer[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=2871099100318601211&q=al+budair&pl=true"]Maghrib Prayer Part 2..too :D[/url]

the above is in French Translation too

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6630312820908539153&q=al+budair&pl=true"]some of Taha..Very Emotional..[/url]

this is in Dutch, i think... there is no video of him.. it is only about 2 min long and most of that is crying..

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

Guest amani

wow sheikh saleh got loads :D

check this site out :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimtents(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iharam/archives.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimtents(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iharam/archives.html[/url]

Masha'Allah he has lovely voice, I didn't know he was so young.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=8574242642534193725&pl=true&auto=true"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=85...=true&auto=true[/url]

another Mishary Rashid..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-5347902874222032163&q=Al+afasy&pl=true"]Du'a[/url]

from the website:

A heartfelt du'a by sheikh Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy,coupled with beautiful visuals.Inspiring and Emotional.

i aint found the interview with Shuraim yet..

i found some blind kid reciting Muhammad Islah..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=6376859517267823150&q=Al+afasy&pl=true"]Ar-Rahman[/url]

LOL :D i got this in (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27826"]my thread[/url]

i got Mishary Rashid one too if you wanna see..

*Topics Merged*

Jazakallah khair sister. :D

Guest amani

from brother AS

sheikh Shatry reciting Sure Sajdah with translation

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=1462684144601140267&pl=true"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=14...1140267&pl=true[/url]