Islamic Forum
Libyan_Girl

About Hizbollah?

I heard that some Lebanese people hate hizbollah, basically enemies to them ...

but what is the benefit of going against hizbollah?

PropellerAds

:sl:

It is ok to have a different political view than Hizba'Allah for in Lebanon there are different political groups. What is not good is when some attack Hizba'Allah and aid the Zionists in this.

Unfortunately, this has happened several times by some people in Lebanon and they have done it recently which caused the problem now. Insha'Allah it will end soon.

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå

What is not good is when some attack Hizba'Allah and aid the Zionists in this.

in last days some wanted to attack the private telecommunication system which Hizbollah use and that system was One of the key factors for the defeat the Zionists in the war 2006

Insha'Allah it will end soon

inshallah

There are hypocrites who support the US regime and the israeli regime to destroy Hezbollah that has defended Lebanon against the israeli regime of terror. Zionists know that Hezbollah is an efficient and effective organization that can resist the israeli regime of terror effectively and efficiently. So now Zionists and their puppets are trying to pit Sunnah against Shia to weaken both Sunni and Shia.

Only hypocritical morons take the dirty Zionist bait!

^^^ I'm sure they have better reasons then just being evil hypocrites, if you would take the time to learn them. The question is not "should I hate Hezbollah?" but "why do some hate hezbollah?"

Of course most of what I say would just be conjecture and what I have heard from the news, But apparently some Lebanese are dissillusioned by the fact that Hezbollah has recently been dedicating most of it's time recently to fighting fellow lebanese. They see it as just another faction (backed by powers with an interest in overthowing the current order) in a political struggle that has been tearing their little country apart. Those who oppose Hezbollah do so not out of love for zionists. They do it because they desire what we all do: peace and unity.

Hezbollah wants this too, but only if it is under them. Another reason that they are unliked is that they seem completely unable or unwilling to participate in any democratic process. Zeinab is correct: it is okay to have political views that are different form Hezbollah, and it is okay for Hezbollah to have it's views. But Hezbollah seems to want to impose their views on all of Lebanon by force. After all, if they thought the majority of people would support them, why not just participate in elections instead of fighting the government in the streets?

Gee Russ , you seem to have a real good "grip " on the situation . Yea ,it isquite apparent that SOME LEBANESE are ....LOL......"dissilusioned " at what Hisbollah is doing on behalf of their handlers in Syria and Iran .....Imagine That !!!!

The Lebanese are pissed off that this group is trying o run their country according to Syria or Iran's Whimms .

You say Zienab is correct ? Really ,you are simply patronizing her , you contradict half-heartedly what she contends , how can you possibly sit there and say that Hisbollah wants what we [sic] Lebanese wabt ??????

If that wer true there would not be 50 or so dead in street fighting ....and the Lebaneses peoples choices would not be in the graves assasinated by Syrian-Hisbillah co-operative operations .

How much will you swallow in order to patronize the "popular VIEW " ??? [not by any means the truth ]

There are hypocrites who support the US regime and the israeli regime to destroy Hezbollah that has defended Lebanon against the israeli regime of terror. Zionists know that Hezbollah is an efficient and effective organization that can resist the israeli regime of terror effectively and efficiently. So now Zionists and their puppets are trying to pit Sunnah against Shia to weaken both Sunni and Shia.

LOL......and those "people of who you speak , slander and denigrate , have nothing at at all to do with you boogie-men zionists , or Americans ......the people you speak of and defame, are THE LEBANESE PEOPLE WHO CARE NOT TO BE RULED BY SYRIAN ND IRANIAN PROXIES ----- H-I-S-B-O-L-L-A

Some persons are senile that they have forgotten that Zionists have terrorized Lebanon so many times!

###### , are calling ME SENILE ????? after this babble you just put up ?

I got banned for 10 days for inferring calling you a fool , and how about you ? Do you get banned for calling or inferring that I'm a moron or senile ?????????

GEE ....I wonder WHY the report button does not work for me ?

Some persons are senile that they have forgotten that Zionists have terrorized Lebanon so many times!

WELL CONSIDER THE REPORT BUTTON STRUCK

Syria and Iran are closer to Lebanon then israelis and Americans

both ethnically and religiously

That's right and I doubt the Lebanese [people themselves ] care to ruled or influenced by ANY of them .

So you then feel ,that because the Syrians and Iranians are ethnically and religiously closer , that then gives them the right to attempt to force their rule over Lebanon , assasinate the political leaders chosen BY THE LEBANESE, and that the Lebanese should then surrender their own domestic sovereignty over to Hisbollah ?

That is a very weak argument .

israel and America have absolutely nothing to do with what is going on internally in Lebanon as we spoeak , if you think so , then I suggest you become better informed of the situation .

Ah stop the nonsense of Iran and Syria the Lebanese are sick of that stupid accusation, if someone trips over a rock in Lebanon you have some person say Syria and Iran made him trip. All non-sense.

