Islamic Forum
Libyan_Girl

About Hizbollah?

I am calm , the bold letters are there, so maybe the truth can sink into your head .

And if the war was "pre-planned , then the BIGGEST COLLABORATORS ARE HISBOLLAH .

PropellerAds
###### , are calling ME SENILE ????? after this babble you just put up ?

I got banned for 10 days for inferring calling you a fool , and how about you ? Do you get banned for calling or inferring that I'm a moron or senile ?????????

GEE ....I wonder WHY the report button does not work for me ?

###### said: - quote-

"Some persons are senile that they have forgotten that Zionists have terrorized Lebanon so many times! "

The post did not state that New Yorker is a senile! Therefore, you New Yorker have slandered me. You New Yorker should be ashamed of yourself for slandering and framing me.

I am calm , the bold letters are there, so maybe the truth can sink into your head .

And if the war was "pre-planned , then the BIGGEST COLLABORATORS ARE HISBOLLAH .

The israeli regime of terror is the barbaric and brutal aggressor and Hezbollah is the invincible defender of Lebanon so there is no collaboration between the two enemies. Don't you understand the meaning of the word 'enemy'?

Why would the Lebanese oppose Hizbollah? Here's why:

Where were the BIG-mouthed persons when the Hezbollah soldiers were busy fighting the brutal Zionist terrorists who are attacking, invading and occupying Lebanon in 2006? Please tell me what the BIG-mouthed persons had done to help Lebanon during the illegal israeli invasion of Lebanon?

Where were the BIG-mouthed persons when the Hezbollah soldiers were busy fighting the brutal Zionist terrorists who are attacking, invading and occupying Lebanon in 2006? Please tell me what the BIG-mouthed persons had done to help Lebanon during the illegal israeli invasion of Lebanon?

Please tell me what Hisbolla was doing after it invaded israel's Sovereignty killed and kidnapped its troops and ignited a war ?

They ran to civilian apartment houses from which to launch their rockets , they shed their uniforms to fight "incognito " [cowards] and they fought from behind the skirts of their own Lebanese people , who they could care less about , after all they areIran & Syria's proxies and thus their agenda never included the good of Lebanon .

Their "FEARLESS LEADER NASRALLAH " was HIDING IN TEHERAN .

The hisbolla fighters got thei butts kicked and pushed back to the Litani River and then screamed and whine to the UN to broker a cease-fire .

LOL.....then THE BIG MOUTHE PEOPLE CALLED HISBOLLA CALLED IT A DIVINE VICTORY ....what a pathetic bunch ....what a pathetic joke , and they STILL havn't rebuilt Lebanon's infrastructure [WHICH THEY GOT DESTROYED ]- as THEY PROMISED , but instead are only buying more weapons , re-inforcing their holes in the ground on the southern border from which the started all the trouble ....violating ALL the UN resolutions that initially got their miserable butts saved to begin with .

But not to worry , they'll do it again , and the reults will be worse for them , because all they did was to highlight the complacent weaknesses in the israeli strategy .

And they are not ones to have a strategic lesson lost .

So arabs were not once one country?

urrr...actually i think u need to study more about them before u say something

they are more closer to each other than u think

Ah the situation is almost over now and insha'Allah in a few days it will end.

All non-sense propaganda New Yorker. Sayed Nasra'Allah was in Lebanon commanding the resistance and he had live and other televised interviews in Lebanon. The reporters didn't go to Tehran. :sl:

Please how can you launch a rocket that goes to "israel" from a house?

War was preplanned:

Seymour Hersh: U.S. Helped Plan israeli Attack, Cheney “Convinced” Assault on Lebanon Could Serve as Prelude to Preemptive Attack on Iran

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdemocracynow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/8/14/seymour_hersh_u_s_helped_plan"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdemocracynow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/8/14/seym...u_s_helped_plan[/url]

:sl: israelis never reached anything or pushed anyone back, from an israeli himself:

The Thirty Three Day War

From Mania to Depression

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcounterpunch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/avnery08172006.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcounterpunch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/avnery08172006.html[/url]

They are rebuilding. Maybe you need a tour :no:

These lies seem to circle everywhere, on and on and they can be easily refuted.

Yes , easily refuted with just more propaganda , and the threat of banning any poster that disagrees with your views on Hisbolla , New Yorker has e-mailed me and told me that Dot banned hiom for expressing a pro-zionist view , whereas New Yorkers distate for hisbolla is equivicated with supporting zionism .

Quite a "controlled forum " ....therefore I'll will not express my free thoughts on hisbolla and YOUR propaganda Zeinab , for you moderators will ban me .

Adios on this subject .

Please tell me what Hisbolla was doing after it invaded israel's Sovereignty killed and kidnapped its troops and ignited a war ?

The illegal 2006 israeli invasion of Lebanon was planned by the israeli regime of terror long before 2006.

israel's Sovereignty? lol......The fact israel has no sovereignty for israel is an illegal state that is established by Zionist terrorists who terrorize, massacre and rob innocent Palestinian people of their land, human rights, freedom, Palestine etc. The israeli soldiers had entered Lebanon illegally before they were ambushed by Hezbollah inside Lebanon! And the israeli regime of terror used the Zionist-planned incident to ignite a war that had been planned by Zionists long before 2006.

