Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Eyes

Voiced Thoughts

Where are you now? Lost in your own world, can’t pursue your dreams for you no longer dream. Where are you now? Engulfed by the worlds darkness and no intellect can save you. Ask yourself the Question, where are you now?

Surely those who prosper are those who are steadfast in their patience and express gratitude whether they do it in secret or in public (free from pride).

"If tomorrow never comes and I never told you to forgive me will you still hold a grudge upon me?" She asked, a glint of sheer sadness fixed on her large dark brown eyes.

æóÇáøóÃöíäó ÂãóäõæÇú æóÚóãöáõæÇú ÇáÕøóÇáöÃóÇÊö ÃõæáóÜÆößó ÃóÕúÃóÇÈõ ÇáúÌóäøóÉö åõãú ÃöíåóÇ ÎóÇáöÃõæäó

And those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of paradise, they will dwell therein forever.

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

PropellerAds

Somebody i know got stabbed by someone else i know. I hope they are both fine. Subhanallah, life is so fragile, to think that at one moment you're alive, breathing, normal and the next minute you might not see the next hour.

:D