Islamic Forum
mintyfresh

Various Imaams Recitations

:D

okay i was just searching..and i came across this... its Mishary Rashid reciting Qur'an... making Du'a on the 27th night of Ramadan and him giving an interview.. from what i understood.. he was talking something to do with the Prophet :D reciting qur'an from the heart??? then he started doing al-Fatihah the verse and doing it in different styles.. then talking about something to do with Warsh and Shaatibiyah Recitations..

anyway heres the links.. lol as i type someone is calling in and saying Masha'Allah ya sheikh :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-2064697588170312953&q=mishary+rashid"]Mishary Rashid Interview[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-1269664176999271739&q=mishary+rashid"]surah At-Tahreem[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-4102298590271179701&q=mishary+rashid"]Furqaan..but only 1.22 sec..[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-1840803656223274117&q=mishary+rashid"]Du'a with recitation..emotional[/url]

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

PropellerAds

i decided to look up Shuraim too...

heres his

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-7337859933937670902&q=shuraim"]Salat-ul-Fajr--Mulk[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=1057516746660745295&q=shuraim"]Sudais and Shuraim[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=3231298134869160486&q=shuraim"]Takbeer and Salah..Eid[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6946262084734155622&q=shuraim"]Another Du'a[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-8324325811918913057&q=shuraim"]Muhammad...quite high pitched[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-7334724013365302909&q=shuraim"]More Baqarah[/url]

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

:D he has such a beautiful voice, i found the Salaat Al-Witr and Dua incredibly moving... :D :D

okay.. after that i looked up Sudais :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=8000928326184389417&q=sudais"]Du'a Al-Qunoot[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=4341330156582420499&q=sudais"]Another Du'a[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=1920255766781734676&q=sudais"]At-Tahreem[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=849574712683042546&q=sudais"]Another Du'a (same as second..but more recent[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=8680977371414128218&q=sudais"]Najm..dont sound like him...[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7415077446200541334&q=sudais"]Al-Jumu'ah[/url]

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

LOL..:D

i found Salah Bukhatir (Sudais Al-Emirati)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6858847404013420862&q=salah+bukhatir"]Taraweeh..first surah Qalam[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7954057863582065482&q=salah+bukhatir"]Du'a[/url]

:D..lot of Du'as innit?

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

okay since there is so many i cant be bothered to put them up anymore... go to one of the links above and you should find a search bar.. type in there "Taraweeh" without any speech marks and you should get 5 pages worth :D

Najm..dont sound like him...

you're right its not him its ahmed al agmi

Edited by The_Mujahid

al Ajmi :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-8490457899144695176&q=ahmed+al+ajmi"]Qur'an Recitation by Sheikh Ahmed bin Al-Ajmi [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6946262084734155622&q=shuraim"]Emotional dua by Shuraim[/url]

the link above is a emotional du'a by sh. sa'ud shuraim

okay i found Abu Bakr Ash-Shatry..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=8574242642534193725"]Abu Bakr Ash-Shatry[/url]

the above is more of an interview sort of thing..

lol.. i see sis Labibah changed the title :D...i wonder if she could pin it?

i'll try but i dont reckon im gunna have much luck.. i have tried before..

Ah, the Surahs Jumuah and Tahreem of Sheikh Sudais's take the prize. B) :D

The other sheikh Shuraim and Sudais ones are proper nice too. B)

Jazakallah khair brother. :D

sis you dont speak arabic by any chance? you couldnt translate any of the interviews could you? even a little bit?

Nopes, sorry I don't. :D *looks around* There are some brothers here like Abdullah Saood or Ibn_Khaldun who're obsessed with the imaams and know Arabic I think, so maybe we can have them drop by and help out. :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-6296348684131655408&q=abdul+baset"]abdul baset surah tariq[/url]

his full name is: Aboe bakr ibn mohamed as-shatri

i think he said he studied in the city of jeddah and he became hafiz,and now he's imam of masjid al-furqan, his program for that day was lead the prayers and then have a little speech among the little circlee of people in the Masjid and then go see his kids before they go to school....

thats all i watched, i'll try watch all of it

Im sure other people would be more fitting in the translation bussniss then me, why not try the arabic section? :D

Oh and the Shatibiyyah is a poem which talks about all the seven styles of reading the quran and their different tajweed rules, very interesting!

Assalamu alaikum,

Im sure other people would be more fitting in the translation bussniss then me, why not try the arabic section? :D

Oh and the Shatibiyyah is a poem which talks about all the seven styles of reading the quran and their different tajweed rules, very interesting!

Are you an Saba'a or Ashara Qaari by any chance, I ask this because one of my son is a Ashara Qaari, and he had to memorize the whole poem which is quite long. There is a translation of it in English too. I am sure you are aware of it. If not and would like to see it, then just post here I will try to get it and post it here.

Wassalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.