If you don't understand this simple explanation, let me give you an example: If a bunch of Zionist robbers rob your home, would you recognize your home as theirs?

Everyone put duct tape over your mouths and dont anyone dare criticize Hisbollah .

Only criminals support Zionist terrorism and blame and frame innocent victims of the Zionist terrorism.

DONT ANYONE SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HISBOLLAH -ELSE YOU WII BE BRANDED A SUPPORTER OF ZIONISTS AND THUS YOUR POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED .

AND ###### WILL BE THE ONE TO BAIT YOU INTO SAYING IT >

Interesting game you guys got going here . :sl:

Zionists terrorists and Zionist supporters are not welcomed here for they have robbed, slandered, terrorized, tortured, raped and massacred innocent Muslims in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

Zionists terrorists and Zionist supporters can go to hell!

See what I mean .......don't fall for it , ....argue with ###### , and you'll get banned after being accused of slander or being a zionist .

Look out for this " wind-up propaganda robot " .

Remember , in this game ...all it takes is an accusation .

^ Do you always resort to rudeness when your argument is showed as wrong? :sl:

I doubt Seymour Hersh is propaganda and a known israeli writer.

^ Do you always resort to rudeness when your argument is showed as wrong? :sl:

I doubt Seymour Hersh is propaganda and a known israeli writer.

New Yorker's argument was not shown "as wrong " it was simply not what your administrators wanted to hear about hisbollah , there fore they banned him , thereby using CENSORSHIP -regarding New Yorkers view of Hisbollah , to silence New Yorker .

I've read his statements and nowhere did he "support zionism " as Dot claimed , he simply described the sitiuation as the world knows it and displayed a disgust with Hisbollah .

This board also CHOSE to make invisible one of New Yorkers posts , statements not made by New Yorker , but by a Lebanese citizen , and quoted by New Yorker , so who are you trying to kid Zeinab ?

Oh and BTW Zeinab , please point out WHAT was "RUDE " or UNTRUE in that post .

Oh and BTW Zeinab , please point out WHAT was "RUDE " or UNTRUE in that post .

We know that Hezbollah is a legal Lebanese party and its members are Lebanese citizens. And we also know that Hezbollah soldiers have effectively and effeciently fought and resisted the illegal israeli invasion of Lebanon and they manage to kill many brutal israeli soldiers so they have proven that israel and the israeli soldiers are not invincible at all. And the israeli regime has learnt the hard lesson that Hezbollah is invincible so now Zionist media are inventing fairy tales to frame and slander Hezbollah in vain.

We also know that there are Lebanese traitors who cooperate with the israeli regime of terror to terrorize Lebanon and slander and frame Hezbollah.

It is rude and untrue for any persons to say that Hezbollah is Hezbollah is a terrorist organization. The fact is Hezbollah is a legal Lebanese organization that defend Lebanon and protect Muslims and non-Muslims.

It is polite and true to say that the israeli regime of terror is a brutal, sadistic and barbaric terrorist organization. It is rude to condone and support the Zionist crimes against humanity.

You call them Traitors ###### , becaus they do not support the proxies and hencmen of Syria and Iran -Hisbollah .

Hisbollah has not the interests of the Lebanese people and nation at heart .

Therefore if Hisbollah are Lebanese citizens who support the intention of two foreign nations- Iran and Syria then ........

HISBOLLA ARE THE TRAITORS !!!!

Zionist terrorists and Lebanese traitors say "HISBOLLA ARE THE TRAITORS !" because Hezbollah has humiliated and defeated Zionist terrorists and the Lebanese traitors during the 2006 illegal israeli invasion of Lebanon. And now the whole world know that the barbaric israeli regime of terror and the brutal israeli forces are not invincible at all.

Lebanese people say "HEZBOLLAH IS THE INVINCIBLE HERO!! because Hezbollah has defended Lebanon and protected Muslims and non-Muslims against the brutal Zionist terrorists and Lebanese traitors. Hezbollah soldiers are the citizens of Lebanon who have risked or sacrificed their lives for Lebanon.

Do your homework ###### , and stop expressing your opinion as fact . The Lebanese DO NOT view Hisbollah as you state , simple earnest investigation and listening to the Lebanese people themselves are saying , rather than your propaganda lines .

I have just proven that you T-Bone are a liar in my post Post #439

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=39621&pid=729549&st=420entry729549"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry729549[/url]

Post#439 , what does that have to do with this . All you have proven is you are a confused person .

--- please STATE HERE WHAT YOU ALLEGE THAT I LIED ABOUT

I have proven that you T-Bone are a slanderer aka liar. You don't have any concrete evidence to support your baseless allegations but fabricated excuses!

Read my Post #441

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=39621&pid=729558&st=440entry729558"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry729558[/url]