Islamic Forum

:D

i dunno maybe its just my computer but are the persons info now on a top little section and then their post under that?

its weird... im dont like it :D but....

PropellerAds

Same here. I don't like it either.

Edited by anonymous

ha i thought i was the only one!!

i thought i changed something unknowingly!!

i dont like it either. :D

i thought something was wrong with my web browser.

me neither..

hmm i also thought my desktop was messed up

sorry uncle dot :D

Edited by ~mehnaz~

salaam

i thought i was the only one seeing things messed up :D

it looks weird :D , and out of place

wassalaam

This layout makes the members filter through more information than before... hence more effort... hence :D

AS

Dare i disagree with the administrator? I dare say i do. However patience everyone im sure there's some sort of justification/explanation.

same here...

I don't like it... :D

too much data to go through....

I thought somethng had gone wrong with the anonymous Identity thing... :D its like this only, the names aren't there....

w/salaam

I think i can adjust to this new layout, but i did prefer the original style....

:D I was confused a bit too like the others, I liked the previous layout better, maybe because I am used to it. It looked nicer with the Username and the details of the member on one side and the post on the other. It seemed more economical spacewise too. I wonder if Br. Dot has some reason to change it. If it is to stay in the present layout, I am sure we will all adjust to it in a few days.

:D umAhmad.

i prefer the old layout too...although both the layouts are the same in terms of giving info about the poster...anyway just a suggestion...can we have a poll to see who prefers the old and new layout? :D :D

Edited by freedslave

I thought there was something up with my computer too. lol. Like sister UmAhmed said, I think it's because we are all used to the other layout, but we can still adjust to this one...

Maybe Ammu dot was just trying it out to see how everyone felt about it.

But, um, I still think I prefer the other layout anyhow. :D

I know the feeling. Its as if one day you went to your room and found out that someone has completely re-arranged your desktop. You'll feel uncomfortable, as your hands used to know where to go to reach for your pen, your papers, etc.. but once you give it some time, you'll find that its more tidy that way. You may even say: why didn't I think of that arrangement of my stuff like that before?

The info given are exactly the same as before. You think there is more info propably because you didn't take much notice of it before, when it was at the side. The new layout has many advantages, where as the old layout used to waste too much space. You'll also soon discover that the buttons are now intelligently positioned, so that member's related buttons are placed under their info, whereas post related buttons are placed under the post. The new layout also allows for a left side bar, which we may add later on.

Insha'Allah soon you'll get used to it, and like it too, just give it some time :D

Assalamu Alaikum, Well said!! I can see what you mean too Akhi Dot. InshaAllah will adjust soon. JazaakAllahu Khairan for the effort. Wassalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

hmm, this new layout makes stuff look like its all crammed together! :D but khair :D ill adjust to it :D

:) for all your hard efforts amu dot :D

Can't we have an option here to choose? It really hurts my eyes trying to filter which part is the message and which part is user information.

Can't we have an option here to choose? It really hurts my eyes trying to filter which part is the message and which part is user information.

That is the problem I am facing too. It is difficult to differentiate which is post and which is the members info, especially when the color of both categories are alike.

It's good.