It is clear how Bush supports Siniora and the 14 Feb people. It is clear that the decisions made by the so called government on the communications system of the resistance can only serve "israel".

What happened was a needed step to stop an attack on the resistance. If those people in the government succeeded then be sure that "israel" would have made a quick attack on Lebanon because they know the resistance has lost one of its weapons.

No the Lebanese are sick and tired of Hibolla the Iranian and Syrian henchman and proxies . But thtat's ok Nasrallah will run and hide to Teheran when he starts the next war with the israelis .

Haha and how would you know? Let the israelis try another war and see what happens if they dare. :sl:

Haha and how would you know? Let the israelis try another war and see what happens if they dare. :sl:

HAHA , Let the israelis try another war ????????

i'M SURE YOU MEAN ----LET HISBOLLAH MAKE ANOTHER INCURSION , INTO ISREAL KILL AND KIDNAP SOME TROOPS , AND then SEE WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT ?

Think you got your history a bit backwards , Hisbollah started the war , got Lebanon trashed in the process while Nasrallah tucked himself safely away in the arms of his handlers in Teheran .

I think if Hisbollah tries that trick again , they'll get their butts kicked again and again go screaming to the UN for a cease-fire .

I'll bet the house they're dumb enough to try it again ..

What do you think ?

My money is on Hisbollah .......that they get their butts kicked again .

My money is on Hisbollah .......that they get their butts kicked again .

The majority of victims were from libanais civilians and that improve inability of the Zionists military

The majority of victims were from libanais civilians and that improve inability of the Zionists military

Oh open your eyes man , you dont know what's going on , other than spoon-fed propaganda . Hisbolla started a war, fought it from amongst civilians , got them killed in the process , They caught the israelis off-guard to all the Iranian weapons they had smuggled in - mainly anti-tank , israeli depended too much on their Air Force , but still pushed hisbollah back to the litani river until they squealed and whined to the UN for a cease-fire .

All the time , their leader Nasrallah hiding safely in Teheran .

So ....after getting a few thousand Lebnese civilians killed , loosing about atleast 30% of their fighters , and getting the Lebanese infrastructure trashed , taking no new territory not even the phony Sheba Farms EXCUSE land , BUT INCREDULOUSLY THEY CLAIMED A WAT ????

A DIVINE VICTORY ?????

WHY ?

BEcause they killed a few hundred Jews and destroyed about 60 tanks ?

THEY WON NO VICTORY.

THey merely gave israel a bloody nose ,while in the process alerting them to the complacency that had permeatedthe IDF ......A LESSON LEARNED ....HISBOLLA WILL NEVER AGIN , even come close to what they attempted.

The only thing "divine " was that Hisbolla was not totally obliterated, and that is because they faced a more civilised enemy .

israeli invasion of Lebanon was planned over a year ago

Monday, 24 July, 2006 [at] 2:19 PM

By R. Lee, Oxford, UK

Special to Ya Libnan

Beirut, Lebanon - The sight of Blair greasily fawning up to Bush at the G8 Conference, asking Bush if he liked his jumper that he claimed to have knitted himself, while discussing delaying tactics for bringing peace to the Lebanon is something that will stay with me for a long time.

But frankly not as long as the images of broken, torn and twisted Lebanese children. The USA of course vetoed an UN Resolution calling for a ceasefire.

Blair lost the respect of the British people years ago, Kim Howells with his apparently lobotomy between visiting the Lebanon and criticising israel and then arriving in israel the next day and criticising the Lebanese resistance ensures that the Labour party itself will lose respect.

What is the difference between Olmert's invasion of the Lebanon and Saddam's invasion of Kuwait, very little in actual fact although it could be claimed Saddam had more justification. israel's excuse for bringing death and destruction to the Lebanon seems to be centred on the arrest of two israeli solders, the two soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory, in the area of Aïta Al-Chaab close to the border, whereas israeli television indicated that they had been captured in israeli territory.

israel's second excuse that they were under attack by Hezbollah, but the reality is that there's no record of Hezbollah having attacked israel BEFORE israel had already illegally invaded the Lebanon. Hezbollah is described as a "terrorist" organisation but then again any organisation that opposes israel's expansionist policies or the USA's oil imperialism are described as terrorists.

Hezbollah had of course already become a part of the democratic process holding 12 seats in the Lebanese Assembly, they were well on their way to accepting the political process rather than violence in solving their problems.

israel also claims that they are enforcing UN Resolution 1559, which is a little rich because firstly they haven't complied themselves, they still occupy Sheba Farms but in any case israel has ignored more resolutions than any country on earth, what on earth gives them the right to become an "enforcer"?

