Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noxiouspython

Warning Level

:D

I wanted to suggest that the warning level should decrease automatically with time [if no rules are broken].

w/salaam

PropellerAds

what if they do it again?

Then you warn them, an do what is normally done you know...

I also said...

if no rules are broken

w/salaam

i feel that is too lenient...anyway one can remit the warning by swallowing pride and saying sorry...

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

i feel that is too lenient...anyway one can remit the warning by swallowing pride and saying sorry...

well don't you think there is a difference between an honest mistake and one that is done on purpose... I mean there should be a time limit. also you are banned from posting for certain number of days.

[btw the pride thing, what sense did you say it in?]

w/salaam

i dunno.. can one use the pm to say sorry if they are banned? but if it is serious enough then they would be banned for life.. so there is no point in saying sorry..

pride? what do you mean? i didnt mean you took a glass of pride and the drank it :D did you? :D :D

i dunno.. can one use the pm to say sorry if they are banned? but if it is serious enough then they would be banned for life.. so there is no point in saying sorry..

pride? what do you mean? i didnt mean you took a glass of pride and the drank it :D did you? :D :D

Well I deleted the mail of the moderator who warned me :D so I don't remeber who it was. Although, the other time i was warned, i did pm the moderator and the warning was reduced... :D

anyhow, by the pride thing i meant that is there anything insulting about accepting your fault? :D

w/salaam

clicked your percentage bar underneath your icon... that should give you the name of the perpetrator :D

if it is not your fault then talk to them.. it aint gotta be

sorry

it should be a discussion :D about why you got this warning and try to resolve how not to do it again.. i got a fair few warnings and keep em on since i dont wanna do the same mistake again...

edit by admin

This post violates rule 8. Calling a moderator a 'perpetrator' is not nice. Proper action taken against poster.

Edited by dot

What's a reason behind your concern? :D :D

well i don't like seeing the warning level 90% close to it...

w/salaam

:D you should try typing these letters bruv S--O--R--R--Y :D

thanks AS for the info...

w/salaam

bro.. were you being sarcastic then? :D :D :D

No i wasn't being sarcastic.. :D

w/salaam

To get a warning removed from your warning panel, you need to apologize and promise not to violate our rules in the future, and you need to do that within a reasonable time frame. Delayed apologies may not get accepted, and so your warning level will only keep growing, and once a member reaches 100%, they can never post again.

Not all apologies are accepted though, the moderator must feel your sincerety in your apology and in your promise. We only accept apologies once for each rule violation, so you cannpt apologize for the same mistake more than once.

Our policy may look too harsh, but good members understand and even appreciate our strictness, which help keep this place clean and friendly for everyone. :D