Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

New Skin available!

Do you like your new 'Dark Blue Skin' choice?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your new 'Dark Blue Skin' choice?

• Yes, it's awesome!
    • not bad
    • bad
    • do you also serve snacks?

:D

As everyone knows that I was the first to come up with the idea of putting a poll with the options "which skin color of forum do you like best".

I have been in contact with the copyright bureau and they have asked me to put the copyright logo next to my options so that all the members become aware of it.

So here goes:

"which skin color of forum do you like best" Copyright.jpg

Now if anyone posts this poll before me will have to answer to the court. icon3.gifinnocent.gif

Edited by AaTk

PropellerAds

Jazakallah ... this skin really suit s my personality and the fr3ak with me :D

Now if anyone posts this poll before me will have to answer to the court.

:D ok, go ahead and start that poll brother. It'll be some time before I add any new skins.

After a long time, I will be putting a poll. It will be really interesting poll. laughing.gif

Assalamualaikum..

My pc was automatically change this web skin colour to the red and maroon colour. I just wanna see the colour of dark blue skin but seems to me that i cant change this. I dont like red but like blue. So, how can i change this irritating colour?

salaam,

i voted not bad , because i like the smilies, but i think the color is too dark :unhappy: .

i am getting a little dpressed. :D .

masalama

p.s but i love lilac crush and royal red :D .

Assalamualaikum..

My pc was automatically change this web skin colour to the red and maroon colour. I just wanna see the colour of dark blue skin but seems to me that i cant change this. I dont like red but like blue. So, how can i change this irritating colour?

Did you click on the skin selecter (marked with red in the picture). You can find it at the bottom of the main page in left hand corner.

skin.jpg

Does even after choosing the skin from it, the skin automatically changes to another one?

Did you click on the skin selecter (marked with red in the picture). You can find it at the bottom of the main page in left hand corner.

Does even after choosing the skin from it, the skin automatically changes to another one?

Waalaikumussalam brother.

Yeah. I tried so much. But it doesnt work. Or ... maybe my pc having a problem? Whateva.. I have to force my self to love this one.. :D. Maybe its helping..

Try this thing. I am not at all sure whether this will work or not, but it just might.

Logout out of the forum. Delete all the cookies. And if possible history as well. And after that login again to the forum and see if the problem gets solved.