The fact is of course is that if israel had a problem with the Lebanon they should have addressed those fears to the democratically elected government, if that didn’t bring success, addressed their fears through the United Nations. Instead they prefer to break International Law, and also with their action in the Lebanon they have compromised the Geneva Convention. The israeli leaders are now war criminals.

The reality of course is that israel wasn't reacting to immediate circumstances at all, the Jerusalem Post on the 12th July 2006, the same day as the two israeli soldiers were arrested, let slip That israeli reserve forces had been mobilised "weeks ago". It reported.

"Only weeks ago, an entire reserve division was drafted in order to train for an operation such as this." Well what a coincidence that is.

It gets worse, according to the San Francisco Chronicle this invasion of the Lebanon was planned over a year ago.

Can there in fact be any doubt that what we are seeing in the Lebanon and the unleashing of Bush's attack dog, is an illegal invasion which was done totally with the prior agreement of Bush and his poodle?

israel must be made to pay for the damage they have caused and pay compensation to their victims just as Iraq was in the case of Kuwait. The difficulty caused by the USA/Bolton being an instrument of sabotage as far as the UN goes can be overcome by the non Security Council members initiating an "Uniting for Peace" Resolution which essentially requires a two thirds majority in the UN and allowing the Security Council to be bypassed. We need International, not just personal, boycotts of israeli produce and they should continue until the apartheid state is dismantled.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_yalibnan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/site/archives/2006/07/israeli_invasio.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_yalibnan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/site/archives/2006/07/...eli_invasio.php[/url]

israel set war plan more than a year ago

Strategy was put in motion as Hezbollah began gaining military strength in Lebanon

Matthew Kalman, Chronicle Foreign Service

Friday, July 21, 2006

"Of all of israel's wars since 1948, this was the one for which israel was most prepared," said Gerald Steinberg, professor of political science at Bar-Ilan University. "In a sense, the preparation began in May 2000, immediately after the israeli withdrawal, when it became clear the international community was not going to prevent Hezbollah from stockpiling missiles and attacking israel. By 2004, the military campaign scheduled to last about three weeks that we're seeing now had already been blocked out and, in the last year or two, it's been simulated and rehearsed across the board."

More than a year ago, a senior israeli army officer began giving PowerPoint presentations, on an off-the-record basis, to U.S. and other diplomats, journalists and think tanks, setting out the plan for the current operation in revealing detail. Under the ground rules of the briefings, the officer could not be identified.

In his talks, the officer described a three-week campaign: The first week concentrated on destroying Hezbollah's heavier long-range missiles, bombing its command-and-control centers, and disrupting transportation and communication arteries. In the second week, the focus shifted to attacks on individual sites of rocket launchers or weapons stores. In the third week, ground forces in large numbers would be introduced, but only in order to knock out targets discovered during reconnaissance missions as the campaign unfolded.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/07/21/MNG2QK396D1.DTL&hw=kalman&sn=001&sc=1000"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...001&sc=1000[/url]

CONCLUSION:

The israeli regime of terror israel had set war plan more than a year before the 2006 Lebanon War, known in Lebanon as the July War (Arabic: حرب تموز Ḥarb Tammūz) and in israel as the Second Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון השנייה Milkhemet Levanon Ha-Shniya), was a 33-day military conflict in Lebanon and northern israel. When Hezbollah captured two Zionist soldiers in Lebanon, the israeli regime used it as a pretext to invade Lebanon.

Oh ......so I guess the israelis MADE HISBOLLA ATTACK IT'S FORCES , ENTER IT"S TERRITORY ,KILL IT'S SOLDIERS AND KIDNAP TWO OF THEM .

Gee.......... now I know the ..."trooof " ....about the war .

btw .....how come you didn't get banned for 10 days like I was ###### , for calling me senile and moron ????

I guess we're on a one way street here on these boards .

Yea, well syrians are arabs....

arabs were supposed to be kept as one country...one community...

but were divided by the westerners...

what more can we get?

Yea, well syrians are arabs....

arabs were supposed to be kept as one country...one community...

but were divided by the westerners...

what more can we get?

Who told you that lie .....have you no minds of your own , so......because "you are all arabs " that means the Syrians can violate the sovereignty of Lebanon at will ?????

That is the saddesrt excuse for the exploitation of Lebanon that I have EVER heard ......and BTW , WHERE DO THE IRANIANS FIT IN ?????

IRANIANS ARE PERSIANS >>>NOT ARABS .

You blame all your problems on westerners even when you kill each other , the west is to blame ....yet you call other people "puppets " ? what are you then ?

ONE COUNTRY ? ONE COMMUNITY ?

THen all Arabs should go back to the Arabian Peninsula where they originated .and you can all be one happy community , and not kill each other .

^ Calm down before you blow an artery. :sl:

Well I said that in the other thread but spreading the good news. The so called gov. cancelled the two decisions! Alhamdulilah! :no:

The war was preplanned as the israelis admitted, go read the Winograde report. :sl: